Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I get that some people want to live vicariously through her luxurious lifestyle, but she has to understand that her mindless consumerism is exhausting and mildly infuriating. It's absolutely excessive at this point. Maybe a bit more discretion when posting. I mean, we know she is loaded, but why the need to flex so much?

Also, she's not just a hoarder of boxes. She's a hoarder, full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Musicality

I love nothing more than seeing an oblivious overpriviliged group of grownups acting like teenagers, showing off their wealth. It brightens my day so very much 🙄

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
So random, I had no idea what was going on when that cut in. God I am so envious of her wealth. Life must be nice when you’re absolutely loaded… not even with her own career but family money.
Don't be envious of her wealth.
Wealth means nothing when you are rotten on the inside. She has everything in terms of material possessions but she is empty with regard to all things that matter. She has not learnt a thing from the last year and a half - the pandemic, getting away relatively unscathed trying to ruin TWO businesses, a broken engagement and a break up with yet another BF to name a few - no personal growth whatsoever.
I am torn between feeling absolute disgust for her and sad that she is such an empty person.

Last edited:
  • Heart

anastasia1989

Oh wow, has anyone watched her Insta stories? I knew her family was stupidly and ostentatiously wealthy but wow... hiring a group of adult backup dancers to perform with 12 year old Amelia at a family function under some delusion that she was the next Lizzie McGuire?? Wtf?? More money than sense

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Muukkie

Here is the update from Lydia's page

"Both Lydia and Amelia had their hair done by Nicky and both claimed to absolutely love it and that Nicky was the best hairdresser ever. Lydia posted several posts and videos gushing about her hair and Nicky too. Lydia then had this whole massive incident happen with Nicky and in one of her videos afterwards said she was on the phone to Amelia for an hour discussing it. Amelia has apparently messaged Nicky telling her how unprofessional she is and as you have seen she is complaining about a hairdresser who ruined her hair now too. Her complaints only came about after Lydia spoke to her.

Lydia also created a group chat with other influencers on the day Nicky was giving birth to her son to discourage other influencers going to Nicky until one of them ratted her out."

Thank you @K18

• Wow

Keikochan

VIP Member
Wow how pathetic is it that she is sharing conversations with her mam and complaining "Let me live" 😒 Cope on Amelia, I think your mam should follow your wish and cut you off financially so you can "live" your life all by yourself to your fullest potential!

Last edited:
If you love a fake tan for yourself then go ahead, but I can’t stand this influencer culture of it being unacceptable to be seen with pale legs. And the whole rhetoric of looking “fat” with pale skin but a tan helping them to feel “skinnier” 🤦🏼‍♀️ We’ve just moved from one damaging beauty standard (unattainable pale skin) to another (unattainable tan skin). Embrace your pale skin! Or at least stop banging on about how ugly and fat you feel without a tan. And like some others here, I personally think she looked so much better with her natural skin colour.

The stories of Amelia and all her friends dancing around the table are so cringeworthy. Why can’t these people ever enjoy a night together without documenting it for Instagram. None of them seem to really be present in the moment, they’re all either looking through a screen or self-consciously performing for the camera. It also says a lot about their lifestyle that all these people can leave work for so long to holiday together at the same time. I do enjoy the glimpse into their luxury lifestyles! But I don’t think they will ever truly grasp how privileged they are, as they only ever surround themselves with people who are just as well off. Although, I can’t imagine anyone with a normal job either wanting, or being able, to maintain a friendship with them.
I find their behaviour always really over the top. Each one of them screaming to be the centre of attention or the funniest person in the room. Especially that Guy, gosh I feel like he stole his personality from the internet somewhere. He watch a loud, cigar smoking obnoxious twat and thought, that’s the perfect character for me! So fake.

If I worked in one of these places where they are I would be smiling through gritted teeth thinking, please just leave so we can go now since we are still in this shit show called a pandemic!
When I go out with my friends we have fun we drink, we laugh a lot but we are not jumping on chairs and tables like a we are in bridesmaids trying to show the world how “free” and “fun” we are. It’s just embarrassing.

I was also thinking I wonder if those who go back to the UK will Quarantine for 10days. You still have to do that after France double jabbed or not

• Heart

Air7

What pisses me off most about her recent video is her blatant lies!
She truly believes her followers are stupid af with all the lies she tells. Talking about her finally being able to get her eyebrows and nails done, she has obviously been getting them done throughout lockdown. We can see her different gels in her vlogs! Are her viewers dumb enough to believe she’s capable to skillfully recreate nail art and groom her brows when she’s so obviously useless in everything she does?
Ranting on about finally being able to socialize with friends and visit restaurants when she had vlogged meeting up with various friends and not following guidelines of masking up or keeping 6 ft when meeting with those outside your bubble. Visiting different pastry shops just because 🙄

Anyways in her new vlog she looks a bit healthier, I guess staying with her parents forced her to actually eat decent nutritious meals. She looks way better now after staying with them for a couple of weeks.

