Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm. I don't want to say she's not worried about the situation. But I think she didn't post a video because she feared she/her staff would have to monitor the comments more closely than usual.
Hm, you're right, that could also have been the reason. I mean she is usually FAIRLY consistent with her upload schedule, lazy and minimal as it is. But then why would she post on instagram which is probably a medium that is frequented and commented on way more than youtube?

Reactions: 3
So new to this discussion but I've noticed she's deleted all comments that mention her liking the pro-Israel post. And it looks like she unliked it...? There's already a lot of censorship happening on social media on this issue. Is she just embarrassed/trying to skirt the issue or what? Some of the comments she deleted were quite mild and started with stuff like "I've been a fan for X years pls use your platform..." Seems kinda mean to silence genuine fans? Also, agree with previous sentiment...she seems to cherry pick and exploit her Arab routes for her own financial gain. Kinda sad and a bit ruthless to have a whole jewelry line based on Arabic and then blantantly ignore/passively support the ethnic cleansing happening in that region??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because her roots are not Arab. We've discussed this. She's a Mizrahi Jew. Why wouldn't she support the country of her family and be against the terrorist organization that is firing thousands of rockets into the country? And a social media justice movement that has made her less safe in her own city of London. If people were chanting: "duck your mothers and rape your daughters" and attacking visibly Jewish people, I'd be quiet too. She just was mugged, too. Antisemitism has increased 438% over the last 10 days in Britain.

Maybe she's finding that pretending your not Jewish doesn't inure you from anti-semitism while at the same time she was culturally appropriating a culture she was not willing to stand by.

Because her roots are not Arab. We've discussed this. She's a Mizrahi Jew. Why wouldn't she support the country of her family and be against the terrorist organization that is firing thousands of rockets into the country? And a social media justice movement that has made her less safe in her own city of London. If people were chanting: "duck your mothers and rape your daughters" and attacking visibly Jewish people, I'd be quiet too. She just was mugged, too. Antisemitism has increased 438% over the last 10 days in Britain.

Maybe she's finding that pretending your not Jewish doesn't inure you from anti-semitism while at the same time she was culturally appropriating a culture she was not willing to stand by.
Because the board only allows for edits within 30 minutes, I wanted to make clear that the "terrorist organization" I'm referring to is Hamas. Not the people.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She denies it. Not sure I believe her.
Personalny I don’t think she had a boob job. Her boobs are quite small and jiggle. Silicone boobs are not moving too much and are kind of glued to your chest.
Also you can tel that she is wearing a push up bras 😜

Reactions: 6
Also (and I don't want to minimize the fear she must feel) additionally in the end her job consists of being just an empty walking billboard. The less controversial you are the more tit you can shill.

Reactions: 9

Because the board only allows for edits within 30 minutes, I wanted to make clear that the "terrorist organization" I'm referring to is Hamas. Not the people.
I don’t understand your comment, she LITERALLY refers to herself as an Arab girl on a weekly basis and has NEVER admitted to being Jewish, of course we know she is but are we supposed to ignore she pretends to be an Arab girl? And 🤦🏽‍♀️ to the rest of your comment. How naive to imply that just because people are jewish it would be impossible for them to condemn the flagrant violations of human rights of Palestinians the state of Israel has been conducting on a daily basis for decades now. But sure, let’s deflect and talk about Hamas 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Dude, she's shared Arab songs while on her spin bike saying she is ARAB and this is for her ARAB girls...I don't think anyone is denying the anti-semitism...it's HORRIFIC and anyone would be scared! I think what we're saying is that people are being ethnically cleansed in the same region from which she is seemingly promoting and profiting from in her jewellery line and that it seems uncouth/vulgar to be deleting people's comments voicing their genuine concerns in a very mild form. It seems like she doesn't want people to know of this fact in case they won't buy her line. At the end of the day, it's always about money and who cares if there are 10 year old kids who are the sole surviving members of their families...just as long as you bought that arab necklace it's all good right?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These comments may be mild but they would probably spiral out of control extremely fast. It's such an emotionally charged topic and I am all about discussing it in a CIVILIZED manner but we all know that that would not happen in youtube comments.

Reactions: 7
I think Admelia just picks and chooses when she wants to be Arab, Persian, Indian or whatever. For her, being Jewish in public seems not to be an option - she may have had bad experiences / anti-semitism - so I can't speak on her wanting to hide it.
Just don't act like you celebrate Christmas ... or open Christmas presents. Liar liar pants on fire.

With "2020 / 21 Amelia" it's all about the $$$ with her. You can see it from her IG feed and stories - ad after ad after ad. She has lost her passion for fashion.
Alllllllll about collecting the coins.

It's almost as if daddy has cut her off from her trust fund and she is in a mad frenzy to make some moolah to pay her next month's rent. 🤔
Calm down lil girl and start enjoying fashion and your brand.

