Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
How can she breathe through this “nose”? And put your hair up ffsView attachment 2086216View attachment 2086217
Working hard at the gym or hardly working? More like the latter:
✅ Full face of makeup (including contour and lashes)
✅ Hair down and curled
✅ Looking at herself in the mirror
✅ Filming herself while doing it
✅ She's wearing streetwear sneakers, not actual supportive athletic shoes

She's SO insecure. She can't even put her hair up at the gym? If it were anyone else, I'd actually pity her.

Reactions: 26

nastynastya

literally as if CV was written by barely graduate with no experience who tries to sell his 2 weeks summer sales job in some book store as if he founded and manages it))
How many times one can write various (which with no examples means he saw stuff here and there but not an expert in any of it).

Basically he has a real estate licence it seems, helps with the docs after the purchase (which every real estate agent does, dah).
Tried to work in investment agency as research assistant haha, which is admin work.
Turned up to be too difficult for him so he is back being self employed RE agent (= "formed" a company).

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Because she's a mule for tacky shit; it's not brain science why the work lol
They remind me of every single NYC finance bro with a girlfriend who’s way out of his league. They fit together because they’re both entitled, smarmy, and come from wealthy families. It’s a type, and they’re both it. Definitely getting the vibe she’s settling on the guy who just happened to hang around the longest. I’m sure it helps the families are friends. God forbid she bring home some blue collar peasant. Plus, he’s been around to witness to her as a girlfriend to several other men, so he knows exactly what to expect and how focused she is on getting married.

Jesus take the wheel 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
I can't wait to buy clothes that has been all over the floor and serves as a dog's bed :rolleyes:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-02 a la(s) 14.14.17.png

I always thought that ReLiked store was fake! Im suprised it is real after everyone found out on Josie and Lydia having the same items.

• Sick
  • Wow

mounaa21

Amelia gives me the vibe of a girl who thinks she just entered the hot chicks category while she is more looking like a 50yo on her 3rd divorce. To me she never looked worse than now, she managed to get even uglier post god knows how many surgeries…

wonder who will be buying her cheap Ali express jewellery tomorrow to finance her lifestyle and 4th nose job?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ladidadada

The test will be in being able to live together, really.
That's not a test though. They can get a house with 20 rooms, 10 bath rooms and basically never have to see each other if they don't want to. Cleaners take care of pesky poor people problems like who stacks the dish washer or who cooks because they can go out or order in every day. It's life on super easy mode. But I agree, I am sure they are end game and the wedding will be announced soon.

Claud123

Chatty Member
Mini rant: She is so incredibly bad at her "job" and so unprofessional. She's going to a Jimmy Choo lunch and she needed to showcase Jimmy Choo shoes. Okay, so why is she wearing pants that cover the shoes entirely, and why is her coat and Chanel bag the highlight of the outfit?

Come on, Amelia. It's just so unacceptable. She had ONE JOB, and she decided to go with what she was in the mood to wear vs. wearing something appropriate for the event. I don't care if she's obsessed with those wide leg pants, she can wear them any other day of the week. You're at "work" right now and you need to do your "job."
You are so right.

But doesn't surpise me. This is not only her fault. I don't know what criteria brands consider when choosing influencers to give them luxury items for free, paid for their trips, invite them to their events and 'represent' their brand. She (and many other influencers) don't have passion anymore. They just do the very minimal and get paid (hudred of thousands) for that. So in part brands are guilty too to don't demand for quality. They don't bother to check for new faces. They keep re-using the same influencers year after year wether they don't a good job or not :(

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
I’m so confused. Amelia is posting stories about the wedding and Sofia is posting random stuff like an ordinary day. Is it a decoy?!

• Haha

anastasia1989

Not Amelia getting dragged in a TikTok and actual Selena Gomez commenting
She's so careless and rough with her things. That rare beauty product is a LIQUID blush. Of course if you fling it about like that some will spill. Thats like taking the lid off a water bottle, chucking it across the room, and complaining it leaks. She is so removed from reality she has to invent petty problems to seem relatable.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
The reason I‘m glad Amelia is being dragged for this is because— look if you wanted to be a genuine product reviewer and critic, great! (Which is what YTers of her generation used to pretend to be). If she really did want to do real reviews for beauty and clothes, and she wanted to point out something about Rare Beauty’s packaging, that’s fair. You could even now say, ‘I didn’t know it was designed with that in mind, which is great, but I do think the packaging could still be improved to avoid spills while maintaining this feature’.

