Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member

Can't find the original link and I don't think it matters. Pretty sure you'd find it if you cared enough (I don't lol).
Point is, the irony of it all.
I can't get over how everyone in that Tik Tok is such a desperate poser wannabe. They're all pretending to have the time of their lives and sucking up to her, like her little slaves. As if they should be grateful and bow at her feet since they were even invited. :rolleyes:

It's disgusting how much money people will throw at weddings. I mean the floral arrangements alone must've been tens of thousands of dollars. :sick: It also drives me nuts when people have multiple parties leading up to the wedding and after the wedding. Like girl, you get ONE day, not weeks/months.

The whole thing is just so narcissistic and shallow imo. The bigger and more obnoxious the wedding, the more I think "Yup, you definitely got married for the wrong reasons and one of you is probably going to end up cheating in a year."

Ok rant over haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Imagine being so narcissistic that you think it's acceptable to show up late to a wedding. And she wasn't even late for a legit reason, she was late because she couldn't decide which outfit to wear.

That's a whole new level of selfish.

Newsflash Amelia: no one will remember (or care) what you wore. What they will remember, however, is what a shit friend you were.

• Wow
  • Sick

sheleg

VIP Member
She lost her self confidence and style after Rob dumped here.

I remember her vlogs pre-Rob and she was happier, brighter and funnier. Now she comes off as desperate a bit. She needs attention and re-assurance constantly.
#RobbedAmeliasStyle

• Haha

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Jak is VERY well connected and is best friends with Elliot, who is engaged to Sofia Richie. When Jak’s Instagram was public, I remember seeing videos of his family home in London (which was huge)… they had private chefs and maids! He’s definitely rich. I personally think Amelia & Jak are a perfect match - personalities, shared social background, families know each other etc. I just could never find him sexually attractive but whatever floats your luxury yacht, Amelia. 🫢

I don’t think Amelia finds him sexually attractive either - he just ticks all the right boxes. Settling.

nastynastya

I’m still endlessly amused that she didn’t get or enjoy White Lotus when she tried to watch it in the plane to the Maldives.
Well, cause in White Lotus they are laughing at the lifestyle and people like Amelia and her circle.
She doesn't get the joke because she is part of it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28

prive0505

Chatty Member
Here you go.
The comments are hilarious.

View attachment 2000113
Unpopular opinion but I think this response was a bit too ‘woke’ and dramatic.

I’m pretty sure Amelia was just exaggerating the packaging of the product for content and engagement and never intended to offend anyone. That’s what she’s best at… Exaggerating everything and being hyper.

star_star

Guys your theory on Amelia dating Jack just to be his +1 doesn't seem that far fetched 😅 She's milking the wedding content on TT! I have no idea why this marriage is so hyped up on social media but Amelia knew what she was doing teasing about this wedding for weeks.

Also in one of the videos she speaks French on the phone, so we were right that her exaggerated "send hel, I can't read the menu" texts in a previous Paris video were just an act.

Last edited:

Anne1448

VIP Member
Lmao she spent all that time and money obsessing over renovations…only to end up with drawers that she struggles to open/close because there’s “no mechanism” and it’s “just wood” but “it’s fine because I don’t open and close my bedside tables too much.”

How pathetic to put form over function to that extent…

View attachment 1971441
Remember when she couldn’t take a shower in her bathroom because the wallpaper was too expensive and precious to be splashed by water?

It's giving stupidity.

• Haha
  • Wow

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Just seen one of her TikToks and seriously, this girl and her behaviour in restaurants!

Does it occur to her that some people might want to have a nice dinner that isn’t ruined by her and her group of insufferable friends whooping and dancing at the tables? It’s all so attention seeking and selfish to people around them. Want to party? Fabulous, go to a fucking nightclub then.

I’d be PISSED if I was sat next to them trying to have my dinner and a conversation with my husband.

• Wow
After watching today's vlog, I actually felt depressed! You could see how stressed she is about going to that wedding. Everything is about appearance, she's shopping like a maniac in the hope to blend with that crowd of VS models. That constant pressure on yourself must be exhausting. I'd hate it.

Muukkie

Is she close like that to her?
---

Is Olivia's family that loaded?
I am laughing because we are all hating on Jak but meanwhile he has a better social circle than Amelia. And, real friends and friendships. Let’s be honest Amelia would NOT be at Sofia and Elliot’s wedding if it wasn’t for Jak.

I wouldn’t doubt if she never met Sofia before this weekend.

Amelia would not have some “extenda friends” like Montana and Gemma and company if it wasn’t for Olivia.

Amelia wouldn’t have Pia if she wasn’t paid well to stick around to be her assistant.

Estee will always be there because she is a cling-on.

And, Amelia’s other friends are hardly ever seen. They all have their own friend group that doesn’t include Amelia. As example her “bestie” Philippa. She is never at her country estate for shooting weekends, or a part of her daily life.

Outside of Jak and Guy who does she really have not including other influencers like besties Vic and Suz.