Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that is just it- it is not just posting tit on IG. I would follow her if it was because that is real

It is sharing your whole life for cash. She has a Manager to make sure she gets good money for it all and continues to “build the brand.” It is akin to a pimp.

The Manager would also be advising her to escalate in order to build followers/engagement. That is why her posts are more and more cringe.

The LV and Loewe don’t come cheap. Otherwise every Mama at Menai Marketplace would have them 🤣
There is nothing Leigh wouldn't put her name to for cash. No brand loyalty and I don't trust any of her recommendations anymore.

Reactions: 4
A better manager would've told AG to wipe all of her racist crap from the internet ages ago!
Absolutely. But the lot of them are total amateurs and frankly, pretty dumb not to realise what they are giving up for a few bucks and free tit now.

Reactions: 4
There is nothing Leigh wouldn't put her name to for cash. No brand loyalty and I don't trust any of her recommendations anymore.
I was reading through some reviews of This Glorious Mess on Apple podcasts - it seems Leigh and her privileged ways are rubbing many people up the wrong way. I'm not sure why she has been made a "parenting expert" when she has no formal knowledge of anything educational.

Reactions: 5
I was reading through some reviews of This Glorious Mess on Apple podcasts - it seems Leigh and her privileged ways are rubbing many people up the wrong way. I'm not sure why she has been made a "parenting expert" when she has no formal knowledge of anything educational.
If formal knowledge means education, she has zero. Not surprising how things have turned out really.

Reactions: 1
If formal knowledge means education, she has zero. Not surprising how things have turned out really.
This is just one of many unhappy reviews. I haven't listened to this episode (or any really as I don't need 2 privelleged women telling me what to do) but I can just imagine Leigh saying all of this in her condescending voice. Worth a read.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There was also discussion on Facebook yesterday about Urban Cleaning co and how horrendous they are - people booking cleans and the company cancelling/not doing the clean properly and not refunding the money. Apparently urban cop can’t keep up with demand so a disgruntled customer told them ti stop using influencers to advertise if they can’t keep up with demand and urban cleaning co said they can’t stop advertising as they paid some influencers $8k for a 6 month contract.
I don’t know how Amy andLeigh can stand by their contract and keep pumping the cleaning company knowing hundreds of people are being ripped off by this company. Speaks volumes about AG & Leigh to me

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Speaking of pimping, I’ve heard AG used to work as a receptionist at a brothel back in the day…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Speaking of pimping, I’ve heard AG used to work as a receptionist at a brothel back in the day…
She said she was “basically a lawyer” when she worked in a law office. I wonder if she was basically a prostitute when she worked in a brothel? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she was “basically a lawyer” when she worked in a law office. I wonder if she was basically a prostitute when she worked in a brothel? 🤣🤣🤣
That 'lawyer' bullshit she literally spun for years! She is as dumb as dogshit and she would want to hope this gravy train works out for her.

There was also discussion on Facebook yesterday about Urban Cleaning co and how horrendous they are - people booking cleans and the company cancelling/not doing the clean properly and not refunding the money. Apparently urban cop can’t keep up with demand so a disgruntled customer told them ti stop using influencers to advertise if they can’t keep up with demand and urban cleaning co said they can’t stop advertising as they paid some influencers $8k for a 6 month contract.
I don’t know how Amy andLeigh can stand by their contract and keep pumping the cleaning company knowing hundreds of people are being ripped off by this company. Speaks volumes about AG & Leigh to me
So many people have said how bad they are! Why people continue using tit influencers promote is beyond me.

That 'lawyer' bullshit she literally spun for years! She is as dumb as dogshit and she would want to hope this gravy train works out for her.

So many people have said how bad they are! Why people continue using tit influencers promote is beyond me.
The influencers get the best cleaners... LC and AG will promote anything for $

I genuinely really used to like AG. Our kids are similar ages, I have 2 boys as well and in some ways I could relate... but not anymore.. not that long ago on stories I'm sure she mentioned the loccitaine almond oil was her favourite product bla bla.. but Unilever must pay more?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I genuinely really used to like AG. Our kids are similar ages, I have 2 boys as well and in some ways I could relate... but not anymore.. not that long ago on stories I'm sure she mentioned the loccitaine almond oil was her favourite product bla bla.. but Unilever must pay more?
Her 'fave' products literally change as per who is paying.

It's disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I have actually wondered what the Law Society (not to mention her employer, colleagues and opponents) would think about AoA’s Instagram. There are professional standards that lawyers are expected to adhere to which are higher than what you would expect from an “ordinary” person. Flogging tit on the ‘gram and not properly disclosing it, hanging around with racists. Hardly becoming of a Managing Partner at a mid-tier firm.
Lol I know plenty of lawyers who’re racists, or racist-adjacent. Law remains a deeply conservative profession on the whole. I also don’t think I’ve ever seen AoA not disclose gifted or sponsored content properly. I doubt her career is at risk. But she does need better friends than LC, AG and the rest of the rabble

Reactions: 7
Her 'fave' products literally change as per who is paying.

It's disgusting.
There is no way she wrote the caption on her latest paid post. It's too coherent and grammatically correct. It also contains no racism. I'm going to email Dove with my concerns about paying her.

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t on here over the weekend so just catching up but I’m surprised no one mentioned Tigga? She seems like a lot of effort.

The worst comment over the weekend belonged to LC. She was talking about all the "sad messages" she had received from people who needed to get new friends because they assumed she was drinking.
Why not just say "lol, thanks for all your messages but no, I'm not drunk - just having fun with my friends!"
Why is she so aggressive towards people who are interested enough to engage with her?
And to be honest, there's a difference between having fun and being a dick. I have fun with my girlfriends too. But it's real fun. Not staged fun for the 'gram.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.