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Does she really not realize that her wine talk is extremely embarrassing? Amelia, you’re not 16. Drinking wine at your age is completely normal and bragging about it is extremely childish and painful. STOP. IT.
648A877A-5856-45B5-9938-CC91CAE494B5.png
08883A0C-8E83-4357-A0ED-C2A7E76EA249.png

• Sick
  • Sad

benwilliamsreal

I have to say I‘m on Amelias side with the comment deleting. I’ve seen some of the (mostly very biased) comments and they seemed to be written by people who have absolutely no idea about geopolitics and just jump on the Anti-Israel train that Bella Hadid started. There is nothing wrong with bringing attention to the conflict, however the amount of misinformation that has been shared online by so many people over the last few weeks is just crazy. I’m honestly shocked how many people just repost stuff without even informing themselves on what’s actually happening. This conflict is extremely complex and isn’t something the average person will understand with a few Instagram slides. And the majority of things that are being shared atm, are completely biased and very pro-Palestine, which is just wrong on so many levels. To be clear, I’m not siding with Israel and they’ve definitely made mistakes as well, however I think it’s important to not share false information or propaganda. For example, that post that compares dead Palestinans with dead Israelis (which people love to share atm). The only reason why there aren’t more deaths in Israel is because they have a really good missile defense system (which they need as the only democratic nation in the middle east, which is surrounded by muslim countries who literally hate jews) and not because there are less attacks! Within the last week alone, more than 3000 missiles have been fired into Israel!

I think this trend we’re seeing on Social Media right now is extremely dangerous, especially considering how much of a problem antisemitism already is. I’m aware that an online celebrity gossip website isn’t the best place to discuss politics, but please just inform yourself on the situation before believing and reposting everything that an influencer shared.
Hey. Sorry - just to be clear: you're saying that the info about numbers killed is misinformation? So, the fact that more that 13 people in Israel COULD have died negates the fact that 230 Palestinian DID ACTUALLY die (45% women and kids). I just wanna be clear what the misinformation piece is so help me understand. If I try and kill my boss and company but then my boss ACTUALLY kills my whole family and extended family and heck kills another 200 people in my town...I'm spreading misinformation by saying my boss killer more people? Sorry. I'm not trying to be facetious. Just help me understand you logic.

Hi everyone! I dont normally follow this thread but I just watched her latest video and I desperately need to vent! My blood is boiling!! In her previous video she blatantly begged Lumene to make her an ambassador so she could receive a year's supply of free products ( her precise words btw) I'm shocked at the audacity of this b***h, she has no shame in her game while here I am waiting for my 20% discount at Sephora to pick up all my favourite skin care products!!!
Everything comes to these beggars so bloody easily!! She says i want a years supply of free skincare products, rubs her lamp et voilà your wish is my command!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Ugholhere

VIP Member
The second part of the comment was a bit unnecessary but if you only know her from her content, you would really think that her life is only handbags and clothes and no substance at all. She seems extremely vapid.

Last edited:

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
If I was in the same restaurant as her and only one table was being loud and obnoxious I’d find them rude and strange. Amelia’s personality has morphed into a mean girl.
Honestly I would criticise the restaurant for allowing this type of shitty behaviour too, if the Resto wasn’t booked out for a private party. Imagine planning a nice dinner for your holiday or a special occasion and having those morons screaming behind you ruining the vibe? No thank you.

Amelia also often makes a point of them being “the fun table” when they do this type of shit which is total bollocks. I‘m sure the staff grit their teeth and put up with it because they’ve been told that they (Amelia and co) are rich ans always get their way and/or they might leave a hefty tip.

I really fucking hope they tip big after being so trashy and attention seeking.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
If you read earlier posts, I take her to task about lying. I've mentioned it again and again.

Hamas controls Gaza. They are a terrorist organization. They use their citizens as a human shield. They take the money meant for the Palestinian people and use it for weapons and tunnels and fancy villas. Where is Hamas' leader now? He's in Qatar, living it up. It's where he's been since 2019! His own sons have spoken out against him. What country are you from? Would they sit back and do nothing while 4,000 rockets were fired at them. Rockets that also hit Arab Israeli towns. And which often fall short and land in Gaza. I can't believe people are supporting and making excuses for a terror organization. Try learning more about the situation instead of just parroting the Hadid sisters.
Oh bless you 😂 what country are YOU from that you associate this with the Hadid sisters? I don’t even follow them. Israel has been occupying the West Bank since 1967. Hamas wasn’t created until 20 years later. I am from Belgium and we learned about Israel’s unlawful occupation and apartheid system from a very young age, sorry you’re just catching up 😉😘

• Heart

Hoolah00per87

Did anyone else notice she’s taking supplements to boost her metabolism in her latest video. Their website directly states it’s a weight loss supplement. I find it really irresponsible for someone who’s so slim to promote taking these kind of products !!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24