Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does look look like a bag of dicks when she’s not filtered !
Funny how her buddy Leigh was not at her bday. Also , did not disappoint with her 1 trick wonder dance floor slut drop
QUOTE="MrsEyeroll, post: 18628054, member: 320655"]
Yep when she's in plain clothes and normal everyday attire she starts the conversation off apologising for looking like a bag of dicks 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
she does look look like a bag of dicks when she’s not filtered !
Funny how her buddy Leigh was not at her bday. Also , did not disappoint with her 1 trick wonder dance floor slut drop
QUOTE="MrsEyeroll, post: 18628054, member: 320655"]
Yep when she's in plain clothes and normal everyday attire she starts the conversation off apologising for looking like a bag of dicks 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Isn’t there usually a separate lunch with the whole group from the thread name?

Reactions: 1
I thought Zara would have been below her since she rebranded to a Northern Beaches SAHM? Also see she’s still got that reformer machine at the end of her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s lived there for ages now. Since she met her husband basically. Prior to that she had very fast fashion style and then completely rebranded to a posh Mum who wore ‘statement pieces’.

Reactions: 3
Weren't they (Jade and husband) meant to be building their dream home? What happened to that?

Reactions: 3
AOA selling her ikea furniture for basically what she paid for it is such an ick. Donate it you stingy embarrassment. Saying she’s had it for five years and selling it for $50 less than brand new is criminal. Surely no one would be stupid enough to buy it. These people are unbelievable. Like are you really that hard up for cash?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
AOA selling her ikea furniture for basically what she paid for it is such an ick. Donate it you stingy embarrassment. Saying she’s had it for five years and selling it for $50 less than brand new is criminal. Surely no one would be stupid enough to buy it. These people are unbelievable. Like are you really that hard up for cash?
Ikea will even buy it back for a decent price if she doesn’t want to donate!

Reactions: 2
Ikea will even buy it back for a decent price if she doesn’t want to donate!
Though she appears to be a present and good mum I always feel like AOA is on the verge of a breakdown!

As for Amy, her daughter is 7? Letting her put on stick on nails and do poses for photos then she wonders why she is obsessed with looking pretty and has an attitude problem 🙄. Let her be a kid, there is no need to experiment with make up until you’re in your teens. My neighbour lets her 9 year old wear mascara WTF? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Also AG completely missing the point of cutting grapes is to avoid choking….. now this may be completely BLW niche sorry but it also could be common sense that a kid can still choke if not cut length ways!! Lucky this kid can now use her fake nails to scoop out the stuck grape

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also AG completely missing the point of cutting grapes is to avoid choking….. now this may be completely BLW niche sorry but it also could be common sense that a kid can still choke if not cut length ways!! Lucky this kid can now use her fake nails to scoop out the stuck grape
The number of times I’ve had to have this conversation with my own husband 😂 LENGTH WAYS.

Reactions: 4