Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh yeah, my partner is a pharmacist and was shocked and the way they were just mixing it up at the Subi pharmacy and the prices they were charging, he said just go to a proper dermatologist... Does she do much anymore with her Business partner Deb Cohen Jones who is the lead prescriber in the western suburbs for al the compounded Semaglutide compounding lab in Queensland..i wonder what the ownership structure is like with that pharmacy?? Yes Clara has had so much work done, including her boobs...her smile is 100% fake and her clinic way overcharges,
---

I guess time will tell if she was involved, if we don't see them together soon (as a self proclaimed bestie) we will know !
My sister had such amazing results with The Secret so that’s disappointing! What should I ask the dermatologist for?

Reactions: 1
My sister had such amazing results with The Secret so that’s disappointing! What should I ask the dermatologist for?
Ha im not sure but there's nothing "secret" about it besides good marketing...will get back to you tomorrow!

Reactions: 6
Amy’s husband must have a new job, she said he’s on gardening leave… must be new cigarettes to sell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im waiting for the fallout with her Perth Bestie Dr Clara Hurst...another one i feel who has over extended herself and recently got Back together with her Hubby..
She is back with the husband?!!!
He is banned from practicing dentistry in the UK hence the move to Perth.
She is a Dr of dentistry and Deb is a GP. How they have been able to launch a prescription skincare with out being dermatologists shows how badly regulated things are.
However saying it’s expensive is t all that true. You would need to see a GP, a Derm (not a cheap appt) and then fill a compounding script for the active ingredients only. Arguably $500 for a morning cream, evening cream and serum isn’t actually bad if you add that up. I’ve see moved results so it’s very dependant on your skin problem and needs much better vetting to be used.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is a Dr of dentistry and Deb is a GP. How they have been able to launch a prescription skincare with out being dermatologists shows how badly regulated things are.
However saying it’s expensive is t all that true. You would need to see a GP, a Derm (not a cheap appt) and then fill a compounding script for the active ingredients only. Arguably $500 for a morning cream, evening cream and serum isn’t actually bad if you add that up. I’ve see moved results so it’s very dependant on your skin problem and needs much better vetting to be used.
Oh really why did he lose his license? Thats some proper tea. I never bought the story they moved to perth for Sienna. The story was London wasn’t good for her asthma. But knowing that Clara really doesn’t mother I didn’t really believe that she would ever put her kids first.
I get my script for Tretinoin off my GP. Costs me around $65 for 50g. Lasts a long time as you only need a pea size. I use this for anti aging purposes. So I do think it’s very expensive for what it is. Like you said it all depends on your skin concerns.
---
We need a Perth influencer site for Clara. Amy Z and co..
Yes can we.

OMG a quick google search shows she was a dentist in perth. Looks like her and the hubby worked at the same Clinic in the city.

She became known to my friends and family when she was a injector across the road from where she opened Blanc. She use to inject at a few clinics around perth before opening Blanc. It’s quite a well known fact she poached clients from these other clinics. For a while there she was jetting back to london often to look after her clients at some Harley Street clinic. I just always assumed she left her Dentistry career in London.
Before she opened Blanc she would rave about The ordinary. I tit you not. Her favourite product was the lactic acid peel they have. Her other favourite products post peel are The avenue thermal spray which she would actually use with her treatments and this avene cream. She recommended them to so many “friends & clients “

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is this the same hurst?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s what I heard!
---
Oh really why did he lose his license? Thats some proper tea. I never bought the story they moved to perth for Sienna. The story was London wasn’t good for her asthma. But knowing that Clara really doesn’t mother I didn’t really believe that she would ever put her kids first.
I get my script for Tretinoin off my GP. Costs me around $65 for 50g. Lasts a long time as you only need a pea size. I use this for anti aging purposes. So I do think it’s very expensive for what it is. Like you said it all depends on your skin concerns.
---

Yes can we.

OMG a quick google search shows she was a dentist in perth. Looks like her and the hubby worked at the same Clinic in the city.

She became known to my friends and family when she was a injector across the road from where she opened Blanc. She use to inject at a few clinics around perth before opening Blanc. It’s quite a well known fact she poached clients from these other clinics. For a while there she was jetting back to london often to look after her clients at some Harley Street clinic. I just always assumed she left her Dentistry career in London.
Before she opened Blanc she would rave about The ordinary. I tit you not. Her favourite product was the lactic acid peel they have. Her other favourite products post peel are The avenue thermal spray which she would actually use with her treatments and this avene cream. She recommended them to so many “friends & clients “
She is the most self centred and fake person you could ever meet. vapid human. I don’t know how she has any friends? Or maybe people just use her?

---

Yes can we.

Lets get one started! Those people I know that hang around Clara are extremely superficial and have questionable business practices...

Reactions: 6
I know she has been discussed briefly before but who is she and who was she married too? Why is she so wealthy or is it just debt racking up? Also I swear she has kids seen them one or twice, are they hers?
Right! I am quite sure 100% she doesn’t have kids, the dog is her child. I don’t know who she was married to but I do recall he cheated and she got a chainsaw and hacked down his trees in his front yard or something like that 😂 both her parents have died so I wonder if it’s inheritance money. She appears to work in management in hospitality or something.

• Wow
Right! I am quite sure 100% she doesn’t have kids, the dog is her child. I don’t know who she was married to but I do recall he cheated and she got a chainsaw and hacked down his trees in his front yard or something like that 😂 both her parents have died so I wonder if it’s inheritance money. She appears to work in management in hospitality or something.
I find her/her lifestyle so fascinating. I think she had money from her ex whoever he was but also her parents... her family has a trucking company her dad built up. So lots of wealth from them. She seems to live a very privileged life but being cheated and losing both parents in your 30s I feel for her

Reactions: 4
I find her/her lifestyle so fascinating. I think she had money from her ex whoever he was but also her parents... her family has a trucking company her dad built up. So lots of wealth from them. She seems to live a very privileged life but being cheated and losing both parents in your 30s I feel for her
She is a friend of Amy Gerard’s. Elizabeth aka Lily Clarke. I feel like she came from money, she would wear the fanciest clothes at the shire’s dodgiest nightclubs when she was. She married a florist quite young and he cheated on her. No kids.