Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks 170-172cm. To me (I'm the same height) It's not that tall. Just slightly above average. Her mum is tall she looks around 178-180cm. She probably only lying around 3cm. What I find interesting she says she's always a size xs or small. I have almost the same stats as her and I'm always a size m. Sometimes large on the bottom. I think she's lighter than the 60kg she wrote down. I'd say 55kg and 170cm tall are her real stats.

She looks 170-172cm. To me (I'm the same height) It's not that tall. Just slightly above average. Her mum is tall she looks around 178-180cm. She probably only lying around 3cm. What I find interesting she says she's always a size xs or small. I have almost the same stats as her and I'm always a size m. Sometimes large on the bottom. I think she's lighter than the 60kg she wrote down. I'd say 55kg and 170cm tall are her real stats.
She doesn’t look super skinny, but wondering if her BMI was in the underweight category, so she’s messed with the numbers? Although I guess doesn’t make sense to make yourself taller 😅

Reactions: 2
Her Mum looks quite tall, she was doing the Lululemon post and she had tights on and they looked shorter on her due to her height and her father is tall too.

I completely agree. While I’m now heavier than that, I used to have the same stats as that (60kg and about 178cm tall) and no way did I have a body like hers. She’s get a bit more weight from the boobs but I think she’s 55kg or so as well.

Her Mum looks quite tall, she was doing the Lululemon post and she had tights on and they looked shorter on her due to her height and her father is tall too.
It's not always dependent on your parents though. Both of my parents are tall (mum is 179cm and dad is 205cm) and I am 168cm as I seem to have taken after my paternal grandmother who wasn't that tall 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else think it’s odd Kristin has “launched” the Kristin Fisher Eyebrows Academy at almost $2k a pop for a single day course but isn’t actually the one delivering the training?
I hope the masterclass is better than their spelling. ‘Recieveing’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_2355.png

Yes and 0-10yo amy had the privilege of going through childhood without it being documented and monetised?! The hypocrisy and delusion of these mummy influencers 🤦🏼‍♀️ like hun the whole world knows about bobby ? Kobe ? (Or are they the same kid) toileting challenges

Reactions: 25
IMG_5842.jpeg
The irony of this when she plasters her kids on her very public social media including medical information, how one of them smeared poo on the walls and how she thinks one of them has ADHD…
---
View attachment 2984931
Yes and 0-10yo amy had the privilege of going through childhood without it being documented and monetised?! The hypocrisy and delusion of these mummy influencers 🤦🏼‍♀️ like hun the whole world knows about bobby ? Kobe ? (Or are they the same kid) toileting challenges
Haha snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least she hasn’t gone so far to create social media accounts for them yet (looking at you, Sarah Kearns).

Honestly don’t get how any of these influencers that use their kid for content can possibly be advocating for this?? How can they think it makes that much difference whether they have their own devices or if their peers can google them and see their entire lives laid out online?

Reactions: 14
Social media or no social media, puberty is going to be rough for those kids when anyone thinking of teasing them has mountains of content to draw from thanks to their mum filming them between drinks.

Reactions: 13
Oh and let’s not forget her book where she was written that she masturbated in the toilet when pregnant - great work Amy, really thinking of your kids there

• Sick
Reactions: 17