Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst comment over the weekend belonged to LC. She was talking about all the "sad messages" she had received from people who needed to get new friends because they assumed she was drinking.
Why not just say "lol, thanks for all your messages but no, I'm not drunk - just having fun with my friends!"
Why is she so aggressive towards people who are interested enough to engage with her?
And to be honest, there's a difference between having fun and being a dick. I have fun with my girlfriends too. But it's real fun. Not staged fun for the 'gram.
Yep, and then she shared her aggressive response to someone who questioned her "Dry July," when she's had countless drinks bought for her. Why does she do that? Does she think it's a good look to share her aggressive responses? Last week on one of her podcasts, she literally said "I'm not a big drinker, I don't really drink much" hence Dry July would hardly be a challenge for her anyway. Maybe she could've given up Instagram for a month!

There is no way she wrote the caption on her latest paid post. It's too coherent and grammatically correct. It also contains no racism. I'm going to email Dove with my concerns about paying her.
The comments on her latest post- all of her friends and family. As bad as the comments LC gets. Cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol I know plenty of lawyers who’re racists, or racist-adjacent. Law remains a deeply conservative profession on the whole. I also don’t think I’ve ever seen AoA not disclose gifted or sponsored content properly. I doubt her career is at risk. But she does need better friends than LC, AG and the rest of the rabble
Yes, I am sure it is conservative. The same old school lawyers probably find it hard to understand why she runs infomercials on Instagram. Most lawyers I know are doing pretty well without needing a second job flogging stuff on the side.

Reactions: 7
They seem to be blocking their target audience. Never mind all the weirdos out there that with half a brain are now privy to/able to work out the following information-

-Full names
-Places of work
-Birthdays
-Husband’s names
-Husband’s places of work
-Husband’s birthdays
-Kid’s full names
-Kid’s schools/daycare
-Kid’s birthdays (including year of birth/age)
-Address
-Living arrangements (includes when hubby goes away and leaves them home with the kids)
-Places that they like to hang out
-Extended families details
-Photos of all the above
-Details of when/where they holiday

There is a price that they pay for influencing and that is their privacy (and in some cases, self respect 🤣).

They can never get these details back.

If I was them, I would be less inclined to block real people that have an opinion and more worried about the silent accounts. They have no idea where their information will end up. I feel sorry for their kids.
This 🙌🏻 Can’t wait til Bobby gets called his infamous nickname in the schoolyard..

AG is not real bright when it comes to concealing her address let’s put it that way. And incase her ‘friend’ reads this, chill, I don’t even live in the same state as you…I mean her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This 🙌🏻 Can’t wait til Bobby gets called his infamous nickname in the schoolyard..

AG is not real bright when it comes to concealing her address let’s put it that way. And incase her ‘friend’ reads this, chill, I don’t even live in the same state as you…I mean her 🙃
I wish Amy's "friend" would come back on here 🤣 I miss her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They seem to be blocking their target audience. Never mind all the weirdos out there that with half a brain are now privy to/able to work out the following information-

-Full names
-Places of work
-Birthdays
-Husband’s names
-Husband’s places of work
-Husband’s birthdays
-Kid’s full names
-Kid’s schools/daycare
-Kid’s birthdays (including year of birth/age)
-Address
-Living arrangements (includes when hubby goes away and leaves them home with the kids)
-Places that they like to hang out
-Extended families details
-Photos of all the above
-Details of when/where they holiday

There is a price that they pay for influencing and that is their privacy (and in some cases, self respect 🤣).

They can never get these details back.

If I was them, I would be less inclined to block real people that have an opinion and more worried about the silent accounts. They have no idea where their information will end up. I feel sorry for their kids.

This. All of this. You mention husbands places of work- I wonder how Amy and her husband will feel if their kids take up smoking and/or vaping in a few years?

Reactions: 2
This. All of this. You mention husbands places of work- I wonder how Amy and her husband will feel if their kids take up smoking and/or vaping in a few years?
Does Rhian work for a vape company??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It is pretty repugnant.

I can imagine little Charli at school ‘My mum is an influencer and uses us to flog stuff and my dad tries to get kiddies hooked on cancer sticks’. Family goals right there.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It is pretty repugnant.

I can imagine little Charli at school ‘My mum is an influencer and uses us to flog stuff and my dad tries to get kiddies hooked on cancer sticks’. Family goals right there.
Amy and Rhian are perfect for each other. They literally do nothing good for society. Hey Rhian, every secondary teacher thanks you for the endemic that is students vaping in the toilets at lunch, and adding another issue to an already tough job👍

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow I just looked at the BAT company’s website 🤣 mum is an influencer and dad markers for cigarettes and vapes 🤣🤣🤣
Omg what a lol seriously 🤣

So glad I’m a Nurse and not sorry to say that also glad my child will be proud of my profession 🙈

Just shared the media gallery in an Outspoken Facebook thread referencing the recent random blockings. Bring on the new members…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I just looked at the BAT company’s website 🤣 mum is an influencer and dad markers for cigarettes and vapes 🤣🤣🤣

So glad I’m a Nurse and not sorry to say that also glad my child will be proud of my profession 🙈
Rhian used to work for Phillip Morris, too. Classy guy

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is her podcast ever going to include someone from outside of her family or circle jerk?! Yawn
That's what I find do odd!? It's literally her family!? How this absolute nobody got a podcast still blows my mind.

I've said this before! Imagine telling your friends at School Mummy works on 'instagram' most wouldn't have a clue what that is!

Don't you want to make your kids proud!?

Reactions: 5
That's what I find do odd!? It's literally her family!? How this absolute nobody got a podcast still blows my mind.

I've said this before! Imagine telling your friends at School Mummy works on 'instagram' most wouldn't have a clue what that is!

Don't you want to make your kids proud!?
And it's not like she has business that she runs through IG, or has used IG to establish a business. She has no other job. She literally just...Instagrams tit. And talks to her family and friends on her "podcast" 🤣

So it is (very) possibly my lack of technical ability but I swear that when I went to bed last night the Outspoken chat had over 100+ comments and now it is down to 58?
Anyone else? So random.

So it is (very) possibly my lack of technical ability but I swear that when I went to bed last night the Outspoken chat had over 100+ comments and now it is down to 58?
Anyone else? So random.
It says 219 comments for me at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.