Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pisses me off most about her recent video is her blatant lies!
She truly believes her followers are stupid af with all the lies she tells. Talking about her finally being able to get her eyebrows and nails done, she has obviously been getting them done throughout lockdown. We can see her different gels in her vlogs! Are her viewers dumb enough to believe she’s capable to skillfully recreate nail art and groom her brows when she’s so obviously useless in everything she does?
Ranting on about finally being able to socialize with friends and visit restaurants when she had vlogged meeting up with various friends and not following guidelines of masking up or keeping 6 ft when meeting with those outside your bubble. Visiting different pastry shops just because 🙄

Anyways in her new vlog she looks a bit healthier, I guess staying with her parents forced her to actually eat decent nutritious meals. She looks way better now after staying with them for a couple of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What pisses me off most about her recent video is her blatant lies!
She truly believes her followers are stupid af with all the lies she tells. Talking about her finally being able to get her eyebrows and nails done, she has obviously been getting them done throughout lockdown. We can see her different gels in her vlogs! Are her viewers dumb enough to believe she’s capable to skillfully recreate nail art and groom her brows when she’s so obviously useless in everything she does?
Ranting on about finally being able to socialize with friends and visit restaurants when she had vlogged meeting up with various friends and not following guidelines of masking up or keeping 6 ft when meeting with those outside your bubble. Visiting different pastry shops just because 🙄

Anyways in her new vlog she looks a bit healthier, I guess staying with her parents forced her to actually eat decent nutritious meals. She looks way better now after staying with them for a couple of weeks.
Oh my god yes! She keeps showing her nails which are unpainted now, like several times. Trying pretty hard to prove a point that she did her own nails and that she was “good” for a while during lockdown.
You’re not fooling us tattlers Amelia. I almost feel like she may have read that here and has exaggerated afterwards in her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought in her one of her recent vlogs at the mansion she made out like she was “moving” to the countryside for the foreseeable future and wasn’t sure what she’d do with her London flat?? And now she’s saying goodbye to Downton Abbey and heading back to London as soon as she can (legally) get her toenails painted and her roots fried?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought in her one of her recent vlogs at the mansion she made out like she was “moving” to the countryside for the foreseeable future and wasn’t sure what she’d do with her London flat?? And now she’s saying goodbye to Downton Abbey and heading back to London as soon as she can (legally) get her toenails painted and her roots fried?
She lies about everything. Literally.
You would think she would have learnt her lesson after her photoshop scandal - which went INTERNATIONAL, to this day it is has still mentioned on YouTube vids about fake influencers (just 2 weeks ago on Inform Overload) - as well as her scandal with Lydia Millen where together, they bullied their pregnant hairdresser and tried to ruin her business.
But no, she is the vile manipulative gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 16
Hi everyone this is my first post. 👋
Is it just me or her last reel is incredibly creepy and strange at the same time (the one when she says she left London in winter and came back in spring). Those faces and the way she shakes that poor tree 😮 it will haunt my dreams for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She lies about everything. Literally.
You would think she would have learnt her lesson after her photoshop scandal - which went INTERNATIONAL, to this day it is has still mentioned on YouTube vids about fake influencers (just 2 weeks ago on Inform Overload) - as well as her scandal with Lydia Millen where together, they bullied their pregnant hairdresser and tried to ruin her business.
But no, she is the vile manipulative gift that keeps on giving.
ohhh what is this? What did her and Lydia do?!

