Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t post about watching the match

also amelia w/ drinking reminds me of how Iwas when I first started drinking, she won’t stop bragging about it as if it’s an achievement.l
She seems to have this need to constantly show how fun, carefree and spontaneous she is.
Comes off as the opposite I'm afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surprised she didn’t post about watching the match

also amelia w/ drinking reminds me of how Iwas when I first started drinking, she won’t stop bragging about it as if it’s an achievement.l
And really speaking, with her being just skin and bones, getting obliterated drunk is probably not very good for her health wise ...

Reactions: 8
I was doing my usual run on Saturday evening along Hammersmith riverside, which is where the River Cafe backs on to, and spotted Amelia out by the river smoking with friends. As someone who’s followed her since I was a teenager, disappointed doesn’t cut it! I wish instagrammers were honest about these things!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I was doing my usual run on Saturday evening along Hammersmith riverside, which is where the River Cafe backs on to, and spotted Amelia out by the river smoking with friends. As someone who’s followed her since I was a teenager, disappointed doesn’t cut it! I wish instagrammers were honest about these things!!!
I am actually quite shocked at this! I would not expect her to be a smoker.

Reactions: 17
Smoking? She’s such a latch-on, I’m sure if someone else was doing it, she’d smoke, too, just to hang with them. I’m still shocked that she smokes.

Reactions: 15
For some reason I am not surprised. She probably smokes to suppress her appetite. 🤣
True, but then her whole organic and vegan food shopping is so hypocritically. But, nothing surprises me with Amelia 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She hangs out with people that smoke or socially smoke from either cigars to cigarettes so it’s probably in her circle.

Reactions: 10
Hey guys! Been following this thread for a while now and wanted to comment on something. I watch sometimes people that take walking tours around London and other cities. Just came across this one: and at the 4:02 mark, it looks like Amelia and Pia having lunch. Could be totally wrong but it looks a lot like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey guys! Been following this thread for a while now and wanted to comment on something. I watch sometimes people that take walking tours around London and other cities. Just came across this one: and at the 4:02 mark, it looks like Amelia and Pia having lunch. Could be totally wrong but it looks a lot like her.
With the yellow top? Doesn't look like her 🤔🧐

Re the smoking, I remember years ago, probably 2014/15, a vlog with Estee (maybe it was Estee's vlog) while on a trip they accidently filmed cigarettes on a table. They then said it wasn't theirs, it was somebody that was with them... Since then I imagined they will/would lie about it even if they were just social smokers. Keeping that healthy lifestyle brand is above honesty. So I'm not surprised at all the Amelia is a smoker.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She's so tragic with her eyebrows and questionable fashion choices.

As for the smoking, not a surprise. She probably just does it because her friends do.

Smoking, drinking, subsisting on cadbury buttons. Then she wonders why she has GI issues.

Reactions: 21
In her latest video in the car rant segment, is it me or is it super obvious she has had cheek filler?
Like abnormally plump apples/cheekbones every time she turned to the side

Reactions: 8
That car rant... its not even about other people having kids or getting married, its about the fact she is a slave to capitalism, a sucker for overpriced shite and literally has no hobbies or interests outside of 'being rich'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.