Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I feel sorry Amelia. It must be draining going to all these weddings when we know she wants to be the one standing at the alter, as well as pressure from her family, broken engagement etc.

I feel like she'd be settling if she ends up with her BFF. He's not her lobster, he's an oily shrimp

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Trashbin

It is not Sofia Richies wedding. Source is myself as I saw her and her fiance at dinner in LA last night with another nepo couple.

• Haha
  • Wow

Claud123

Chatty Member
They look to me like those friends that agreed "hey, if we both are single when we turn 30 then we will get together" :ROFLMAO:

However I think sometimes that kind of relationships can work when you are in your 30s (and older). Sometimes these kind of relationships are much better than being on your 30s and get into that teenager-obssesed-toxic-relationships mood.

I always thought Amelia would try a relationship with Guy at some point but Im glad she went with Jak over Guy.

In my opinion Amelia is quite a character. She is at some point very inmature and not the brightest person in the room. She seems the kind of woman that talk first then think... someone like Jak who have know her for years I think accept everything of her which is good on a relationship. Her ex-fiancé.. I don't know, but always gave me vibes that he was embarrased of her.

Maybe not a popular opinion, but I think they do make a good match 🤷‍♀️

kate111

Not Amelia getting dragged in a TikTok and actual Selena Gomez commenting

A1769EB4-4ED7-437C-BEEE-1BE42B9B4854.png

• Haha
  • Wow

scparis89

Slutty Safari Barbie or Real Housewives of Colonialism should be in the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I think she’s enhancing them post production they seem to go up and down… also where did this con come from 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1803550
Congrats Amelia. You have now fully achieved the look of a tacky nouveau-riche trophy wife with rubber-boat lips prancing around the most expensive department store looking for the item with the biggest Dior label on.

• Haha

lookout

LOL I had the exact same thought.
I was curious, so I looked him up. Here’s some info, if anyone cares:
https://www.hollanderadvisors.com/jak-serr
Even if those were legit jobs he listed (which who knows, he could be exaggerating), I’m sure he had connections who gave him these jobs…similar to how Philippa just waltzed onto the Tatler magazine team :rolleyes:

View attachment 1855607
After reading all of this I still have no idea what he actually does for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Andyakafrenchie

Jak's body language in their photos is quite interesting. For someone in love, his body is facing towards the camera, rather than towards Amelia. That's one big tell tale sign. Hmmm.
They’re both self obsessed that’s why. It s not “hey, let’s take a pic together”, it is each of them flexing and staring at their own reflection side by side

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
🙈 sorry for sharing old news - I knew they do lots together but thought it was under the guise of best friends!
It’s not really old news. We’ve been speculating for a while, but this is the first time she admits to it. Didn’t someone on this thread predict the hard launch on this holiday? 😂

prive0505

Chatty Member
Sorry but Elliot is so unattractive. He looks like he’s constantly wearing those fake eye glasses.

E24A4581-6083-4AF3-86C0-A67829D22031.jpeg

We all know why Sofia is with him and even changed her religion for him… 🤑💰

• Haha

Anne1448

VIP Member
People with arthritis use Rare beauty as well because it is easier. Amelia's job is being knowledgeable about beauty and fashion brands to then recommend it to people. I don't understand how she got her hands on Rare Beauty products without knowing that it was made for people with disabilities. It's the whole concept of the brand.

The beauty industry is full of brands made for her but NO, she had to complain about the ONE brand which was made for disabled people. Talk about privilege 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 30

prive0505

Chatty Member
Estee’s comments on Amelia’s latest tiktok wedding related videos. Someone’s clearly jealous.

C136D73E-9AF8-4984-BDDF-456CF69AAA3E.jpeg

390DBA86-80DF-4DC1-857E-5FE04839A8E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

mounaa21

I am afraid Amelia doesn’t have the tools to comprehend any real world issues going on in the world. The biggest thing she had to deal with in life is IBS and she is barely making it 😂

• Haha

may67895

I cannot believe she’s asked for charities to reach out to HER. I work for a chairty we don’t have time to email silly bloggers wanting to “ help” if you really want to help get off your ass and contact them yourself. Absolutely ridiculous

• Heart

squacksquack

Chatty Member
But also crippling insecurity, resulting in 3 nose jobs, cheek implants, possibly a boob job, faking it with her insta BFFs and sleeping with a questionable and dutty bloke.

Yep, that would definitely make me happy.
That’s the thing. Even with everything she has, I really don’t think Amelia is happy at all.

• Heart