Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
If you think about they DO fit together..
- he is small, she is smaller..
- he is small minded and she is an airhead..
- he appears to be loaded and we know that it's the number one (only) criteria for Admilia Loana in men...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Namima

VIP Member
I think they’re just friends. Perhaps they like to act flirty on camera, *gigglegiggle*, to tease her viewers, increase engagement etc.
Re: Liv not wearing much make up: I think she always looks so orange. She’s a pretty girl, I’d like to see her in her natural colouring. Similarly, I think Amelia would look better without all that fake tan.
Amelia just needs a full makeover with a professional stylist. She always looks a mess.
12 year old girl who's been let loose on mummy's closet.

• Haha

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Guys, the Amelia of YouTube is a complete creation— it’s almost like a character she’s made up and she uses ‘her’ to profit. Her actual, real life is always quite separate from the YouTube Amelia, but of course she uses her life as the basis for it, so things overlap and she shares elements of her real self so that it appears real. But for the most part she creates settings, feelings, events, to sell on YouTube. She doesn’t actually ‘care’ about this false life so she can do these weird things and doesn’t see the issue nor can she ever anticipate when people will see how fake it is, because it’s all fake anyway. The last real thing she shared was her engagement and I’m sure that convinced her to never do it again lol.

This whole strategy could work decently well but Amelia is not smart at all and so she is embarassingly bad at being logical, realistic, and consistent, she does blatantly weird and illogical things, things that the average viewer can easily see through if they want to or tried to. It’s why the Christmas gift videos keep coming up in discussion— the whole thing is so stupid and transparent, and yet she and her fans just act as though it all makes sense. Most people who faked a Christmas video would realize they should at least upload it the next morning, but Amelia is both greedy and dumb and doesn‘t have the ability to pull it off. The biggest consequence she faced for this was the photoshopping scandal and even for that, she pretended she didn’t really do anything wrong.

She is always pretending to be places she isn’t, pretending she feels a way she doesn’t, pretending to have plans and decisions that don’t exist. When she can’t maintain a lie anymore (pretending she isn’t going back and forth from country to London), she makes up another one that sounds interesting enough— no, she’s out flitting about to mansions as she pleases, she’s moved! That’s why her acting is so over the top and cringey, her real feelings aren’t actually on display, so she is putting on an act that she thinks people want to see. But she feels no actual need to be honest.

• Heart

benwilliamsreal

Because her roots are not Arab. We've discussed this. She's a Mizrahi Jew. Why wouldn't she support the country of her family and be against the terrorist organization that is firing thousands of rockets into the country? And a social media justice movement that has made her less safe in her own city of London. If people were chanting: "Fuck your mothers and rape your daughters" and attacking visibly Jewish people, I'd be quiet too. She just was mugged, too. Antisemitism has increased 438% over the last 10 days in Britain.

Maybe she's finding that pretending your not Jewish doesn't inure you from anti-semitism while at the same time she was culturally appropriating a culture she was not willing to stand by.

Because the board only allows for edits within 30 minutes, I wanted to make clear that the "terrorist organization" I'm referring to is Hamas. Not the people.
Dude, she's shared Arab songs while on her spin bike saying she is ARAB and this is for her ARAB girls...I don't think anyone is denying the anti-semitism...it's HORRIFIC and anyone would be scared! I think what we're saying is that people are being ethnically cleansed in the same region from which she is seemingly promoting and profiting from in her jewellery line and that it seems uncouth/vulgar to be deleting people's comments voicing their genuine concerns in a very mild form. It seems like she doesn't want people to know of this fact in case they won't buy her line. At the end of the day, it's always about money and who cares if there are 10 year old kids who are the sole surviving members of their families...just as long as you bought that arab necklace it's all good right?

