Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
Noticed in one of her 'what's in my bag' TikTok's she has a Coutts card. You need to invest or borrow £1 million or more to have an account with them. Can't relate 😅

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Let's not forget Amelia was so rudely inconvenienced by French people protesting for their workers rights whilst she was only trying to enjoy a free trip to Paris. She doesn't live on the same planet as us mere PAYE employees

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
"I spray it really close to my neck so I don't disturb people."

Meaning...she's fully aware that spraying perfume on a flight is a dick move, but she's going to do it anyway because god forbid her "routine" changes for one day. It's not even a light fragrance, it's freakin' Kilian. Also her sense of smell is probably screwed up from all of her nose jobs, so she probably doused herself in it (as per usual).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Nitfey

VIP Member
Excuse me but WTF is that cheek? Please tell me that is a filter...or She just wants to have an ass looking face or what ?
Screenshot_20230414_163646_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

may67895

Yeah caption is odd sunday scaries of what? More lunches and dinners out shopping and making tiktoks? Not like she has to sit at a desk all day.

• Haha

Rainbow Blossom

Most people look best with the faces they were born with. Once you start messing with your features, your face will look off. Just my opinion but I see so many people losing the character of their faces and all looking the same. It’s such a shame.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
No, it is a type of leather that Hermès handbags are available in. I think I found the bag she wanted on a reseller site
---
OT but I "love" how I'm trying to save 30k as a deposit to buy a house someday within the next decade, should I be fortunate to stay on this path and then people just buy a bag for 30k + to swing about on their elbow. Feels surreal.

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Amelia on why she didn't unfollow her ex on social media: "I just felt like unfollowing was a bit aggressive."

Huh. But creating a whole podcast bashing your ex, selling a breakup coloring book, and talking about it in YouTube vids (for years!) wasn't "aggressive"?

The cognitive dissonance 😂

View attachment 1938938
Is this about Rob? How is it aggressive to unfollow someone who broke off the engagement when you not only were emotionally fully invested in the wedding but also had already paid for all of it and bought a house together? She’s weird

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Amelia’s mother must be appalled at the things she says in such public forums. Her mother seems like the epitome of grace and class and then there’s Amelia - crass, obtuse and gauche.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Anne1448

VIP Member
The cheek implants did more damage in my personal opinion. She used to look youthful but now it makes her look emaciated and botched depending on some angle.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Well I’d rather be unhappy and insecure in the South of France and Positano in the most luxury hotels, than sat at my desk lol. :/
True but she’s at “4 nose jobs” level of unhappy lol…not saying I wouldn’t like access to her money but wouldn’t want to swap lives with her at all. Also who’s really buying she enjoyed this wedding when a couple of years ago she was dumped after planning her own wedding at the same venue?

lurker419

good for them honestly… from the little I’ve seen of Jak, they’re both insufferable and are probably the only two people who could tolerate each other in the long term. they can’t hope for a better match than that lol

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Hm... she doesn't look bad with her hair up like that, I wish it was a little bit less greasy and slick looking. Like a normal ponytail would look, this again looks like she spent hours doing it.
It's a nice change of her usual wavy hair though, I find it makes her look younger, at least in this picture, and less "done". Not a fan of the glasses though, they're the first thing you notice in that pic, they're wearing her, not her wearing them.