Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I go away with my girlfriends, we don’t spend the entire weekend on our phones…. We engage with each other, not create content for the ‘gram 😏

Reactions: 11
ok that is really bad. Who talks like that?
It's beyond revolting. I just don't believe that someone who has written this many slurs, remarks and comments over the past decade is capable of change. I think they are a reflection of how she really views and thinks of others, and she's just cleaning up her profile because she's scared she will lose $$. It's not like she just made a one off comment (which is bad enough). This has to be who she really is- and these are her deep seated beliefs

Reactions: 16
If she acknowledges this in any way and shows any type of remorse it will a million percent be a case of being sorry she was caught and nothing else.

Reactions: 7
If she acknowledges this in any way and shows any type of remorse it will a million percent be a case of being sorry she was caught and nothing else.
100% her and LC aren't acknowledging this.

They have had time to and nothing!? It's not happening now.

Reactions: 5
It's beyond revolting. I just don't believe that someone who has written this many slurs, remarks and comments over the past decade is capable of change. I think they are a reflection of how she really views and thinks of others, and she's just cleaning up her profile because she's scared she will lose $$. It's not like she just made a one off comment (which is bad enough). This has to be who she really is- and these are her deep seated beliefs
I agree. She was a grown ass woman and it wasn’t the 1950s when these sorts of views were more widespread. That late 2019 post where her apology was “it’s a joke” was appalling and really speaks to how much she just doesn’t get it. I acknowledge that she also apologised in 2020, but it was a generic “I’ve said bad things” and nowhere near enough. Leaving all those horrendous posts up is terrible. I’m a white woman, so even I can’t fully understand. Just because something was said many years ago, it’s still hurtful and offensive. There’s no time limit on that. If she was actually sorry, she would have tried to fix it years ago.

Again, she just doesn’t get it. She doesn’t feel bad that she did it, she feels bad that she got caught.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to put all those screenshots on an Instagram account so that people who aren’t in this forum can see them. No need to even caption them they speak for themselves. Disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Amy is not actually as stick thin as I thought she was from all her posts…
To me personally AG is hot, but also a disgusting racist bogan. For LC on the other hand, to be that openly disgustingly racist and have so many brand endorsements and a hoity toity role at MamaMia- those horrific has-been dance moves on insta is just a whole other level 🤢

Reactions: 6
Someone just added this to the media gallery. Is this her most offensive one yet? I don't know what is wrong with her.
I added that and maybe a couple of others that I didn’t share when I originally uploaded some screenshots to the thread, I think because I thought they were too gross to even share at the time. I can’t believe there has been no acknowledgment/apology or consequences at all so think it’s super important for all their gross behaviour to be shared in one place here.

Also their weekend away - what a bunch of attention seekers. I’m all for having fun with your girlfriends and being silly but why the need to film and share every little moment? It’s desperate.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to put all those screenshots on an Instagram account so that people who aren’t in this forum can see them. No need to even caption them they speak for themselves. Disgusting.
Yes, I thought of starting an IG page. 'The Real Amy Gerard'

To me personally AG is hot, but also a disgusting racist bogan. For LC on the other hand, to be that openly disgustingly racist and have so many brand endorsements and a hoity toity role at MamaMia- those horrific has-been dance moves on insta is just a whole other level 🤢
Haha the pdoim dancing last weekend was pretty cringe too

So this group of 40-something women get a gifted stay in a beautiful venue and proceed to play a game where they spit water all over the floorboards while slapping each other in the face with tortillas (and shredding chunks of the tortilla all over the floor - are those pieces still on the carpet in Leigh’s stories with her monogrammed slippers this morning 🧐?) And make a ton of stories about how the venue was haunted and they couldn’t sleep, to the point some of them were talking about driving back to Sydney.

I’m sure the venue is grateful they gifted the stay 🤨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So this group of 40-something women get a gifted stay in a beautiful venue and proceed to play a game where they spit water all over the floorboards while slapping each other in the face with tortillas (and shredding chunks of the tortilla all over the floor - are those pieces still on the carpet in Leigh’s stories with her monogrammed slippers this morning 🧐?) And make a ton of stories about how the venue was haunted and they couldn’t sleep, to the point some of them were talking about driving back to Sydney.

I’m sure the venue is grateful they gifted the stay 🤨
Privileged, entitled brats that respect or value nothing as every single thing is #gifted to then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.