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
I’m weeks late, but watching the assumptions video and it’s hilarious how much she skirts around money. “I’m rich in love and happiness” “My family are generous with their time and inviting me on holiday” that’s shit only rich people say because they think they’ll upset everyone if they say their family are loaded and subsidise their life.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Her on about her “luxury boxes” taking up so much room is the most dickheadish thing I have ever seen!!!!!
Read the room Amelia you absolute bell end.
I just want to add I’m a new poster here but I’ve not liked Amelia for a long time. She rubs me up the wrong way something chronic!!

Keikochan

VIP Member
I thought in the past, poor ppl worked outside in the farm or where ever and got a tan (farmers tan) and wealthy ppl were pale cos they lounged inside.

Reactions: 22

ladidadada

I have never known a normal person in real life (over the age of 4) who would make such a fuss about their birthdays as influencers. :rolleyes: Honestly no one cares what fake wishes you get from your work partners that book your empty place as advertisement space. I mean this year it's obviously just about her cheap tacky costume jewlery but come on. :rolleyes: Birthday! Shop my China shit! Birthday! Can't you see I am sharing my super personal and definitely not staged life with you, BUY! MY! STUFF!

Edit: So funny how she pretends to go to "the office" to WORK and everyone is like "Why would you go to work on your birthday?? 😧" Lol, I can imagine the people saying that to her. Also "work" is obviously being congratulated, ripping into parcels and eating 1 cm2 of cake. Puh, that was a hard day of work for Amelia, she has to relax by going shopping. :'D

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
This outfit ... Whyyyyyyyyy?
It makes her look like a little person, sooooo unflattering.

Screenshot_20210731-172421_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-172428_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-172432_Instagram.jpg

Amelia pretending to salivate over the food. :rolleyes:Child, like you were gonna eat anything.

• Haha
  • Wow

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I used to follow him on insta, not anymore.. he is so mean, and not in sarcastic way, but in a very pity and disgraceful way.
At least once a week shaming Guy for putting on weight with super unflattering comments and pictures. Also god forbid some of his old friends wont invite him to a wedding or smth - he will write the full on bitter post about it, how "pathetic is live ahead for the newlyweds" and all in that manner.
And I`ve seen him do it at least 3 times.. Like mate, take a hint, if ppl dont invite you - maybe its cause you are the a*hole.

Over weekend he did post pic of Amelia with emojis that allude to some hook up, and then screenshot of conversation with his buddy who was asking if its indeed true or not, and if yes - congratulation, cause "she looks beautiful on that picture"..

I unfollowed him after these stories to "celebrate" win of England.. i mean what on earth..

I really hope for sake of Amelia she is not seriously with him..
Yikes. Maybe he is into Guy and this is his way of "picking on his crush" for attention. I bet Amelia is his beard.

Also, Amelia must have a high tolerance for a-holes. See: Jack and Estee.

• Haha

Tyui

So now that she's claiming Indian nationality I assume she's also sharing ways to help India's covid crisis? 👀
i laughed at the irony of your post as we all know sweet FA will happen, but amelia if you are reading maybe a portion of the profits from the range would be a great moral start.
Also after a year+ of crippling devastation to businesses and focusing on what truly matter in life our health and of our loved ones,
I stopped following her as around early april last year she did a swipe up to a frilly shirt which was just under £500.
Im fully aware of very wealthy people being free to spend money how they fancy but the vulgar timing when the nhs was under strain and we all were queuing for food and the worry of work just made me so livid.

edit - her boy mate the shorter one with the glasses who's mum is on Apprentice are all old family friends with the Green's aka Arcadia group the greedy vile prick who ruined heritage highstreet brands , sold bhs for £1, did not nurture the industry and protect jobs and put his wife and main recipient of the millions £ of business shares thus avoiding tax bleeding the company accounts so dry they could not withstand the pandemic.
They all are in one huge greedy blinkered hole.

Last edited:

ladidadada

New thread!

Tahdig (rice cake) IS delicious! I actually just had some. It's common to eat it with other dishes and not on its own.

It's very strange that she would call herself Arab, even if her dad was from Iraq because she is of Jewish descent. Jews don't consider themselves Arabs. She's obviously just pandering to her fanbase.
Sorry but there are "Arab Jews", if you wanna call them that aka jews born and living in arab countries just like Amelia's family did for a long time. Her father IS of arabic descent as well. His whole family is from Bagdhad and her mother's great grandfather and his family also comes from Bagdhad before they spread out to Nice for example. On the website Les Fleurs d'Orient you can see her whole family tree and heritage if anyone cares. Names to look for: Sopher, David; Sasha, Raymonde for her father's side and Shashoua and Bashi for her mother's.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
I also think she dresses A LOT older than her years and imho that's (not only but to some degree) due to her wearing high fashion, super expensive "old lady" brands like Dior and Chanel. I know I know, they also have younger stuff but for me they will always be brands that only mid 50s divorcees or women who's main job is "wife" wear to show everyone how rich their husbands are. Amelia's clothing unfortunately gives me the same vibe, also with her ugly luxury bags, I don't know, it's just not "young".
Amelia has zero style. She should start with chopping 6 inches off her hair and stop wearing dressy wedding shoes during the day.

I don't get these influencers who dress older than they actually are !! It's the same with Lydiot Millen and Josefiend FashionMumblr. Both dress 10 or 15 years than they actually are.
These influencers should watch and learn from the YouTuber "The Unknown Vlogs" - he has series called What People Are Wearing In London - visiting various areas of London. They could learn so much about fashion, style, trends and diversity.

Muukkie

Just getting started on her latest vlog. She mentions leasing a spin bike -- and says it comes with 2 pairs of spin shoes.

Why doesn't she address the elephant in the room, already (live-in boyfriend)?
We still need to thank the hotel manager for this laugh during the summer and confirming the boyfriend aka Greg.

She probably can't because she was promoting Bumble and telling all of her followers that she was single...and then there is Amelia's failed podcast where she pretended to "start dating" again... :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If she did confirm it, it would confirm that she was lying to everyone the entire time.

Attachments

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
How would amelia feel if Hannah got married before her
I think Amelia would be devastated. All her friends / contemporaries are in long-term relationships / married / having children and she seems to be moving backwards. There is just so long until she can do the partying on Friday and Saturday nights with her jackass Jakiboo or Guy drinking the weekends away. No one in her circle is going to think of her as marriage material after a certain age. And let's not hold back - in the looks department, she is meh. And she has the body of a 10 year old and the maturity of a 14 yr old ... We won't even go into her lack of ethics and decency.

Amelia has a lot of work to do on herself before getting into a serious, long-lasting relationship.

Reactions: 21
I don't like the idea that having a baby or getting married gives one's life meaning. But I do think since she switched to a 24/7 advertisement channel, we do see less of her life that is meaningful, even if it is just hanging out with her sister and mother or her real friends (not business partners or assistants). And yes, seeing her attend a bat mitzvah or another family occasion shows meaningful moments in her life. Of course, with the pandemic people, rightly, are not having big events like that. It's one of the reason why people like the dog segments. It's the one thing she hasn't merched on yet. Even the shows she streams are the ones she's paid to tout. It's like watching QVC, not an influencer.

I don't like the idea that having a baby or getting married gives one's life meaning. But I do think since she switched to a 24/7 advertisement channel, we do see less of her life that is meaningful, even if it is just hanging out with her sister and mother or her real friends (not business partners or assistants). And yes, seeing her attend a bat mitzvah or another family occasion shows meaningful moments in her life. Of course, with the pandemic people, rightly, are not having big events like that. It's one of the reason why people like the dog segments. It's the one thing she hasn't merched on yet. Even the shows she streams are the ones she's paid to tout. It's like watching QVC, not an influencer.
I meant that a baby or getting married isn't the only thing that can give a life meaning. Not that a baby/marriage doesn't or can't give life a meeting. Just that one doesn't have to become a spouse/parent to have a meaningful life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21