Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shocked she’s been brought into it. If my name was attached to so many scandals and friendship breakdowns I’d start taking a long hard look at myself.

Reactions: 13
She’s shocked she’s been brought into it. If my name was attached to so many scandals and friendship breakdowns I’d start taking a long hard look at myself.
Absolutely

Im suprised her sister doesn’t try and distance herself. How did she fall so far from her likeable days married to her handsome ex husband. I wonder if she regrets her past decisions. She looked so happy back then.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely

Im suprised her sister doesn’t try and distance herself. How did she fall so far from her likeable days married to her handsome ex husband. I wonder if she regrets her past decisions. She looked so happy back then.
Her ex seems to have moved on and be living a happy and peaceful life too. She obviously thought she could do better, ran with the mega rich crowd for a while before that all backfired, now she's got...loser Leigh as a friend, if that.

Reactions: 10
It must be very embarrassing for her sister, it’s been scandal after scandal - 2 friendships ended in a week. I have to laugh at the “tall poppy” don’t think anyone feels particularly jealous of her. I wonder how these scandals affect her business and if she loses clients

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s calling the Daily Mail ‘paps’ herself. Gotta stay relevant!
IMG_8446.png

Reactions: 5
So she effectively got out of paying her 900k tax bill, only has to pay back a tiny amount but is walking around with Chanel and Loewe bags. No wonder she can't budget her money. She would be a massive embarrassment to the Bond family

Reactions: 18
She would be loving this publicity for sure. Her ex husband dodged a massive bullet. I’m sure her children will be super embarrassed in a few short years when they see all the stories of her online.

Reactions: 10
Aaah Kristin has come a long way from her days as head girl at St Marys, am sure the Chanel bags etc are gifts form the men she "dates" but whose identity are always hidden..who did she go to Bali with recently? the mega rich Perth crowd she hangs with shes just a mass freeloader. they don't mind a bit of swapping the old keys if you know what i mean...so far shes hasn't fallen foul of this group but shes hasn't tried to take any of their men yet either, probably better shes 1,000's of kms away!

Reactions: 8
Aaah Kristin has come a long way from her days as head girl at St Marys, am sure the Chanel bags etc are gifts form the men she "dates" but whose identity are always hidden..who did she go to Bali with recently? the mega rich Perth crowd she hangs with shes just a mass freeloader. they don't mind a bit of swapping the old keys if you know what i mean...so far shes hasn't fallen foul of this group but shes hasn't tried to take any of their men yet either, probably better shes 1,000's of kms away!
She’s absolutely unbelievable isn’t she! Takes advantage of everyone and everything. Rotten. What a way to tarnish your image right!

She’s absolutely unbelievable isn’t she! Takes advantage of everyone and everything. Rotten. What a way to tarnish your image right!
Im waiting for the fallout with her Perth Bestie Dr Clara Hurst...another one i feel who has over extended herself and recently got Back together with her Hubby..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m intrigued on this about some of the Perth crowd!! Doesn’t surprise me at all!!

Reactions: 4
Im waiting for the fallout with her Perth Bestie Dr Clara Hurst...another one i feel who has over extended herself and recently got Back together with her Hubby..
Did she break up with her Husband? Dr Clara Hurst is such a fake. Only uses the children for content. She spends so little time with her children.

Did she break up with her Husband? Dr Clara Hurst is such a fake. Only uses the children for content. She spends so little time with her children.
My friend saw his profile (the dentist) on Ashley madison or Bumble a few years back when they were separated..all on the snow train..i have a few "friends" who are friends with them ..she flew over to the Taylor Swift concert with Kristin and her kids...agree with her being fake

• Wow
Also I cannot believe how big Secret skincare has gotten. Carla is such a networker and sucks up to thise she needs too. The secret skincare is / was compounded cream from a Cottesloe pharmacy in a fancy bottle. The prices she charges are criminal. Just get a script from your GP. Also her some of first patients using the secret had horrific results due to no skin prep before using “ the secret original cream “ which was Tretinol and Hydroquinone. Dr Clara didn’t even tell them to keep out of the sun and be vigilant with sunscreen. She is such a money hungry cow. Also it was her who told people that Amy Zempilas was having marriage issues with Baz before he ran for Mayor.
---
My friend saw his profile (the dentist) on Ashley madison or Bumble a few years back when they were separated..all on the snow train..i have a few "friends" who are friends with them ..she flew over to the Taylor Swift concert with Kristin and her kids...agree with her being fake
I have a couple of friends who pretend to like her only to keep that network open. Apparently Clara is not some a women you want to cross. Her face is so fake looking now you can tell she would probably look like her daughter without all that work.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also I cannot believe how big Secret skincare has gotten. Carla is such a networker and sucks up to thise she needs too. The secret skincare is / was compounded cream from a Cottesloe pharmacy in a fancy bottle. The prices she charges are criminal. Just get a script from your GP. Also her some of first patients using the secret had horrific results due to no skin prep before using “ the secret original cream “ which was Tretinol and Hydroquinone. Dr Clara didn’t even tell them to keep out of the sun and be vigilant with sunscreen. She is such a money hungry cow. Also it was her who told people that Amy Zempilas was having marriage issues with Baz before he ran for Mayor.
---

I have a couple of friends who pretend to like her only to keep that network open. Apparently Clara is not some a women you want to cross. Her face is so fake looking now you can tell she would probably look like her daughter without all that work.
ooh yeah, my partner is a pharmacist and was shocked and the way they were just mixing it up at the Subi pharmacy and the prices they were charging, he said just go to a proper dermatologist... Does she do much anymore with her Business partner Deb Cohen Jones who is the lead prescriber in the western suburbs for al the compounded Semaglutide compounding lab in Queensland..i wonder what the ownership structure is like with that pharmacy?? Yes Clara has had so much work done, including her boobs...her smile is 100% fake and her clinic way overcharges,
---
It must be very embarrassing for her sister, it’s been scandal after scandal - 2 friendships ended in a week. I have to laugh at the “tall poppy” don’t think anyone feels particularly jealous of her. I wonder how these scandals affect her business and if she loses clients
I guess time will tell if she was involved, if we don't see them together soon (as a self proclaimed bestie) we will know !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
ooh yeah, my partner is a pharmacist and was shocked and the way they were just mixing it up at the Subi pharmacy and the prices they were charging, he said just go to a proper dermatologist... Does she do much anymore with her Business partner Deb Cohen Jones who is the lead prescriber in the western suburbs for al the compounded Semaglutide compounding lab in Queensland..i wonder what the ownership structure is like with that pharmacy?? Yes Clara has had so much work done, including her boobs...her smile is 100% fake and her clinic way overcharges,
---

I guess time will tell if she was involved, if we don't see them together soon (as a self proclaimed bestie) we will know !
Just nodding along laughing reading this knowing some of my friends have seen that doctor 😂

• Haha
I used to love KFE, I thought she had a lot of spunk and grit and I respected her. It’s sad to see her true colours come out and it all derailing…

---

I’m not sure I’m not based in perth and only head back to see my friends and family who live near Clara. I left P town when Clara and her family had just arrived. I was only interested in Clara stories when they first launched “the secret” as I couldn’t believe people would pay those prices. Im going to assume she doesn’t need to nurture the Dr Deb relationship anymore and has moved on to find her next business venture. It’s probably why she puts up with Kristen, she’s trying to claw her way into her sisters network. Clara is ruthless.

Reactions: 4