Reactions: 1
ohhh what is this? What did her and Lydia do?!
Both Lydia and Amelia used the same (pregnant) hairdresser but did not follow the hairdresser's instructions for their coloured hair - both of them put oil or hairspray on their hair and then flat ironed their hair - numerous times, washed their hair straight after the colour - they were advised not to. Their hair ended up frizzy and damaged. And red. Blamed the hairdresser. For the last 9 or 10 months both have been bad mouthing the hairdresser on their respective channels - it was pretty easy to work out who the hairdresser was - Nicky Lazou.
At the end of April / beginning of June 2020, Lydia ended up at the hairdresser's home, threw a massive tantrum and verbally abused the hairdresser for over 5 hours, refusing to leave.
The poor hairdresser, who was due to give birth in the next few days, felt extremely intimidated and tried to resolve the "issue" to no avail. Finally at around 9pm I think, the hairdresser's sister arrived to her home and had to throw Lydia and her minion assistant out.
The hairdresser then whilst in hospital (during labour, I think) received a WhatsApp message from Lydia demanding an apology and asking why the hairdresser had not messaged her :rolleyes: During the next few weeks, Lydia and Amelia then allegedly created a WhatsApp group with other influencers in an attempt to sabotage the hairdresser's business by encouraging her clients to not use her services.
We assume things came to a head at Vic ITF's launch dinner for her jewellery collab.
Unfortunately for Lydia and Amelia, an influencer who was good friends and a client of the hairdresser, advised Nicky what was going on. We assume it was Kaushal who has been a client of the hairdresser for one 6 years and who Lydia has since unfollowed.
We Tattlers have named this scandal "Hairgate".... the last few months for some reason Lydia and Amelia had continued to poke the bear until finally Nicky felt she had to stand up for herself.
The hairdresser has 2 vids on her IG reels explaining what happened. Unfortunately for Amelia and Lydia, their badmouthing of the hairdresser is evidenced in a few of their vlogs. As well as how they (badly) style their hair. 😂
Amelia to this date has not addressed the elephant in the room.
Lydia, on the other hand, addressed the issue in a vlog by gaslighting her viewers into believing she was assaulted at someone's home. That she was in danger.
The hairdresser has CCTV evidence which she has not released.

Both Amelia and Lydia seem to show absolutely no regret for trying to destroy the woman's business and their bullying of her for 10 months - she is a single mother running her business in extremely trying times as well as having to support her parents.
Check out Lydia's Wiki page for more info.
There are lots of small bits I have left out, but this is the gist of their bad behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Both Lydia and Amelia used the same (pregnant) hairdresser but did not follow the hairdresser's instructions for their coloured hair - both of them put oil or hairspray on their hair and then flat ironed their hair - numerous times, washed their hair straight after the colour - they were advised not to. Their hair ended up frizzy and damaged. And red. Blamed the hairdresser. For the last 9 or 10 months both have been bad mouthing the hairdresser on their respective channels - it was pretty easy to work out who the hairdresser was - Nicky Lazou.
At the end of April / beginning of June 2020, Lydia ended up at the hairdresser's home, threw a massive tantrum and verbally abused the hairdresser for over 5 hours, refusing to leave.
The poor hairdresser, who was due to give birth in the next few days, felt extremely intimidated and tried to resolve the "issue" to no avail. Finally at around 9pm I think, the hairdresser's sister arrived to her home and had to throw Lydia and her minion assistant out.
The hairdresser then whilst in hospital (during labour, I think) received a WhatsApp message from Lydia demanding an apology and asking why the hairdresser had not messaged her :rolleyes: During the next few weeks, Lydia and Amelia then allegedly created a WhatsApp group with other influencers in an attempt to sabotage the hairdresser's business by encouraging her clients to not use her services.
We assume things came to a head at Vic ITF's launch dinner for her jewellery collab.
Unfortunately for Lydia and Amelia, an influencer who was good friends and a client of the hairdresser, advised Nicky what was going on. We assume it was Kaushal who has been a client of the hairdresser for one 6 years and who Lydia has since unfollowed.
We Tattlers have named this scandal "Hairgate".... the last few months for some reason Lydia and Amelia had continued to poke the bear until finally Nicky felt she had to stand up for herself.
The hairdresser has 2 vids on her IG reels explaining what happened. Unfortunately for Amelia and Lydia, their badmouthing of the hairdresser is evidenced in a few of their vlogs. As well as how they (badly) style their hair. 😂
Lydia, on the other hand, addressed the issue in a vlog by gaslighting her viewers into believing she was assaulted at someone's home. That she was in danger.

Both Amelia and Lydia seem to show absolutely no regret for trying to destroy the woman's business and their bullying of her for 10 months - she is a single mother running her business in extremely trying times as well as having to support her parents.
There are lots of small bits I have left out, but this is the gist of their bad behaviour.
omg WHAT!!! That is insane. What horrible bullies. Amelia is an entitled little princess and Lydia is a total thug / turd that has been (poorly) rolled in glitter.

