Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she felt the need to screenshot this. She has kept her relationship with Greg hidden, so whatever she is going through.. her fans won’t know about it. She chooses bits and pieces of her life to show now so she really needs to stop feeling sorry for herself.

If she was really honest and open like she said, she would have spoken about this before. No need for her to be passive aggressive.

I understand that as a woman, it is annoying when people question why the next steps haven’t been take in life. If we’re single, they want to know why we don’t have a boyfriend. If we’re married they want to know when we’re having kids. However, Amelia doesn’t get to complain this time.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I mean that comment was straight up idiotic but I understand it would affect her if she for example had a miscarriage or tried to get pregnant and it doesn't work or something like that but to make such a scene with the 80 times crying is kind of weird.

Reactions: 12
The second part of the comment was a bit unnecessary but if you only know her from her content, you would really think that her life is only handbags and clothes and no substance at all. She seems extremely vapid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I get that some people want to live vicariously through her luxurious lifestyle, but she has to understand that her mindless consumerism is exhausting and mildly infuriating. It's absolutely excessive at this point. Maybe a bit more discretion when posting. I mean, we know she is loaded, but why the need to flex so much?

Also, she's not just a hoarder of boxes. She's a hoarder, full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 555485I’m so done with her using her dog as a prop! We don’t need to see your play your rich girl role with prada in one hand and your small dog in the other....
Aw. Duke is precious tho!! And her audience loves seeing him based off the comments.

My doggie is a nervous nelly (for no reason) so I don’t show her much on my social media — but Duke really seems to love being the center of attention.

Reactions: 3
I don't like the idea that having a baby or getting married gives one's life meaning. But I do think since she switched to a 24/7 advertisement channel, we do see less of her life that is meaningful, even if it is just hanging out with her sister and mother or her real friends (not business partners or assistants). And yes, seeing her attend a bat mitzvah or another family occasion shows meaningful moments in her life. Of course, with the pandemic people, rightly, are not having big events like that. It's one of the reason why people like the dog segments. It's the one thing she hasn't merched on yet. Even the shows she streams are the ones she's paid to tout. It's like watching QVC, not an influencer.

I don't like the idea that having a baby or getting married gives one's life meaning. But I do think since she switched to a 24/7 advertisement channel, we do see less of her life that is meaningful, even if it is just hanging out with her sister and mother or her real friends (not business partners or assistants). And yes, seeing her attend a bat mitzvah or another family occasion shows meaningful moments in her life. Of course, with the pandemic people, rightly, are not having big events like that. It's one of the reason why people like the dog segments. It's the one thing she hasn't merched on yet. Even the shows she streams are the ones she's paid to tout. It's like watching QVC, not an influencer.
I meant that a baby or getting married isn't the only thing that can give a life meaning. Not that a baby/marriage doesn't or can't give life a meeting. Just that one doesn't have to become a spouse/parent to have a meaningful life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank god for your posts. I don’t post much but jeez she came across as such a toxic dum dum in the Bicester video. Her ‘bag collection’; stop trying to make your toxic consumerism into something meaningful like ‘collecting’! Those Fendi bags she owns are nothing special. They’re not collector pieces worth having. Same with Frow and her gifted Bulgaris. Amelia went from ‘omg I can’t wait to go shopping, I want a yellow bag’, to ‘guys I’ve been really considered about how I shop. I only buy things I need.’ Christ. As for the £200 Fendi bag straps...

(And don’t get me started on the incess squealing.)

Rant over!

Reactions: 13
Thank god for your posts. I don’t post much but jeez she came across as such a toxic dum dum in the Bicester video. Her ‘bag collection’; stop trying to make your toxic consumerism into something meaningful like ‘collecting’! Those Fendi bags she owns are nothing special. They’re not collector pieces worth having. Same with Frow and her gifted Bulgaris. Amelia went from ‘omg I can’t wait to go shopping, I want a yellow bag’, to ‘guys I’ve been really considered about how I shop. I only buy things I need.’ Christ. As for the £200 Fendi bag straps...

(And don’t get me started on the incess squealing.)

Rant over!
"I'm so ready to shop" 😂 😂 😂 And walks out with Lulu Lemon and a Fendi strap. 😂
What an anticlimax.
Kinda shocked she shops at Dolce & Gabbana given their Asian and "fat" scandal. 'Cos you know, she Indian.:rolleyes:
Does she ever spend her own money at Dior ? All the Dior stuff she has seems to have has been gifted ...
Her Fendi bags, imo, are just so meh. But then again her style is so meh.
With her budget, I can't understand why, for example, she doesn't buy an Hermès Constance or Roulis or Goyard (investment) or Saint Laurent / Bottega Veneta (give her some edge).
Or some VCA or Cartier fine jewellery. I'm so sick of seeing the damn Raemi stuff over and over again.

I wish Despina would suggest Admelia chop off a few inches of her hair... she's so teeny tiny, it just drags her down.

Or some VCA or Cartier fine jewellery. I'm so sick of seeing the damn Raemi stuff over and over again.
Do you all think she wears her own stuff for real, when she's out and about with her friends (when she's not vlogging)? I always assumed she just wore it for IG/advertising and wore her high end real jewelry when she's being private self.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you all think she wears her own stuff for real, when she's out and about with her friends (when she's not vlogging)? I always assumed she just wore it for IG/advertising and wore her high end real jewelry when she's being private self.
You're right. She probably wears her expensive stuff off camera. Just the continuation of her inauthentic self. I would love to see her fine jewellery collection - not her gifted PR stuff.
2020 has been an eye-opener to the "real" Amelia. I was her biggest fan. But after the bullying scandal, non-stop irritating giggling and non-stop ads, I had to unfollow her on IG. Still watch her weekly Youtube vid but that's about it.
And I think Duke is an absolute cutie.

• Heart
Sorry but imho her Raemi stuff looks like some cheap costuem jewelry you'd get in Kinder eggs and is meant to be worn by little girls. Which on the other hand fits her weird style.

Reactions: 14
Sorry for the double post today but she’s being really annoying today.
Sorry Amelia, we cannot relate because we don’t have the money to afford “hundreds of luxury boxes” or even a couple.
I’m Indian, have lost one family member and have multiple others sick. See her and niomi smart pretending to give a tit about the horrible state of my country, actually makes me really angry. They need to take their head out of their own arse and do something to help or keep shut.
They only care about themselves and their dilemmas which is of keeping overpriced pieces of cardboard or not.... View attachment 555546
I told her that I recycle them because I find having the boxes on display tacky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People like her aren't simply happy with all the fancy stuff they accumulate unless they show it off to the whole world.

Reactions: 11
Im pretty sure real rich people who is used to luxury wouldn't keep any box because they wouldn't be reselling anything neither would be hoarding that's for wannabes.

Im pretty sure real rich people who is used to luxury wouldn't keep any box because they wouldn't be reselling anything neither would be hoarding that's for wannabes.
All her money comes from her daddy, guess when you get a big allowance you keep the stupid carboard box.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People like her aren't simply happy with all the fancy stuff they accumulate unless they show it off to the whole world.
No one is simply happy by buying and accumulating fancy things. In Amelia's case that seems to be her whole identity she has built around herself because she just isn't worldly or interested in things besides shopping, no wonder she seems so unfulfilled. Although some of that must be a persona she created for her channel.

Reactions: 9
No one is simply happy by buying and accumulating fancy things. In Amelia's case that seems to be her whole identity she has built around herself because she just isn't worldly or interested in things besides shopping, no wonder she seems so unfulfilled. Although some of that must be a persona she created for her channel.
If you have very little and finally get a few pennies to buy something even if its food, it will make you "happy" in a relative sense. Small joys do exist.
She's an empty shell with zero substance, she will never be truly happy.

Reactions: 10
If you have very little and finally get a few pennies to buy something even if its food, it will make you "happy" in a relative sense. Small joys do exist.
She's an empty shell with zero substance, she will never be truly happy.
Certainly things can bring people happiness. I think maybe mass consumerism - there comes a tipping point where it becomes compulsion rather than enjoyment. Or maybe the moment of happiness is fleeting.

Seeing a bit of one of her stories and about the boxes. I see she's got the shoes all up on the shelves in her "shroom." Don't you risk the shoes getting dusty and dirty? Especially since she has the dogs in there? I bet she has a cleaner coming in there, even during the height of the lockdown. I don't see her cleaning all that herself.

Reactions: 10
Shopaholics do have issues hence wise they try to feel better shopping for stuff that most cases would never use, is even worst if theu are bank rolled by someone else.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.