Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got a black mini Kelly, I think it was a gift from her mum and sister. That’s just a guess

Reactions: 10
Amelia doing stories of Dior items she already has and she’s tagging Dior. 🙈 Amelia the Dior Cruise is launching in a few hours, you didn’t get invited! Stop begging🤫 They invited you last time and you showed up with InTheFrow. Then, proceeded to behave like you’ve never been out the house with loud laughter and selfies galore. The Dior team took notice and said, never again! So stop tagging them with the tit you already own. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She used to look really cute, honestly. She has always been skinny but didn't look emaciated. But her face has undergone such a drastic CHANGE in a couple years! I liked her with dark brown hair, darker lipstick, I didn't even mind the grey tips, like yeih for trying it! Also her clothes felt kinda more her. Sure she dressed revealingly, so what? That was her style at the time, now she just wears clothes that make it seem like she doesn't have an eating disorder with the frills and stuff everywhere that just very unstylish grandmas would wear besides her.
Oh, btw Amelia? This "cringey" style is still nicer than practically every outfit you've worn for years. Top of my list that sherpa outfit/carpet .... let's call it "dress" from yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is the ultimate embodiment of the airhead influencer fake tanned skinny plastic undereducated cool girl version of the 2020's.

And that's not even the worst part about her. It's the fact that it's not her true self. It's a "persona" created to "fit" that idea of the cool girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also: tell me you have an eating disorder without telling me you have an eating disorder. All the money she has, she could be affording daily grocery deliveries, so don’t try and kid us Amelia by calling it a “single girl fridge”.
I also think she looks better in the throwback pics!
Totally agree. I actually feel the outfit here in the throwback pic is still better than anything she wears now. She should have just uploaded any recent pic in reply to the question about a look that makes her cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also: tell me you have an eating disorder without telling me you have an eating disorder. All the money she has, she could be affording daily grocery deliveries, so don’t try and kid us Amelia by calling it a “single girl fridge”.
I also think she looks better in the throwback pics!
This was probably around the time I started watching her and I thought she was so pretty. I loved her style. Now she looks like a bag of old washing that a designer jumble sale threw up on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol there is also a random clip of her dance class in the midst of her gift unboxing. I think she didn’t watch her video before uploading. Shows how serious she’s about her work... hah, well atleast she got it up on Sunday so one point to Miss Loana for that I guess xD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lol there is also a random clip of her dance class in the midst of her gift unboxing. I think she didn’t watch her video before uploading. Shows how serious she’s about her work... hah, well atleast she got it up on Sunday so one point to Miss Loana for that I guess xD
The video is gone now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"Sooo soso many of you asked to see what I got for my birthday so sunday's video will be about that! ☺" (Instagram a couple days ago)
Amelia. Don't give us that tit. No one cares what you got for your birthday, it does not matter at all, you get "gifts" every single day, literally no one gives a flying F. It was just an excuse to not do a real Vlog or put any kind of effort into the wEeKlY (sometimes) video you throw up on youtube. Can't be arsed to watch it, it's just a pile of random bs no one needs because only THINGS make her happy. She thinks we're idiots. Tbf most of her followers probably are if I take a look in the comment section of other videos.

Reactions: 14
So random, I had no idea what was going on when that cut in. God I am so envious of her wealth. Life must be nice when you’re absolutely loaded… not even with her own career but family money.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine having the power to do so much good in the world but throwing it away for a bleeping bag in two different colours you're gonna wear for one summer. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 15
So random, I had no idea what was going on when that cut in. God I am so envious of her wealth. Life must be nice when you’re absolutely loaded… not even with her own career but family money.
Don't be envious of her wealth.
Wealth means nothing when you are rotten on the inside. She has everything in terms of material possessions but she is empty with regard to all things that matter. She has not learnt a thing from the last year and a half - the pandemic, getting away relatively unscathed trying to ruin TWO businesses, a broken engagement and a break up with yet another BF to name a few - no personal growth whatsoever.
I am torn between feeling absolute disgust for her and sad that she is such an empty person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Amelia, tell us you’re desperate to be seen by Dior and didn’t get invited to the Dior Cruise 2022 Show without telling us that you’re desperate to be seen by Dior and didn’t get invited to the Dior Cruise 2022 Show🧐
All these influencers are desperate to be recognised by mainstream brands.

She could have been a fantastic spokes person for Dior. She is old money, is well educated and has great connections. But she has such a terrible sense of fashion, giggles like a 12 year old at every occasion and is so fake.

I mean, have we ever witnessed a mature side of Amelia ever? Sometimes I feel like watching a 15 year old stuck in the body of an adult woman.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.