Reactions: 7
omg WHAT!!! That is insane. What horrible bullies. Amelia is an entitled little princess and Lydia is a total thug / turd that has been (poorly) rolled in glitter.
Imagine trying to ruin a single mother's business over ... HAIR. 🤬

Reactions: 13

Omg thanks for this amazing writeup!

"hairdresser's instructions for their coloured hair - both of them put oil or hairspray on their hair and then flat ironed their hair - numerous times, washed their hair straight after the colour - they were advised not to. Their hair ended up frizzy and damaged. And red"

Was it a particular treatment/colouring treatment they had which meant there were specific instructions attached? Just curious as these are quite rigid guidelines and i just get a standard colour so never come across anything like this.

Reactions: 6
Omg thanks for this amazing writeup!

"hairdresser's instructions for their coloured hair - both of them put oil or hairspray on their hair and then flat ironed their hair - numerous times, washed their hair straight after the colour - they were advised not to. Their hair ended up frizzy and damaged. And red"

Was it a particular treatment/colouring treatment they had which meant there were specific instructions attached? Just curious as these are quite rigid guidelines and i just get a standard colour so never come across anything like this.
I think they did a balayage.

Reactions: 1
I think they did a balayage.
Oh right... i've never heard of not being able to use oil or hairspray or straightening your hair after a balayage not gonna lie? They must have had straightening treatments or like an unusual leave in colour development thing? Outrageous behaviour regardless.

Oh right... i've never heard of not being able to use oil or hairspray or straightening your hair after a balayage not gonna lie? They must have had straightening treatments or like an unusual leave in colour development thing? Outrageous behaviour regardless.
From what I read those things are not supposed to be done at the same time, that's what Nicky was recommending.

Reactions: 3
I think Nicky was doing colour correction on them so she probably wanted their colour to properly settle before they started hoking at it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone this is my first post. 👋
Is it just me or her last reel is incredibly creepy and strange at the same time (the one when she says she left London in winter and came back in spring). Those faces and the way she shakes that poor tree 😮 it will haunt my dreams for sure.
I did not like how she shook the tree. I thought I was being tree-weird! :)

Guy getting into a London cab without a mask when it’s mandatory. Amelia puts me off because her lies are slowly catching up to her.
And then these morons complain about lockdown #500.
Well, whose fault is it?
Like that one journo on Tatler who went to see how many beauty appointments she can manage in one day. Wtf seriously.
Makes me so mad and sick!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
There used to be maybe something in her videos that was maybe close to genuine and interesting or at least appeared that way. Maybe just a peak of the lifestyle of a wealthy Londonite. But damn, everything is merching right now. The only thing that isn't an ad is maybe her dogs and she'll get around to merching them (if she hasn't already). And I can understand that from some quarters. Influencers who depend on that money to support themselves and family. Even some working actors. Not the ones who pull down big bucks but I follow some who are more supporting types and without work, they're leaning into merching. She's gross "requesting" free services when she can afford to pay. Especially if it's a smaller provider. Spas, in-person beauty providers were hit badly by the pandemic. Many still shelling out big sums in rent for their studios or salons.

In the US, it's a hodge podge on masks. Depends on which state one lives and sometimes even the area of the state. In Manhattan (NY), there's peer pressure to wear a mask inside stores, mass transit and streets. Less so in parks. So says my family. I'm in an adjacent but also what we call a "Blue state" and most people wear masks. And the "rule" is to wear them indoors and if you're not 6 feet away outdoors with somebody who is not in your bubble. So, yes, walking with friends shopping on the street, you'd still wear a mask. When I meet with friends for a "distanced hang" either we sit very very far apart or if it's 4-6 feet or closer, we're masked up. On the flip side, you have places like Florida and Texas where there's no mask mandate anywhere. It's been very political.
I agree, my life and her life are nothing alike and I cant relate to her in Any way, however I used to enjoy her videos for that glimpse into a rich londoners lifestyle. Now it's just ads ads ads and very repetitive.

Reactions: 11
I used to follow Amelia for years and never missed a video because she came across as witty and chill but after her photoshopping scandals and broken engagement she has totally lost the plot. I think she has severe mental issues now and her popularity is also fading. I think I haven’t watched a full video of hers in over a year, they’re just extremely boring

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.