Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has been discussed briefly before but who is she and who was she married too? Why is she so wealthy or is it just debt racking up? Also I swear she has kids seen them one or twice, are they hers?
She we married to the one of the owners of roses only. I think they sold the business now.

Why even bring attention to the article? I reckon she’s starting these rumours about herself and tipping DM off.

Reactions: 10
sorry, they are as bad as each other!
352941"]
Pretty sure it’s because Leigh is a petty, jealous, passive aggressive witch who can’t handle that Amy is now the more “famous” one.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Rhian is putrid. The only reason they are happily married is that she’s making major coin. Imagine if she had three kids and was still a ‘paralegal’, juggling work and a household bc he’s clearly useless.

Reactions: 13
Rhian is putrid. The only reason they are happily married is that she’s making major coin. Imagine if she had three kids and was still a ‘paralegal’, juggling work and a household bc he’s clearly useless.
I think rhian would make bank as a tobacco sales exec. But you’re right, I don’t think that bank would have extended to her staying home forever unemployed with three kids living a life of constant outings, breaks, renovations and consumerism.

Reactions: 7
I think rhian would make bank as a tobacco sales exec. But you’re right, I don’t think that bank would have extended to her staying home forever unemployed with three kids living a life of constant outings, breaks, renovations and consumerism.
He’s moved on from tobacco it seems…

Reactions: 1