Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey. Sorry - just to be clear: you're saying that the info about numbers killed is misinformation? So, the fact that more that 13 people in Israel COULD have died negates the fact that 230 Palestinian DID ACTUALLY die (45% women and kids). I just wanna be clear what the misinformation piece is so help me understand. If I try and kill my boss and company but then my boss ACTUALLY kills my whole family and extended family and heck kills another 200 people in my town...I'm spreading misinformation by saying my boss killer more people? Sorry. I'm not trying to be facetious. Just help me understand you logic.

Hamas are an ideological, Terror group who opened fire on a civilian population who have a right to defend themselves. If you think Hamas are rightfully representative of Palestine, and a good representative of palestinians, you do not understand the conflict.

I don’t understand your comment, she LITERALLY refers to herself as an Arab girl on a weekly basis and has NEVER admitted to being Jewish, of course we know she is but are we supposed to ignore she pretends to be an Arab girl? And 🤦🏽‍♀️ to the rest of your comment. How naive to imply that just because people are jewish it would be impossible for them to condemn the flagrant violations of human rights of Palestinians the state of Israel has been conducting on a daily basis for decades now. But sure, let’s deflect and talk about Hamas 😉

It's not a deflection when Hamas opened fire on a civilian population that have a right to defend their people. Hamas should not be considered a legitimate representative of Palestinians: but an extremist manifestation. It's possible to have sympathy for Palestinians, but not for groups who take up that mantle to open fire on civilians. The majority of Israelis want a two state solution, Israel has proposed a two state solution 5 times. All 5 times, Palestinian representatives have turned it down. They do not want to co-exist with Jews, and many call for the end of the Jewish race.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she exposing herself like this? No one needs to see her out her clothes on.
Ngl I usually don’t want to judge people being confident in showing their bodies without clothes but this is becoming repetitive now and borderline desperate.

Girl (we know she propably reads here), get yourself on some dating apps. No straight guy is going to lust after all these reels or youtube videos. Considering she wants a relationship with the view to get married etc she should think twice if this is the right type of content to be putting out..

Reactions: 19
Her cheek fillers are starting to make her look like Skeletor. She looks really unhealthy and gaunt too.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she is on certain...substances. Her weight is pretty alarming, IMO.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she is just 28! with the work done to her face she looks much much older. And the fake tan... oh it's called fake for a reason..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.