Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the latest video about? The title is so clickbait'y. She made it sound like she found a house to buy, but in reality the whole video is about other stuff. I quickly flipped through it and didn't find the part about the house. Downvoted her video. I haven't watched her for years now, just come for the big stuff like engagement, wedding cancelation etc
She uses clickbait so much. Usually it’s a clickbait title (“I don’t know how to address this …”, “My relationship update …”) and then ads, ads, ads and a tiny segment towards the end where she “addresses” whatever she’s alluding to in the title. I watched the beginning of her video today, she mentions that she found a house she likes and got good news about it, which she didn’t expect so early.
Earlier this week she hinted heavily on “something major” happening, so I reckon she could have exchanged?

Reactions: 14
What is the latest video about? The title is so clickbait'y. She made it sound like she found a house to buy, but in reality the whole video is about other stuff. I quickly flipped through it and didn't find the part about the house. Downvoted her video. I haven't watched her for years now, just come for the big stuff like engagement, wedding cancelation etc
Don't bother with it.
The giggling is off the charts. A Farfetch code. Unboxing a floral top, pair of cream jeans and a dress. Same old usual boring clothes. Did her same old boring make up. Oh, she went to Wimbledon with Guy.
Just surprised she didn't flog her Raemi crap and prance around in her bra and panties. She found a place, waiting for the next step (accepting her offer?) and thanked everyone for their positive vibes. The end.

Reactions: 17
Amelia, you can watch, too. Why? Because again, Dior did not invite you! Get the message🤷‍♀️ And, those jeans, Dior will never invite you - do better. Go flog some mascara or something😂
4412B936-403A-42CC-85A6-446662772909.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Amelia, you can watch, too. Why? Because again, Dior did not invite you! Get the message🤷‍♀️ And, those jeans, Dior will never invite you - do better. Go flog some mascara or something😂
View attachment 648772
Imagine doing free publicity for a company who don't even want to work with you. The desperation is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine doing free publicity for a company who don't even want to work with you. The desperation is real.
I thought she had made an announcement earlier this year that her dream had come true and that she was a Dior Ambassador.

How much more weight is she going to loose!?!?! I love how she showed the size of the jeans (24) in her vlog and said that they made her look big!?! 🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She looks like she is going to star in an adult film as a conservative milf 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 650971She’s definitely dating jack?!
Ol' Jaki is mocking Tattle Life after we speculated they were hooking up. Jakiboy is a sarcastic lil fucker. And a perfect example of a "man" suffering with Small Man Syndrome.
Confusing sarcasm and "wit" just showcases his immense insecurity for his below average looks and height.

Sooo ... in light of the above, Amelia and Jakiboy are a perfect match for each other in terms of subpar looks and personality. *giggles in Amelia*

• Haha
Reactions: 45
guys, i take it back, i dont think shes dating jack, if she was they wouldn't post about it. we saw how hush hush she was about greg. also jack def does not read tattle LOL.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.