Reactions: 17
That's the weird thing, like she doesn#t NEED the money! She could just do whatever she enjoys and still make coin. But literally everything has been an ad since basically the whole Rob debacle.

I don't think anyone here would condone anti-semitism. In the same way, they wouldn't condone ethnic cleansing (or most. Apparently).

Zionism must be a rather frustrating concept for people who can normally just buy the land they want, hmm? Jewish or otherwise.

In the words of Bo Burnham: "We used to have all the money and land...and we still do, but it's not as fun now."

• Heart
It's heartbreaking that she doesn't feel safe enough to come out and talk about her religious background/upbringing. That's a product of the system and society we've created and I hate that. Liking a pro-Israel post and then deleting comments referring to on a product launch is just so vulgar. All she seems to care about is whether people are going to buy her jewellery. Allana Davidson did the same thing on her NudeStix launch. She deleted all the comments because she was scared NS might see it and disassociate themselves with her...? Idk. Anyway, re: Amelia, you can't cherry pick your ethnicity for when it suits to you make a quick buck. Be more authentic and stop pretending. And for f*cks sake stop silencing your well-meaning fans by deleting their comments! That's censorship.

Anyone seen her new video? She discusses her current living situation and says that she actually bought a property with Rob about 3 months before they broke up but she never announced it because the weekend after they exchanged her grandmother died and the same week her grandfather also died. She then broke up with Rob and because they demolished the property for renovations it was very hard to sell it so they only sold it recently. As she was still the co-owner at the time, she didn’t want to buy anything which is why she started renting her current flat from her bestie Philippa. Now she is ready to buy a property in South-West London.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand your comment, she LITERALLY refers to herself as an Arab girl on a weekly basis and has NEVER admitted to being Jewish, of course we know she is but are we supposed to ignore she pretends to be an Arab girl? And 🤦🏽‍♀️ to the rest of your comment. How naive to imply that just because people are jewish it would be impossible for them to condemn the flagrant violations of human rights of Palestinians the state of Israel has been conducting on a daily basis for decades now. But sure, let’s deflect and talk about Hamas 😉
If you read earlier posts, I take her to task about lying. I've mentioned it again and again.

Hamas controls Gaza. They are a terrorist organization. They use their citizens as a human shield. They take the money meant for the Palestinian people and use it for weapons and tunnels and fancy villas. Where is Hamas' leader now? He's in Qatar, living it up. It's where he's been since 2019! His own sons have spoken out against him. What country are you from? Would they sit back and do nothing while 4,000 rockets were fired at them. Rockets that also hit Arab Israeli towns. And which often fall short and land in Gaza. I can't believe people are supporting and making excuses for a terror organization. Try learning more about the situation instead of just parroting the Hadid sisters.

Reactions: 9
If you read earlier posts, I take her to task about lying. I've mentioned it again and again.

Hamas controls Gaza. They are a terrorist organization. They use their citizens as a human shield. They take the money meant for the Palestinian people and use it for weapons and tunnels and fancy villas. Where is Hamas' leader now? He's in Qatar, living it up. It's where he's been since 2019! His own sons have spoken out against him. What country are you from? Would they sit back and do nothing while 4,000 rockets were fired at them. Rockets that also hit Arab Israeli towns. And which often fall short and land in Gaza. I can't believe people are supporting and making excuses for a terror organization. Try learning more about the situation instead of just parroting the Hadid sisters.
Oh bless you 😂 what country are YOU from that you associate this with the Hadid sisters? I don’t even follow them. Israel has been occupying the West Bank since 1967. Hamas wasn’t created until 20 years later. I am from Belgium and we learned about Israel’s unlawful occupation and apartheid system from a very young age, sorry you’re just catching up 😉😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
16 min of ads for the tan company and her jewelry bs. 13 min actual content. Worse statistic than TV. What I also noticed was that she lounged on the bed and was like: "It's a grey monday in London blabla." Ok ... so that was yesterday. Thanks for the quality vlog that you worked on soooo hard. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone here would condone anti-semitism. In the same way, they wouldn't condone ethnic cleansing (or most. Apparently).

Zionism must be a rather frustrating concept for people who can normally just buy the land they want, hmm? Jewish or otherwise.

In the words of Bo Burnham: "We used to have all the money and land...and we still do, but it's not as fun now."
Zionism is the right for the Jewish people to have self determination and return to their ancestral home. It's not just a bunch of rich Jews who are used to buying what they want. That's a completely disgusting comment and reveals the depth of your prejudice and ignorance. 1-Jewish people are indigenous to the area and have been for over 3000 years. They are not "colonizers." Israel isn't a "white country" despite people trying to shoehorn this into an American civil rights rubric. It's isn't apartheid. Arab Israelis vote. They go to school with Jews, work with Jews, eat in the same restaurants, they hold political office and sit on the highest court of the land. The Palestinian people have their own leaders. In Gaza, it is the terrorist group Hamas. Elsewhere it is the feckless and ineffectual Palestinian Authority, which hasn't held elections in 15 years. There's no ethnic cleansing. Palestinian's population has grown exponentially since 1948. They have one of the highest growth rates in the world.