But this isn’t what she does— Amelia promotes cheap, bullshit products all the time! Look at her own jewelry collection lol. She is constantly sucking up to brands and telling people to buy nonsense products and withholds relevant information to do so. She even said she would stop supporting Skims because of anti-semitism ffs and then modelled their underwear days later because she just ~couldn’t stay away~! That’s the lowest of the gd low!

But then she randomly turns around and has it in for these handful of brands. Remember when she went vicious against I think Deliciously Ella? (Or someone similar to her idk lol) and straight up called her food disgusting? She’s seriously done this a handful of times, zeroed in on a couple brands and just gone after them.

So it might be a genuine review somehow, but her behaviour leads me to distrust her “criticisms” as much as I distrust her over-the-top praise for products. I have no idea what motivates her to give a ‘bad review’ but I don’t quite trust it to be real criticism either.

• Heart

glenn_coco

It worries me that they can't see the issue with coloniser chic in South Africa, of all places.
I mean, Amelia is 100% the type who'd be okay going to Dubai or Qatar, so I doubt issues like that are as important to her as getting married.

Dressing like a coloniser in SA is gross. It's also gross that she bought clothes for it that she's never going to wear again, but Amelia is like, bottom of the ocean when it comes to standards.

• Sick

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Color me suspicious but anyone think she got w Jak just so she could attend this wedding?

Also is his mom’s wealth in the same stratosphere of Lucian Grainge such that Jak and Elliot would have been friends? I get the community thing, but I just thought Jak’s mom had $$ while Amelia and Grainge had $$$$. Interested to know what you all think.

Muukkie

It’s actually shocking how different she looks.
I couldn’t resist the one of Duke as a puppy and how beautiful were her and Hannah!?!?!

I went way back.. Amelia pre-veneers…

And, yes that is Guy 😮

Would really love to see an updated « Boobies » video with Estée…Actually we get it on the daily/weekly 😜

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

nastynastya

I think Amelia is super lucky with her family. I mean she cannot be further from them career/ personality wise.
Her family is clearly very private, all work in finance, very classy and religious (and Amelia several times mentioned that even though she grew up in traditions she is not religious at all). But still she is so close with her family, and you clearly see they are very loving and supporting. I think its a quite a rare thing.

But OMG I cannot cope with her appearance. 🤯Clearly everyone has its own style and you like what you like.
But I don't think I've seen any other person who gives such a "I try way too hard" energy.
I mean EVERYTHING about her appearance is over the top.

Hair - so clearly coloured, very 2010. If she styles them, its those doll-like outdated curls.
Skin - always self tan, and you can tell its self tan from the distance.
Make up - waaaay too much even for casual outings, I mean there is no difference in her going-out/red carpet makeup and walking the dogs makeup 💀
Nails - she can clearly afford a good nail salon but her cuticles always uncared for, each nail has its own shape/length ⚰
Jewellery - where do you even start. Always wearing all at once, 300 earrings, 300 necklaces, 300 bracelets, 300 rings.
How she wasn't robbed in London yet is a mystery. 🤷‍♀️
Clothes - velvet, mini, rhinestones, frills, hills..

I genuinely don't get it. And doubt its a personal style actually, more like an attempt to hide yourself and your insecurities behind all that glitz and makeup.
I think if she would switch at least some from the above to more natural/ effortless look she would look way less cheap.
(..or maybe go to the therapy finally)

• Heart

ccc123000

Chatty Member
"Lookatme lookatme lookatme."
---
She always whips something else to be unnecessarily materialistic about - who has cutlery "of the moment"? I love a nice cutlery set...but it needs to be used day in, day out for years.

View attachment 1968346
I'm sure it's great to have Sopher money, but her consumerism is honestly making me feel exhausted for her. So.much.stuff. Day in and day out, it's shop shop shop. I would not be able to cope with the sheer amount of things she must have amassed by now. Like, I don't have the mental bandwith to deal with so much stuff.

• Heart