Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheepsmeadow

I know she’s talked about her nose job. Has she talked about any of the other surgeries she’s had?

Reactions: 2

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
When did she have her last nose job? Did she share in a video or?

She looks really cheap, I used to watch her in the past, now it’s unbearable, zero content value.
Someone else will help me out but I’m pretty sure it was Q4 of last year. She went to NYC. She’s been open about it.

Reactions: 2

coriander

VIP Member
I can’t wait for this mermaid hair style to be done with. I can’t stand it on her. It actually gives me anxiety. She needs to go back to soft curls or even putting her hair back, it’s always in her face. Imagine how dirty it would be touching all that make up all the time.
I agree it's absolutely vile.

Reactions: 1

Muukkie

I think birth control too, plus weight gain. She was very very slim after the break up and during lockdowns etc and looks to be a better weight now.

If you look at really old pictures her boobs were always hoiked up.
I am wondering… Didn’t she mention wanting to freeze her eggs. I wonder if she started that process.

cherryblues

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the name of the chocolates she keeps mentioning in her latest vlog? I can't understand what she is saying honestly.

glenn_coco

You can be very petite and a C cup - sadly bra sizing is still quite misunderstood across the globe. A C cup on a 28 band (which she should be wearing) is significantly less boob than on a 34 band, and really isn’t big at all. Highly recommend booborbust to learn more!
Yeah, I'm a 28C and my chest measures 31"/79cm at it's fullest. It's not considered a large bust by any means.