Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
Does anyone think that she will end up marrying Jak? The foundation is there, they fit right into each other's lives (already the case), get on well with their families. I think they'll be engaged/married in the next couple of years!

Reactions: 27

Callan

VIP Member
Its always funny when your daddy has to be mentioned even when you have a front page article.

• Heart
  • Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
I think this is Elliot's step-Mum (thats what the DM says) and her dress might be the worst?
1682240247812.png

---
Also, for posterity here's Amelia's filler & highlighted cheek with Paris:
1682240378650.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I dunno if you saw a recent TikTok of these two showing off these outfits in the hotel room (or wherever they were). You can see in the video that she doesn’t wanna get close to him but is holding onto him in a platonic way (with her arm on his shoulder) whilst he wraps his arm fully around her waist. She doesn’t seem keen on getting close to him but he’s determined to hold her close.
Furthermore, they hold hands and whilst she holds his very loosely to the point that her fingers are hanging, he fully clasps her fingers.

my theory is that they’re not dating at all but she told him to play it up for the views. He really wants her, she doesn’t want him (a win for Amelia, finally).
I’m also convinced these 2 have not fucked once lol

• Haha
  • Sick

Andyakafrenchie

Estee’s comments on Amelia’s latest tiktok wedding related videos. Someone’s clearly jealous.

View attachment 2124133
View attachment 2124134
Damn, if I were Amelia I’d be furiously texting her to stop being this publicly embarrassing.
For once, she behaved like the OG Amelia (except for that dreadful tiktok). And let’s be honest, most of the guests pictured where rather badly dressed, - Cameron Diaz leading the pack-; and Amelia’s outfit was honestly rather good.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Niomi Smart, who was also engaged and the break up was a huge deal, is now dating a culty scammer life coach... So Jack in comparison is ok.. at least they know each other and they come from the same circles. For me, I can actually see their couple lasting, she just need to chill with the maniac attitude and keep her relationship private. And stop messing with her face!

• Haha
  • Wow

cch5qg

Every time I watch Amelia’s content, it makes me think of a girl I went to college with whose dad was a big wig CEO (also from England and presumably worth the same as Amelia’s dad). She was the most down to earth, nice girl you’ve ever met. You would never have guessed her family background. Just goes to show that the way you raise children and teach them character and values goes a long way.

• Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I will never understand the likes of amelia, karjenners etc who'll spend thousands on cosmetics surgery/ procedures but still feel the need to use facture, filters and excessive makeup. What is the point in all this if you cannot leave the house fresh faced with no makeup

kaaa2

VIP Member
That's really pathetic that her bag was overweight and she was only going on a trip for 3 days...it isn't even a "work" trip, it's for a wedding.

Also it's really rude and inconsiderate of her (before even knowing her bag was overweight!) to just be like "put this in your bag" to Jak in the taxi on the way to the airport. What if he didn't have room? And then they had to rearrange everything again when she found out it was overweight.

She should've just sucked it up and paid the overweight fee/for extra baggage OR been more mature and packed less.

View attachment 2062674

View attachment 2062673
H&M man is not very on brand!

• Haha
For anyone curious on how she is friends with Sofia Richie :
( yes I have a lot of time on my hands right now - fractured my foot LOL )

- she is friends with Ali Meller who happens to be close friends with Sofia
- Amelia used to flirt LOADS with Ali Mellers Brother
- Jak is close friends with Elliot
- The Young Jewish community in London especially those who are wealthy are extremely tight.
- Olivia Lotte has pictures with Elliot from like 6 years ago. They are family friends too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
She doesn’t even wear drugstore makeup (or hasn’t really since like 2018). She’ll use it once out of obligation and then go back to her high end makeup.

sheleg

VIP Member
I think they were genuinely lovely-looking before all the surgery. I hate when women feel they have to alter their “ethnic” features, like Alizeh and Laili Mirza.

Lammington

VIP Member
Isn't Jak gay? Thought he was partners with that goof Guy?
Amelia and Jak are not together- just friends. He gives off vibes of liking the boys.
We've had no indication that Jak is gay, nor that he and Guy are more than friends.

And as I've said before, for my sanity and the sake of the inhabitants of London, I choose to believe Guy is asexual.

• Haha