Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks whack, even her armpits look weird.
33.JPG
her armpit

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All the cash in the world can’t hide the fact she looks like a velociraptor

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think she used to look really cute (not that her looks matter that much), especially at the start with dark lipstick, dark hair and a bit more meat on her bones. Now she just looks gaunt, emaciated and severely unhealthy (ly underweight) which just make those horrible cheek fillers more protruding and prominent.

Reactions: 9
Prior to 2020, I used to really like watching her vlogs. But 2020 and 2021 (so far) has shown me that Admelia is a liar, a bully, extremely manipulative and unethical. She is as vile as her friend Kim Jong Lydiot. Right now, just the sight of her disgusts me.

Reactions: 15
She really is insecure about the way she looks given the amount of makeup she wears every single day and the obvious fillers in her face. Not shaming her or anything I love makeup (although I wear it lightly to enhance what I have not necessarily hide or change my features), but you can really tell how insecure she is and tbh the heavy makeup and fillers are not helping her one bit. I can't believe no one tells her how much all this is ageing her.

Reactions: 11
When I first watch Amelia, I couldn’t believe she was in her 20’s.......... and that was like 5 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Other than using her parent's money to guy stuff, she doesn't have much going on in life.

*buy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Long shot but for any german speakers here that are interested in history/culture, here is a great documentary about jews in Baghdad coming from a reputable source (DW Germany, Deutsche Welle, state owned public broadcaster).

-> click here, it's on youtube

Reactions: 5
Yeah why is noone calling her out for this in thd comments when she literally said she lives with her sister in her stories the other day so would NOT be entitled to a bubble
Madame is creating her support bubble(s) all over Central London, the English countryside and Costa Rica. 🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone else find it interesting that she doesn’t seem to be at home anymore? Do we think she might have broken up with her boyfriend and has gone back to her parents home?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it interesting that she doesn’t seem to be at home anymore? Do we think she might have broken up with her boyfriend and has gone back to her parents home?
I can see comments but they are being ignored

Screenshot_20210223-164355_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210223-164417_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
I noticed today's IG stories that she appears to be in her parents' country home. I know each country has its own rules but I haven't seen my family in over a year now. I've only met friends outdoors in the warmer months, 10 feet apart with masks on. I mean, she's not the only one. People seem to have wildly different ideas what "socially distanced" mean and it's usually not what the epidemiologists definite it as. Leo is her mother's dog so it's safe to say whenever you see Leo, she's either at her parents (in London or in the country) or her family dropped the dog off. No wonder she's been getting fillers and having her nails done etc...because as somebody up thread pointed out, she's expanded her bubble to include all her friends and family and beauty workers and pastry shops and hotels in Costa Rica.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.