Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever corrected her grammar? It’s could HAVE not could OF.

would HAVE not would OF
It’s petty, but it really grinds my gears.

and she uses “superseded” instead of exceeded eg it superseded all of my expectations when she means that it exceeded her expectations

• Haha
Reactions: 14

would HAVE not would OF

and she uses “superseded” instead of exceeded eg it superseded all of my expectations when she means that it exceeded her expectations
She can't even use a capital 'I' so what chance does she have...?? 🤣

We have a media gallery for AG. Please add all the screenshots so we can keep in one place to share with whoever needs to see

It's filling up. It will be so easy to send this link to the companies that choose to pay this racist money, now.

Reactions: 4

would HAVE not would OF

She is literally a moron. Always was always will be. This is her only chance of making money and holding down a 'job'

They’re all away together this weekend. How soon before one of them posts something offensive? I give it an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is literally a moron. Always was always will be. This is her only chance of making money and holding down a 'job'
I agree Amy's not very smart but at least she's not aggressive AF like old mate LC.
How long until Leigh turns on Amy? On her stories today she talked about using the Charlotte Tilbury foundation because that's what Amy does. This made me laugh. Amy has 100K+ followers, a podcast and LC is now taking Amy's advice on beauty. I sense a territory battle coming on - is there room on Insta for both of them?? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re all away together this weekend. How soon before one of them posts something offensive? I give it an hour.
I think they will either go very quiet or be obnoxiously in everyones face, pretending they don't care, reminding everyone how they're BFFs with their silly nicknames, and Leigh will probably write something aggressive and nasty as usual

Reactions: 7
I think they will either go very quiet or be obnoxiously in everyones face, pretending they don't care, reminding everyone how they're BFFs with their silly nicknames, and Leigh will probably write something aggressive and nasty as usual
With her stupid hand under her chin and bragging about all her designer tit and how a $9 muffin is so not expensive.

Take a big bite of humble pie you fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we heard him talk? 😂
It sounds like he is underwater but like every Influencer she literally said that he was advanced in his language. While most of Influencer kids are so far behind its concerning and they don't notice. Too fixated on when the next discount code will be generated and talking to themselves in their cameras.

Ahhhh, OK.

I meant, we havn't heard the hubby talk!! I can certainly hear the muffled sounds of the kid hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This girls weekend is already so lame
Let’s act like we are 12 and tipsy and a little slutty 🙄

suprised to see AOA what looked like singing and dancing to Mariah. Didn’t know she had that in her 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.