Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Jackass and Admelia...

• they are a couple

Votes: 135 77.6%
  • nope

Votes: 39 22.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone! new thread title by @WatchReelCopyReel, slightly changed cause honestly, her fashion choices are just as bad as everything else!
So recap? Amelia discovered tiktok and is going crazy maniac over there. Pia is working overtime sharing reels and shorts and tiktoks and vlogs.. All showing Amelia being miserably single but at the same time showing off Jack, most of time in her undies, shopping a whole new wardrobe every week and buying (getting for free) an infinite amount of beauty products and make up. New nose job done in NY and the same low self esteem back in London.
90DE16C8-2B8B-4566-B22E-856E8F6BDAD4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@LolitaBlah thank you for the recap! The screenshot was a good one 😆

I voted yes to the poll but who the frick knows with Amelia? She's always saying different stuff across platforms!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The excess while so many are suffering is disgusting imo. Owning such expensive items is one thing, throwing it in ppls faces is quite another.
Trashy as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 24
@sheleg piggybacking off your comment about Jews and Christmas in the last thread, I too found this weird. As I understood it, during the Jewish diaspora of the 19th and early 20th centuries to places outside of Germany and Russia (really their predecessors), Jews began to celebrate Christmas as an assimilative coping mechanism. This was also because the holiday didn’t require engaging with religious traditions and was commercialized. In the 1960s, religious Jewish leaders began to engage with Hanukkah (previously a smaller holiday) to discourage this and to encourage engagement with Jewish traditions instead, thus preserving the cultural significance of the Jewish people (and I get it, we were just decades out from a genocide). Still we are only 50 or so years from regular Jewish practices around celebrating commercial holidays. Habits die hard I suppose and most of what she does is for the gram anyway so here we are. My question is does she set up any Jewish things this time of year? Participate in any Hanukkah celebrations? I’m new to her so don’t know.

Reactions: 5
@sheleg piggybacking off your comment about Jews and Christmas in the last thread, I too found this weird. As I understood it, during the Jewish diaspora of the 19th and early 20th centuries to places outside of Germany and Russia (really their predecessors), Jews began to celebrate Christmas as an assimilative coping mechanism. This was also because the holiday didn’t require engaging with religious traditions and was commercialized. In the 1960s, religious Jewish leaders began to engage with Hanukkah (previously a smaller holiday) to discourage this and to encourage engagement with Jewish traditions instead, thus preserving the cultural significance of the Jewish people (and I get it, we were just decades out from a genocide). Still we are only 50 or so years from regular Jewish practices around celebrating commercial holidays. Habits die hard I suppose and most of what she does is for the gram anyway so here we are. My question is does she set up any Jewish things this time of year? Participate in any Hanukkah celebrations? I’m new to her so don’t know.
She may do, but she never shows it on videos. She’s vlogged what was clearly a Rosh Hashana dinner, but didn’t say what it was.

I mean, I get it. People can be anti-semitic online and she probably can’t be bothered with it. But a bit of Hanukkah content would be nice. I’m a poor northern Jew - I wanna see what the rich London crew get up to 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean she has a Christmas tree that is bigger than any other influencer tree on instagram... isn't that a bit too much?

Reactions: 4
She needs to stop contouring her nose because, actually, her nose without makeup appears somewhat proportionate to her face (yes, even after a 3rd nose job). Plus her contouring makes her nose look curved front on, it's weird.

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 11.07.30 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 11.19.42 pm.png

Reactions: 17
What is her latest vlog about? Christmas is going to be different? She’s Jewish. Just having Christmas is different. And did she steal the title from Lydia’s last video. Is she spending Christmas alone too? Has anyone explained to her what Christmas is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was it a random comment or was she serious? I don t it was , knowing Patricia… I wonder what s the tea

Reactions: 2
How is she wearing sunglasses / ski glasses at max. 5 weeks post rhino?! Your nose is already fragile, even more when it‘s your third rhino and you‘re putting pressure directly onto your nose? This behaviour shows how she doesn‘t give a crap about post OP advice from professionals but wants the nose to look perfect 4 weeks post OP with no limitation whatsoever. So careless…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.