Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prive0505

Chatty Member
She’s clearly not happy with Jak and is already getting the ick. No doubt she’s constantly saying to herself ‘is THIS who I’m really going to end up with for life???’ . All she does is post love quotes these days which screams out HELP ME IM MISERABLE and is regretting ruining their friendship all because she can’t be alone for 5 minutes.

She wants a hunky, Middle Eastern (her words not mine - she once said in a q&a that she doesn’t go for White guys and prefers someone from the same background) macho guy and somehow ended up with Stuart Little.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I'm sorry for the inconvenience Amelia. How dare we. For you Paris is just croissants and "bonjour! oui oui! garçon!".
A little less eyerolling and a word of support would have been much appreciated. Some tourists here are amazing, taking pictures with "the french revolution", talking in cafes with locals to understand the problem, supporting the country in social media..we can't expect as such from an ignorant like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bonjour92

VIP Member
She has reached a new low:

E559981F-11DE-40F5-BFD3-44B2A46EA7F6.png

for those interested in the prices (which she all mentions, ew);
- dress: 2400 dollars
- mini kelly: 24000 pounds
- Louboutin shoes: 1000 pounds
- Cartier ring: 7000 pounds
- Serpenti watch: 7-10k pounds
- Max Mara coat: 2500 pounds

FA2BC300-254D-4297-BBCF-99C6E5924C07.png

All that money and she looks CHEAP as hell

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

prive0505

Chatty Member
Guys there’s no way she’s going to leave Jak now that she’ll be able to go on double dates with Elliot and Sofia. She’ll try to be Sofia’s new bestie. Sofia only follows 11 people on tiktok and Amelia is already one of them…Just think of the connections she could make. Her social life is about to get a huge upgrade… let’s see if she still gives irrelevant people like Estee the time of day then.

• Wow

szn-123

Just watched her Paris Vlog and felt uneasy how she kept moaning about the strikes. They are striking for a reason that’s important to them. Everyone knows they are striking and she still decided to go on her “gifted” trip.
This girl is really out of touch with everyday people, yes you don’t have the same struggles but still have empathy and don’t make it all about you. She is in her own bubble and watching this has really put me off her

• Wow
  • Heart

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Really? I think she knows she's not gifted in that way so doesn't especially care. What am I missing here?
She doesn't even try to work her intellect as far as I can tell... I don't think I've ever noticed her read or recommend a book or anything now that I think of it. Yikes lol
Simple: her edited life. Look at what she displays, what she wants people to see, whatever bag she's toting around. With her, everything is status symbol galore.
Her appearance, her demeanour, her behaviour, everything MUST make you feel envious of her, even though she's nothing to be envious of.
From an intellectual perspective, she's puddle deep, from a beauteous point of view, she's meh at best, from a values' vantage point, she's obnoxious.

But then, you see LONDON, TRAVEL, MONEY, HOUSING, MAKEUP, HAIR, JEWELLERY, FAMILY, FAMOUS FRIENDS, DECORATION, HERMES, CHANEL et al, and you might be tempted to think 'Ha! Her life is nice! I want it too!'

She's an ugly-ish privileged girl that conveys atteignable luxury in a marketing sense. Everyone could possibly be in her shoes, all it takes is a bit of means. That's her USP. When in fact, she's a tacky glorified sales person, that's all.

Which can be painful when you know who her father is, and how poised her mother looks. Intellect and looks, she has neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
Is anyone else just really fed up of all the Birkins and Kelly’s being toted by influencers?! Everyone has one 😒

• Heart

prive0505

Chatty Member
Jak is VERY well connected and is best friends with Elliot, who is engaged to Sofia Richie. When Jak’s Instagram was public, I remember seeing videos of his family home in London (which was huge)… they had private chefs and maids! He’s definitely rich. I personally think Amelia & Jak are a perfect match - personalities, shared social background, families know each other etc. I just could never find him sexually attractive but whatever floats your luxury yacht, Amelia. 🫢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Notice how she featured Jak in her new vlog and openly said ‘since we got together’ etc. officially talking like they’re a couple now after Sofia’s wedding… she probably fell more in love with him after realising he could open a whole new world to her.
I mean, Paris Hilton herself complimented Jak on his best man's speech and Yawnelia struck gold with one of her viral TikTok videos featuring Sofia vibing on Good Charlotte's tune, so there might be something to do with that George Costanza of hers. She fell in love with him the same way she falls in love with any sponsored product: as long as it pays well, she adores it and raves about it.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I must say I am starting to feel jealous of Amelia’s wealth and life. Now she’s in Positano. She literally has access to everything luxury in this world.
She might look like she has it all but she’s deeply unhappy and insecure. Money doesn’t solve problems is simply brings a whole host of other issues with it

Reactions: 33

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So she said that she would love to work with Channel again but they stopped reaching out to her since she became an ambassador for Dior. Darling that's not the reason. This, is the reason:
C45B83BC-A358-4135-840F-CD927B8EFF7D.jpeg

FFCBF9A5-ABA6-4F77-B259-B46052F9BB34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Amelia on why she didn't unfollow her ex on social media: "I just felt like unfollowing was a bit aggressive."

Huh. But creating a whole podcast bashing your ex, selling a breakup coloring book, and talking about it in YouTube vids (for years!) wasn't "aggressive"?

The cognitive dissonance 😂

Screen Shot 2023-02-05 at 3.42.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart