Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
View attachment 650971She’s definitely dating jack?!
Ol' Jaki is mocking Tattle Life after we speculated they were hooking up. Jakiboy is a sarcastic lil fucker. And a perfect example of a "man" suffering with Small Man Syndrome.
Confusing sarcasm and "wit" just showcases his immense insecurity for his below average looks and height.

Sooo ... in light of the above, Amelia and Jakiboy are a perfect match for each other in terms of subpar looks and personality. *giggles in Amelia*

• Haha
Reactions: 45

anastasia1989

In her latest stories she’s at a fancy looking restaurant again, standing on the chairs and screaming at the top of her lungs. In the background of her video you can see everyone else at the restaurant just sitting at their tables trying to enjoy a meal. If they want to behave like that, go to an actual club or stay at your private residence. I just cannot get over how incredibly obnoxious they all are! Money sure doesn’t buy class. She’s going on about drinking & taking shots as though she’s a barely legal 18 year old who has still not gotten over the novelty. Amelia, drinking doesn’t make you cool. Standing on chairs and carrying on doesn’t make you cool. None of this masks the fact you’re a supremely boring person with no real life goals, no real purpose, no real interests outside of buying bags and looking skinny.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Lemonz

VIP Member
How fucking horrible was she at the start of the new video 'i know people are upset that they cant see their families and stuff but dont put that on me keep your comments to yourself'

Thousands of people have lost relatives across the country and not been able to say goodbye because theres only been one person allowed in hospitals/nursing homes at a time, and the entire british school curriculum had to move online with zero notice and she couldnt figure out a way to do a few fucking shitty mothers day campaigns from home without fucking off to a luxury bolthole and hiring a photographer? There's been full tv shows, photoshoots, movies and plays done at home during the pandemic and she's getting arsey like 'dont @ me' what the actual fuck.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Am88

She needs to put the phone away 😬 it’s like Brits on tour in Magaluf. Except because they are in the French Riviera or wherever she and her friends seems to think they’re better than that stereotype. Amelia is so absorbed in filming herself to show she’s “fun”, while I imagine Guy is sitting with his travelling humidor with a cigar hanging out his mouth thinking he’s hot shit. Meanwhile none have the self awareness to see how cringe worthy the whole scene is.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

SophieH672019

Lol at the covid disclaimer 🤣🤣🤣

I have posted on her You Tube this morning i'm so sick of influencers thinking taking social media pictures is work! That is just not on when there are millions of people isolated from their families and these idiots are strolling around the globe like theres no pandemic all for the sake of the ’gram’ 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Obviously people driving around and chanting those things is wrong. But if you’re only gonna make outraged posts about that and not comment on the situation otherwise, that’s quite a statement.

Reactions: 35

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Because her roots are not Arab. We've discussed this. She's a Mizrahi Jew. Why wouldn't she support the country of her family and be against the terrorist organization that is firing thousands of rockets into the country? And a social media justice movement that has made her less safe in her own city of London. If people were chanting: "Fuck your mothers and rape your daughters" and attacking visibly Jewish people, I'd be quiet too. She just was mugged, too. Antisemitism has increased 438% over the last 10 days in Britain.

Maybe she's finding that pretending your not Jewish doesn't inure you from anti-semitism while at the same time she was culturally appropriating a culture she was not willing to stand by.

Because the board only allows for edits within 30 minutes, I wanted to make clear that the "terrorist organization" I'm referring to is Hamas. Not the people.
I don’t understand your comment, she LITERALLY refers to herself as an Arab girl on a weekly basis and has NEVER admitted to being Jewish, of course we know she is but are we supposed to ignore she pretends to be an Arab girl? And 🤦🏽‍♀️ to the rest of your comment. How naive to imply that just because people are jewish it would be impossible for them to condemn the flagrant violations of human rights of Palestinians the state of Israel has been conducting on a daily basis for decades now. But sure, let’s deflect and talk about Hamas 😉

• Heart

anastasia1989

If you love a fake tan for yourself then go ahead, but I can’t stand this influencer culture of it being unacceptable to be seen with pale legs. And the whole rhetoric of looking “fat” with pale skin but a tan helping them to feel “skinnier” 🤦🏼‍♀️ We’ve just moved from one damaging beauty standard (unattainable pale skin) to another (unattainable tan skin). Embrace your pale skin! Or at least stop banging on about how ugly and fat you feel without a tan. And like some others here, I personally think she looked so much better with her natural skin colour.

The stories of Amelia and all her friends dancing around the table are so cringeworthy. Why can’t these people ever enjoy a night together without documenting it for Instagram. None of them seem to really be present in the moment, they’re all either looking through a screen or self-consciously performing for the camera. It also says a lot about their lifestyle that all these people can leave work for so long to holiday together at the same time. I do enjoy the glimpse into their luxury lifestyles! But I don’t think they will ever truly grasp how privileged they are, as they only ever surround themselves with people who are just as well off. Although, I can’t imagine anyone with a normal job either wanting, or being able, to maintain a friendship with them.

• Heart

Lemonz

VIP Member
I hate to be that person but Liv is definitely wearing makeup in that vlog... foundation under eye concealer mascara bronzer and theres remnants of a lip colour too. Just because its not obvious makeup doesnt mean someone isnt wearing makeup! Amelia does look very overdone in comparison though.

Reactions: 34

Hannah1234

So many inaccurate comments about Amelia Liana's background even from other Jews. Amelia Liana belongs to a small subsection of a subsection of the Jewish community. Her family are from Iraq, India and Iran (many Iranians Jews, Christians and Muslims refer to themselves as Persians as a way of subtly defining that they do not approve of the current political regime).

Her family are technically known as Mizrachi Jews but Mizrachi Jews follow a particular set of traditions and worship. Many Mizrachi Jews (including my husband whose family are also from Iraq) are not members of a Mizrachi community but members of the Spanish & Portuguese community. The S&P is one of the oldest Jewish communities in the UK and was started by refugees from Spain and Portugal fleeing the Spanish Inquisition in about 1492. In present times, Mizrachi Jews who have joined the S&P and followed the S&P traditions refer to themselves as Arab Jews - including my husband. It's a sort of, if you know you know situation and is a subtle difference like referring yourself Persian.

I can absolutely understand why Amelia Liana doesn't like to write about being Jewish on Social Media. Have you any idea what is is like for Jews on the internet? Go have a look at Tracy-Ann Oberman or Rachel Riley's accounts - it's a nightmare. She's not lying, she's choosing to keep things private. I'm hoping that this now clears up the tattle about her background. If anyone has any further questions I would be happy to answer them but please take into account that I do not know her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rainbow Blossom

I just watched her assumptions video, well some of it, I couldn’t stomach watching it all.

It always baffles me when wealthy people, born into weath like Amelia, and like her parents, delude themselves into thinking they are where they are because of ‘hard work’. She got those jobs in fashion PR because of networking and connections. Does she not realise that?! 🤯 Normal people don’t get a look in with those kind of roles. I am just in disbelief at her ignorance. At least acknowledge it, it just makes us plebs feel like we’ve clearly not worked hard enough. I’ll remind myself of that when I do my 13 hour shift tomorrow, and I’ll make sure to make a point to my husband who works 14 hour days doing manual work, that he just needs to work harder. And smarter. Give me strength!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not adding much to the conversation here, but can I just say that I personally really appreciate all these posts about her heritage because I must admit, I am very uneducated when it comes to the whole persian/arab/iranian and everything else you guys said here so it's good for everyone who might not have roots there or is simply not educated on the subject to make a difference in the future. After Black Lives Matter movement we definitely have to get educated and understand and celebrate these differences so I am very thankful to all of you :)
I'm glad you're interested. As for this conversation relating to Amelia - she is NOT Arab. She is of Mizrahi Jewish heritage from Persia and Iraq. She had family that moved to India but they immigrated from the Middle East. I don't care how much she lies. She's not "an arab girl." Jews are a people of the diaspora. Meaning, we were forced to move around, mostly due to prejudice. Some stayed in the middle east, these are Mizrahi and some other sects. Other's moved to Northern and Eastern Europe (also including Northern France and Northern Germany etc...) - these are Ashkenazi Jews. Those who were in Constantinople and then moved to Spain and "moorish" countries are Sephardic Jews. There are Jews in Africa, notably Ethiopia. Evidently, when studied, Jewish people from Italy are also a separate sect. It is fascinating. Jewish people can be white, brown, Black... Each sect has their own spin on Jewish customs. Reading the cookbooks by Judith Nathan is a fun way to learn about the different cultures of Jews as she writes about the different foods from each region. For example, I've never had the rice that Amelia loves so much. My family is Ashkenazi and the traditional food we have is closer to Eastern European foods: chicken soup, bagels, chopped liver, noodle kugel, brisket, rugelach (wonderful rolled up cookies), challah etc... Anyway, this is all very rudimentary and it's definitely a subject for deeper study. I'm not doing it justice.

Why does she lie? Some people have suggested it's for business reasons. She says she's "an arab" girl or from India to curry favor with a client base. Maybe. I think it is two-fold. A big reason is anti-semitism, which is on the rise. It has always been and unfortunately has been getting worse. And alas, it comes from many sides. People to the right of the political spectrum bring up old tropes of Jewish people and conspiracy theories. On the left, people conflate Jewish people with Israel. And blame Jews for things the Israeli government does. I have no doubt that if Amelia showed Jewish customs and talked about being Jewish (along with all of her friends and boyfriends), she'd get comments on her posts, whether it's a non-sequitur of "free Palestine" (not debating the political situation, but I see this even when there's just a post about a Jewish person) or the old hate standby of "Illuminati." So I get she wants to avoid all of that.

And a more deeply personal reason, if I were to play armchair psychologist, is that Amelia has always compared herself to the aristocratic people she went to school with and/or rubbed up against socially. She's not the granddaughter of an Earl like her friend Philippa (and when he dies, she'll be Lady Philippa). You never see Amelia at Philippa's shooting parties where the guests are the son of Baron Astor of Hever (Charles Astor and his wife Princess Eliane of Belgium) or the Marquis of Blandford, or the grandson of Baron Tollemache (David). Nor is Amelia part of the Jewish aristocracy. Her father works for Lord Rothschild, Amelia and Hannah are not hanging with that crowd either. Britain is a Christian society. And European features have been the most celebrated for a long time. I'm sure Amelia wished her nose was smaller, her skin lighter...it's sad but I understand it. I wish she would come to peace with her looks. And peace with being Jewish publicly. When she's pimping products for Christmas presents, why can't she also pimp products for Chanukah? ;) Who knows, maybe there's a group of young Sephardic or Mizrahi girls who would love to see an influencer who looks like them and proudly proclaim their heritage instead of lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bonjour92

VIP Member
She’s so embarrassing and unprofessional- stop posting your misogynistic/gross/ fake friends to your professional account, none of your 5 real followers remotely care about your cringe social life. Why is she so desperate to show she has friends and drinks etc? Overcompensating?
I think so yes. I think she’s desperate to show to the world that she is “living her best single life” and that her life is full regardless of the fact that she doesn’t have a husband or baby like a lot of her friends of her age. Now don’t get me wrong, I think it’s absolutely normal to not have those things at Amelia’s age. The “average” age I see women having children in my direct friend group is 31-32 and nobody even thinks it’s old or whatever. However when Amelia recently complained that people judge her for not having her life together and that society measures a woman’s worth by weather she has a husband or child I thought NO Amelia, you do!!! We all remember how she acted like an absolute embarrassment when she got engaged to Robbbb (after what, 4 months of dating) and brought together their entire families to tell their cringy engagement story multiple times. How she had a HUGE engagement party as if being engaged in itself was a massive accomplishment. And how 99% of her content was wedding-related and revolved around her new husband to be. So I believe she feels super insecure now that she’s been dumped because to her, the single life she lives is absolutely not something she sees as inspirational or even normal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ChatNoir

Amelia's vlog shows everything that's wrong with the UK's lockdown. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that the Amelias of the world are the minority and the majority are following the rules and not bending them for their interests, but the fact that she can camouflage as going for her daily walk taking her car to go to some patisseries with a friend and stroll around for a little bit is just mind-blowing.

Where I'm from, when we went into lockdown it was REALLY a lockdown. No leaving your house unless you had to walk your dog, go to the supermarket, pharmacy or hospital (or obviously work if you were an essential worker. But really essential). You were only allowed to go to the nearest supermarket to you, so nothing like driving to the one you fancy that's 6km away. Every form of restaurant, store or cafe was closed and only for delivery (no pick-up). No walking-exercising-strolling through the park. No meeting anyone at all. You could only be on the street if you were doing any of the things I mentioned previously. It was VERY hard specially regarding mental health, but if it had been any more permissive what Amelia's done would have been what everyone did. Vogue was shooting via zoom, so obviously influencers had absolutely no excuse to put a feet out their doors.
If an influencer had dared to film herself driving around, meeting a friend (MASK-LESS) and buying some chocolates in a shop she would have been crucified and her career would be over.

I've seen SO many UK influencers do whatever they want and have the balls to post it online... like.... WHAT? I truly don't understand what's going through their minds and I believe they should face severe repercussion.

Reactions: 31