Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it is (very) possibly my lack of technical ability but I swear that when I went to bed last night the Outspoken chat had over 100+ comments and now it is down to 58?
Anyone else? So random.
Those Outspoken girls are more fragile than the actual influencers themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those Outspoken girls are more fragile than the actual influencers themselves.
There was still 220 comments when I checked today..?

FINALLY got blocked last night by LC 😂 Why you would take the time to block someone who didn’t even follow your tit content I’ll never know 😂
How will you get through each day without being promoted food/snacks/meat/Amazon clothing/every beauty brand that ever existed/a tit cleaning company and passive aggressive comments to and about her followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comment with the link to Amy’s Tattle page seems to be gone, but not sure if the poster deleted or if it’s been censored. Maybe Leigh reported it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The comment with the link to Amy’s Tattle page seems to be gone, but not sure if the poster deleted or if it’s been censored. Maybe Leigh reported it 😂
Hahaha I can assure you I didn’t delete my comment sharing the link 😜 Looks like LC may have blocked me and reported me all in one day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe her husband works for a cigarette company. That’s so bleeping gross.
And the main product she shills on the gram is booze too,
Pair of champions 🥴

Reactions: 15
Leigh's story today. Weren't these dolls that start with a "G" - I don't want to write the word- banned? Or seriously frowned upon??
Wow 😮 In normal society yes, these dolls are cancelled. It is widely known that they’re racist. Makes me glad that LC has blocked me!

Reactions: 5
Not going to lie I haven’t actually listened to any of her podcast episodes but my god amy gerard seems like she is really scraping the barrel for podcast content. She just interviews her friends and family or talks about her kids tonsils and today it’s about the haunted house which she already did about 50 Instagram stories on. How are people listening to this?

Reactions: 9
Not going to lie I haven’t actually listened to any of her podcast episodes but my god amy gerard seems like she is really scraping the barrel for podcast content. She just interviews her friends and family or talks about her kids tonsils and today it’s about the haunted house which she already did about 50 Instagram stories on. How are people listening to this?
Her podcast is complete crap. It consists of her phoning Rhian, her friends or family and talking tit. She has no proper guests on (I wonder why!) And she wouldnt be able to research or discuss anything nuanced, anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shocking! Another outing for alcohol! Yet no sign of #invited just a sneaky 'thanks for having us xx'

This will no doubt lead to more #paid work.

These influencers literally have one job and still duck it.
Anyone dedicated enough could basically go through Penfold’s stories and report all of them as undeclared ads. And it’s for alcohol which makes it even dodgier, given there’s stricter rules around that.

Reactions: 5
Ugh every time I see her husbands face my skin crawls. He looks exactly like the kind of sleazy fuckboy(fuckman?) at a bar who would use a shithouse pick up line on you then tell you you're ugly anyway when you turn him down.

Also I know it's not his fault but it irks the tit out of me that his name is spelled Rhian and not Ryan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh every time I see her husbands face my skin crawls. He looks exactly like the kind of sleazy fuckboy(fuckman?) at a bar who would use a shithouse pick up line on you then tell you you're ugly anyway when you turn him down.

Also I know it's not his fault but it irks the tit out of me that his name is spelled Rhian and not Ryan.
Oh is it pronounced Ryan?!? I say ree-anne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep just Ryan. Why on earth it’s not spelled normally is beyond me.
His Dad was a rugby player. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed 😐🤣

Anyone dedicated enough could basically go through Penfold’s stories and report all of them as undeclared ads. And it’s for alcohol which makes it even dodgier, given there’s stricter rules around that.
Maybe Penfolds needs a reminder that their wineries are founded on Kaurna land, and Amy is a class A racist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.