Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prive0505

Chatty Member
She might look like she has it all but she’s deeply unhappy and insecure. Money doesn’t solve problems is simply brings a whole host of other issues with it
Well I’d rather be unhappy and insecure in the South of France and Positano in the most luxurious hotels, than sat at my desk lol. :/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Let me guess, none of them expressed concern or support for the French protests? But they're happy to swan around Versailles on a free trip.
THANK YOU! As a Frenchie I just want to hug you 🥰 To see them parading in Versaille for free!!! it makes me so sad how society spoils the ignorant brats and tortures the working class into complete exhaustion. 😞 I'm losing all faith in this world

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Guys I’m not usually envious of anyone. But I really am envious of her life and money . Love that she vacations to amazing places with her family, has a beautiful home. Hangs out with other wealthy people. Buys all the designer things she could ever imagine. Like money will definitely buy happiness in my life

Reactions: 43

glenn_coco

Guys I’m not usually envious of anyone. But I really am envious of her life and money . Love that she vacations to amazing places with her family, has a beautiful home. Hangs out with other wealthy people. Buys all the designer things she could ever imagine. Like money will definitely buy happiness in my life
But also crippling insecurity, resulting in 3 nose jobs, cheek implants, possibly a boob job, faking it with her insta BFFs and sleeping with a questionable and dutty bloke.

Yep, that would definitely make me happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

queenamber

VIP Member
Yes, Amelia dated David for a few years. David’s brother is Nicholas, married to Diana. Diana is Rob’s (Amelia’s ex-fiancé) cousin. I believe Sarah (the brunette above pictured with Rob) is David and Nicholas’s sister.

All clear? 😂 Point is, these rich Jewish circles are very small and incestuous!

Me writing all of that:
IMG_0387.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Tbh, from a personal standpoint, this would be ideal. Getting with someone who has been your friends for decade, knows you and all your little quirks. And the families know each other. Solid foundation.

Reactions: 41

Ciri

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230124_180949_Instagram.jpg

Not getting the hype because you are the main subject. 100 % understandable :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41

yankydoo

Chatty Member
Guys what is wrong with me, I am finding Jak attractive in these photos. Has he beefed up?

Back on topic, she does not seem loved up at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38