Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely trivial, but anyone else find AOAs apartment so daggy and odd?
She has said before their budget didn’t allow for renovating the bathrooms of the apartment so they don’t match the rest of it and are quite dated. I think the kitchen is lovely and functional for such a small space. I definitely don’t share her taste in decor at all though! The kids room is tasteful too I think.

Reactions: 1
Even her caption at that lunch where she says the food was “above average” seemed slightly passive aggressive/rude to the Indigenous chefs. I may be reaching but given what we know about her it just really rubs me the wrong way.
Agreed. I guess for AG though when you’re racist enough to have #abo on your profile, referring to it as ‘above average’ is a compliment from her. It just disappoints me to know that her, LC and their husbands were invited. Their places should have gone to people far more deserving.

Reactions: 9
She has said before their budget didn’t allow for renovating the bathrooms of the apartment so they don’t match the rest of it and are quite dated. I think the kitchen is lovely and functional for such a small space. I definitely don’t share her taste in decor at all though! The kids room is tasteful too I think.
I like that she loves within her means, doesn't pretend to a lifestyle she can't afford and doesn't rely on freebies like her mates though. Leigh and Amy promote so much fast fashion and other crap that is so detrimental to the environment, I like that Brooke is thoughtful.. I wish I was more like her!

Reactions: 5
I like that she loves within her means, doesn't pretend to a lifestyle she can't afford and doesn't rely on freebies like her mates though. Leigh and Amy promote so much fast fashion and other crap that is so detrimental to the environment, I like that Brooke is thoughtful.. I wish I was more like her!
You’re both right. That was mean of me to say, I do really like her. I guess she just presents so polished to me that the rest of the house feels daggy in comparison.
I hope she has friends outside of the rest of this awful group, but her busy lifestyle probably doesn’t allow it!

Reactions: 6
I have emailed
Adore
Woolworths group
Adore beauty
Urban company

Still have more to go but pin pointing each company's code of conduct for reference in each email.

Just a side note. Please don’t keep saying Abo and so on. It’s not nice to keep seeing that word.

Thanks to all who have emailed and messaged these companies. It’s people like you who are true allies and want to put an end to this behaviour. Your motivation is what helps the next generation be better.

There is no excuse anymore.

I also totally agree about that comment about the First Nations dinner 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like Brooke is in a different league to the rest of them. She hasn’t sold her soul to the gram (yet).

Amy is so cringe. She’s about as sexual as a potato. Try hard af. I unsubscribed to Mamamia Plus and wrote that LC’s racist comments are the reason.

Reactions: 16
Yes! The bathrooms are so 80s but they live within their means and are sensible. I really like her. She balances career and seems to do the majority of the parenting so she has a lot on her plate and she’s actually smart, hardworking and accomplished unlike her grifting buddies

Yes. It is SO dated and the decor is like a 1990’s boardroom. I was told that haven’t renovated because they rent. They moved to a new unit in the same building (Elan), but kept theirs to rent out (it is smaller).

I agree that AOA seems to be in a different league to the others but I still find her posts really annoying. She lacks authenticity and SUPER patronising. She posts VERY selectively.

Reactions: 3
I have emailed
Adore
Woolworths group
Adore beauty
Urban company

Still have more to go but pin pointing each company's code of conduct for reference in each email.

Just a side note. Please don’t keep saying Abo and so on. It’s not nice to keep seeing that word.

Thanks to all who have emailed and messaged these companies. It’s people like you who are true allies and want to put an end to this behaviour. Your motivation is what helps the next generation be better.

There is no excuse anymore.

I also totally agree about that comment about the First Nations dinner 😑
Apologies, I’ll stop using it. I had only added it as a reference to the disgusting language she actually used. I would never use it firsthand though and can see how seeing it would offend other members ❤

Reactions: 10
Thank you💜 👏🏻

Also didn’t even ask for an apology but normal people can recognise when to apologise or respond politely …. Take note AG 😬

More photos being deleted I just checked 🤣
Does she really think cleaning her social media will free her from this 😳

Reactions: 10
Thank you💜 👏🏻

Also didn’t even ask for an apology but normal people can recognise when to apologise or respond politely …. Take note AG 😬

I heard back from another company who have said they'll be passing the images onto Marketing.. both companies I've heard from use both LC and AG. Disappointed to see LCs and AGs Urban Cleaning Company story AGAIN today. Do they have them on retainer or something?! The company even has a clear and strong Anti Discrimination policy yet they're hiring someone who's made racist and biggoted comments??

I heard back from another company who have said they'll be passing the images onto Marketing.. both companies I've heard from use both LC and AG. Disappointed to see LCs and AGs Urban Cleaning Company story AGAIN today. Do they have them on retainer or something?! The company even has a clear and strong Anti Discrimination policy yet they're hiring someone who's made racist and biggoted comments?? This video they made of themselves swanning around while someone scrubbed their houses was the cringiest video ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you💜 👏🏻

Does she know people can screenshot? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess Leigh hasn't been reading this page, so she hasn't been reading all of the comments about how she can't make a reel..Nek minute.. 🙄🤣

• Haha
AGs most recent post…’mixed in with rounding down slurs’?? I have no words. Also this is in reference to her case of Mum brain but honestly it could almost be applied to her disgraceful past comments…’illiterate, forgotten words, I have no ears’

I don’t know who the duck gave you a podcast either. To think you get paid for rambling on for 20 mins at home on a Monday night.

7DD3035A-92B6-46E2-8000-2090C3D5BF1F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Her podcast is the most tit one I've ever heard. She does no research, has no topic of interest, she has literally interviewed every single family member (?) and her three best friends. It's so pointless. I guess she has some fans somewhere! At least she's not too gutless to limit comments on her post. I swear she's borderline illiterate, too.

AOA is doing a Q&A tonight.
Q. What’s your view on the growing backlash against the racist behaviour of three of your friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
AOA is doing a Q&A tonight.
Q. What’s your view on the growing backlash against the racist behaviour of three of your friends?
I wanted to ask but don’t want to get blocked! Tbh I don’t think she would be a fan of their behaviour. Her husband is half Indonesian and so her children have that heritage as well. LC and AG should really be ashamed.

Reactions: 6
Her podcast is the most tit one I've ever heard. She does no research, has no topic of interest, she has literally interviewed every single family member (?) and her three best friends. It's so pointless. I guess she has some fans somewhere! At least she's not too gutless to limit comments on her post. I swear she's borderline illiterate, too.
She is just always half cut so makes zero bleeping sense.

How she got a podcast blows my mind. Literally interviews family and friends.

You're doing great sweetie 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.