And Jews do not "have all the money and land." Jewish people are .2% of the world population. They come in all races and types of people. There's people with money, there's people who don't have much money. There's people who have power and many more people who don't have power.

The Palestinian leaders have been offered their own state a dozen times. Every time they've said no. They aren't interested in their own state. They make more money using terror. Governing people and making sure their needs are boring. Plus, as a country they'd be open to more stringent review of their conduct. PLO leader Arafat was worth $4 billion when he died. I grieve for the Palestinian people. Their leaders don't care about them and use them to enrich themselves and to hold power. And people are the world use them for their performative social justice measures and/or to venti their own antisemitism. If they cared, they'd be asking why there's no elections, where all the International aid goes, why do they play politics while their people suffer etc...

Case in point. As part of its peace agreement with Israel, UAE has pledged billions of dollars in infrastructure for Gaza. Not only would it rebuild/build energy grids, clean water, new homes etc...but it would provide so many jobs for Gazans. One thing the UAE asked for is no rockets. A ceasefire. Hamas doesn't care. It keeps on firing. Because it doesn't care about its people, infrastructure. It cares about holding power, living lavish lives in Qatar and Turkey. And killing Jews. Read its charter. It pledges to kill all Jews both in the Middle East and the rest of the world. Take them at their word.

Oh bless you 😂 what country are YOU from that you associate this with the Hadid sisters? I don’t even follow them. Israel has been occupying the West Bank since 1967. Hamas wasn’t created until 20 years later. I am from Belgium and we learned about Israel’s unlawful occupation and apartheid system from a very young age, sorry you’re just catching up 😉😘
Sorry you don't know history. Israel has control of the West Bank because they were attacked in a war. I'm sorry they didn't lose and allow themselves to be obliterated to satisfy your sense of justice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Zionism is the right for the Jewish people to have self determination and return to their ancestral home. It's not just a bunch of rich Jews who are used to buying what they want. That's a completely disgusting comment and reveals the depth of your prejudice and ignorance. 1-Jewish people are indigenous to the area and have been for over 3000 years. They are not "colonizers." Israel isn't a "white country" despite people trying to shoehorn this into an American civil rights rubric. It's isn't apartheid. Arab Israelis vote. They go to school with Jews, work with Jews, eat in the same restaurants, they hold political office and sit on the highest court of the land. The Palestinian people have their own leaders. In Gaza, it is the terrorist group Hamas. Elsewhere it is the feckless and ineffectual Palestinian Authority, which hasn't held elections in 15 years. There's no ethnic cleansing. Palestinian's population has grown exponentially since 1948. They have one of the highest growth rates in the world.

And Jews do not "have all the money and land." Jewish people are .2% of the world population. They come in all races and types of people. There's people with money, there's people who don't have much money. There's people who have power and many more people who don't have power.

The Palestinian leaders have been offered their own state a dozen times. Every time they've said no. They aren't interested in their own state. They make more money using terror. Governing people and making sure their needs are boring. Plus, as a country they'd be open to more stringent review of their conduct. PLO leader Arafat was worth $4 billion when he died. I grieve for the Palestinian people. Their leaders don't care about them and use them to enrich themselves and to hold power. And people are the world use them for their performative social justice measures and/or to venti their own antisemitism. If they cared, they'd be asking why there's no elections, where all the International aid goes, why do they play politics while their people suffer etc...

Case in point. As part of its peace agreement with Israel, UAE has pledged billions of dollars in infrastructure for Gaza. Not only would it rebuild/build energy grids, clean water, new homes etc...but it would provide so many jobs for Gazans. One thing the UAE asked for is no rockets. A ceasefire. Hamas doesn't care. It keeps on firing. Because it doesn't care about its people, infrastructure. It cares about holding power, living lavish lives in Qatar and Turkey. And killing Jews. Read its charter. It pledges to kill all Jews both in the Middle East and the rest of the world. Take them at their word.

Sorry you don't know history. Israel has control of the West Bank because they were attacked in a war. I'm sorry they didn't lose and allow themselves to be obliterated to satisfy your sense of justice.
Oh darling but even human rights watch brought out a report less than a month ago confirming Israel is committing crimes of apartheid against Palestinians. Anyway I don’t think we need to hear more of you; the brainwashing is clear 😉 carry on as you were! X

Reactions: 24

And Jews do not "have all the money and land." Jewish people are .2% of the world population. They come in all races and types of people. There's people with money, there's people who don't have money...
My comment was about Zionists. You seem to think that Zionism automatically means "all Jewish people," which it doesn't, and I said as much. That's the same as saying critcisim of Zionism is anti-semitism, which is also untrue. There are plenty of capitalists profiting from the concept of Zionism while the underprivileged are dying for it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.