Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! I actually really liked her, but birds of a feather...
Nah, I actually really feel for her. Making new friends in adulthood is hard, especially when you’re a super-stretched, very busy working Mum with two small kids and a demanding career job. I reckon she’d feel pretty uncomfortable about lots of the casually racist quips and views of the rest of the group- her hubs + kids have Indonesian heritage.

Reactions: 4
Nah, I actually really feel for her. Making new friends in adulthood is hard, especially when you’re a super-stretched, very busy working Mum with two small kids and a demanding career job. I reckon she’d feel pretty uncomfortable about lots of the casually racist quips and views of the rest of the group- her hubs + kids have Indonesian heritage.
I agree. She seems super smart- she must be mortified by AGs posts.

So LC gets "gifted" a farm stay and takes all her insta friends along and then they all post and tag said farm, but without having to include gifted?? Cool move, Mona Farm... cool move.

Reactions: 8
Jade is of Chinese heritage and it doesn’t stop her with the racist comments

Reactions: 3
Oh for goodness’ sake, now I’ve been blocked by Jade too. This VIP troll list or whatever it is I’m on sure does seem to be getting around. It’s a shame because I actually have a fair bit of respect for Jade and have been enjoying her skincare/parenting content.

• Wow
Oh for goodness’ sake, now I’ve been blocked by Jade too. This VIP troll list or whatever it is I’m on sure does seem to be getting around. It’s a shame because I actually have a fair bit of respect for Jade and have been enjoying her skincare/parenting content.
I still want to know how they’re deciding who to block!! I need to know how many of their actual followers they’ve taken out 😂

• Haha
So LC gets "gifted" a farm stay and takes all her insta friends along and then they all post and tag said farm, but without having to include gifted?? Cool move, Mona Farm... cool move.
I have actually wondered what the Law Society (not to mention her employer, colleagues and opponents) would think about AoA’s Instagram. There are professional standards that lawyers are expected to adhere to which are higher than what you would expect from an “ordinary” person. Flogging tit on the ‘gram and not properly disclosing it, hanging around with racists. Hardly becoming of a Managing Partner at a mid-tier firm.

Reactions: 10
I still want to know how they’re deciding who to block!! I need to know how many of their actual followers they’ve taken out 😂
Yet their follower numbers have gone up for both of them. Bought??

Leigh doesn't read this feedback about not being creative or able to make a reel, but all of sudden she's making reels and Tiktoks? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet their follower numbers have gone up for both of them. Bought??

Leigh doesn't read this feedback about not being creative or able to make a reel, but all of sudden she's making reels and Tiktoks? 🤣
They seem to be blocking their target audience. Never mind all the weirdos out there that with half a brain are now privy to/able to work out the following information-

-Full names
-Places of work
-Birthdays
-Husband’s names
-Husband’s places of work
-Husband’s birthdays
-Kid’s full names
-Kid’s schools/daycare
-Kid’s birthdays (including year of birth/age)
-Address
-Living arrangements (includes when hubby goes away and leaves them home with the kids)
-Places that they like to hang out
-Extended families details
-Photos of all the above
-Details of when/where they holiday

There is a price that they pay for influencing and that is their privacy (and in some cases, self respect 🤣).

They can never get these details back.

If I was them, I would be less inclined to block real people that have an opinion and more worried about the silent accounts. They have no idea where their information will end up. I feel sorry for their kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They seem to be blocking their target audience. Never mind all the weirdos out there that with half a brain are now privy to/able to work out the following information-

-Full names
-Places of work
-Birthdays
-Husband’s names
-Husband’s places of work
-Husband’s birthdays
-Kid’s full names
-Kid’s schools/daycare
-Kid’s birthdays (including year of birth/age)
-Address
-Living arrangements (includes when hubby goes away and leaves them home with the kids)
-Places that they like to hang out
-Extended families details
-Photos of all the above
-Details of when/where they holiday

There is a price that they pay for influencing and that is their privacy (and in some cases, self respect 🤣).

They can never get these details back.

If I was them, I would be less inclined to block real people that have an opinion and more worried about the silent accounts. They have no idea where their information will end up. I feel sorry for their kids.
They literally sell their souls all for $$$

Reactions: 2
There is a reason that AG’s “Manager” has her settings on private. She is not stupid.

Reactions: 7
The fact she has a 'Manager' blows my mind.

You post tit on Instagram, calm down darl.
The manager is probably working overtime atm, after this disaster. Anyone who needs a "manager" to help them manage posting some reels and interviewing immediate family members for a "podcast" obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

Reactions: 6
The fact she has a 'Manager' blows my mind.

You post tit on Instagram, calm down darl.
But that is just it- it is not just posting tit on IG. I would follow her if it was because that is real

It is sharing your whole life for cash. She has a Manager to make sure she gets good money for it all and continues to “build the brand.” It is akin to a pimp.

The Manager would also be advising her to escalate in order to build followers/engagement. That is why her posts are more and more cringe.

The LV and Loewe don’t come cheap. Otherwise every Mama at Menai Marketplace would have them 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.