Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I‘m on Amelias side with the comment deleting. I’ve seen some of the (mostly very biased) comments and they seemed to be written by people who have absolutely no idea about geopolitics and just jump on the Anti-Israel train that Bella Hadid started. There is nothing wrong with bringing attention to the conflict, however the amount of misinformation that has been shared online by so many people over the last few weeks is just crazy. I’m honestly shocked how many people just repost stuff without even informing themselves on what’s actually happening. This conflict is extremely complex and isn’t something the average person will understand with a few Instagram slides. And the majority of things that are being shared atm, are completely biased and very pro-Palestine, which is just wrong on so many levels. To be clear, I’m not siding with Israel and they’ve definitely made mistakes as well, however I think it’s important to not share false information or propaganda. For example, that post that compares dead Palestinans with dead Israelis (which people love to share atm). The only reason why there aren’t more deaths in Israel is because they have a really good missile defense system (which they need as the only democratic nation in the middle east, which is surrounded by muslim countries who literally hate jews) and not because there are less attacks! Within the last week alone, more than 3000 missiles have been fired into Israel!

I think this trend we’re seeing on Social Media right now is extremely dangerous, especially considering how much of a problem antisemitism already is. I’m aware that an online celebrity gossip website isn’t the best place to discuss politics, but please just inform yourself on the situation before believing and reposting everything that an influencer shared.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I have to say I‘m on Amelias side with the comment deleting. I’ve seen some of the (mostly very biased) comments and they seemed to be written by people who have absolutely no idea about geopolitics and just jump on the Anti-Israel train that Bella Hadid started. There is nothing wrong with bringing attention to the conflict, however the amount of misinformation that has been shared online by so many people over the last few weeks is just crazy. I’m honestly shocked how many people just repost stuff without even informing themselves on what’s actually happening. This conflict is extremely complex and isn’t something the average person will understand with a few Instagram slides. And the majority of things that are being shared atm, are completely biased and very pro-Palestine, which is just wrong on so many levels. To be clear, I’m not siding with Israel and they’ve definitely made mistakes as well, however I think it’s important to not share false information or propaganda. For example, that post that compares dead Palestinans with dead Israelis (which people love to share atm). The only reason why there aren’t more deaths in Israel is because they have a really good missile defense system (which they need as the only democratic nation in the middle east, which is surrounded by muslim countries who literally hate jews) and not because there are less attacks! Within the last week alone, more than 3000 missiles have been fired into Israel!

I think this trend we’re seeing on Social Media right now is extremely dangerous, especially considering how much of a problem antisemitism already is. I’m aware that an online celebrity gossip website isn’t the best place to discuss politics, but please just inform yourself on the situation before believing and reposting everything that an influencer shared.
Hey. Sorry - just to be clear: you're saying that the info about numbers killed is misinformation? So, the fact that more that 13 people in Israel COULD have died negates the fact that 230 Palestinian DID ACTUALLY die (45% women and kids). I just wanna be clear what the misinformation piece is so help me understand. If I try and kill my boss and company but then my boss ACTUALLY kills my whole family and extended family and heck kills another 200 people in my town...I'm spreading misinformation by saying my boss killer more people? Sorry. I'm not trying to be facetious. Just help me understand you logic.

Reactions: 25
Hey. Sorry - just to be clear: you're saying that the info about numbers killed is misinformation?
They very clearly did not say that. It's always pretty easy to cherry pick single sentences or words to make it seem like someone said something they did not. Please consider the rest of the comment.

Reactions: 6
Hey. Sorry - just to be clear: you're saying that the info about numbers killed is misinformation? So, the fact that more that 13 people in Israel COULD have died negates the fact that 230 Palestinian DID ACTUALLY die (45% women and kids). I just wanna be clear what the misinformation piece is so help me understand. If I try and kill my boss and company but then my boss ACTUALLY kills my whole family and extended family and heck kills another 200 people in my town...I'm spreading misinformation by saying my boss killer more people? Sorry. I'm not trying to be facetious. Just help me understand you logic.
Maybe you need to read what I wrote again. I clearly said misinformation AND propaganda. And just giving these numbers without any context in that case is propaganda to support a certain narrative (Israel is the bad guy and Palastine is doing everything right). Apart from that, the death rate was just the first example that came to my mind to explain the one-sidededness of reportings that is happening right now. An example for misinformation is the pic of the little girl that went viral who was apparently killed by the Israelis. People later found out that is actually a girl from Russia that is still alive.

Anyways, let's go back to discussing Amelia ;)

View attachment 583307

Girl... why are you filming yourself on the toilet in a bra
I was kinda shocked that she did that!! She always tries to portray this classy personality.
Anyway my bigger problem with her these days is that it’s AD after AD after AD!! Do you guys really think she’s not aware that this must be annoying people? does she not have a brand manager who tells her that a maximum of X ads per month are recommended so she still comes across as authentic etc? It’s just becoming so ridiculous. I used to buy stuff she recommended and loved everything. Now I don’t buy her recommendations because I don’t trust her anymore, it’s all just ads ads ads and you can tell when she is fake pretending about how obsessed she is with something 😂

Reactions: 13
I was kinda shocked that she did that!! She always tries to portray this classy personality.
Anyway my bigger problem with her these days is that it’s AD after AD after AD!! Do you guys really think she’s not aware that this must be annoying people? does she not have a brand manager who tells her that a maximum of X ads per month are recommended so she still comes across as authentic etc? It’s just becoming so ridiculous. I used to buy stuff she recommended and loved everything. Now I don’t buy her recommendations because I don’t trust her anymore, it’s all just ads ads ads and you can tell when she is fake pretending about how obsessed she is with something 😂
I think she said something in a video recently about wanting to focus more on Raemi in the future and make more organic content on her social channels. I kind of took it to mean that she’s not bothering with organic content atm because it’s all about cash, cash, cash and ads, ads, ads. She’s milking it for all it’s worth. Could be a dangerous strategy, I’m definitely not interested in watching an ad channel. It’s become so bad, hasn’t it?

Reactions: 10
I find her dancing in her new 'farfetch' outfit pretty nauseating. Also seems a bit risqué for workout gear???

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who finds her style SO bad? Like what is she wearing? Everything looks so dated
CDF9376C-8378-4FDD-8371-CD7234675025.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who finds her style SO bad? Like what is she wearing? Everything looks so datedView attachment 584980
I can remember ages ago I left a comment on one of her videos saying she looks like someone’s mum (was obviously feeling vicious that day) but she totally does. The way she carries and styles herself makes her appear so much older. She doesn’t look like she’s in her 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can remember ages ago I left a comment on one of her videos saying she looks like someone’s mum (was obviously feeling vicious that day) but she totally does. The way she carries and styles herself makes her appear so much older. She doesn’t look like she’s in her 20s.
I remember when I first found her blog in peak blogging days and before she had even started her YT channel. I liked her because she seemed more mature and I thought she was in her late 20s at that point or even great looking early 30s.. and this was maybe 2012? so she was 20 then 😬. But at the time she really did come off more sophisticated and classy than she does now. And I’m her age...

Now her fashion taste is a seesaw between tacky or things her mum wears.

Reactions: 10
These shoes with “Dior” plastered all over them – they’re so tacky! It’s just such bad taste showing off the brand name so much imo, it’s such a no-no.

Reactions: 8
I also think she dresses A LOT older than her years and imho that's (not only but to some degree) due to her wearing high fashion, super expensive "old lady" brands like Dior and Chanel. I know I know, they also have younger stuff but for me they will always be brands that only mid 50s divorcees or women who's main job is "wife" wear to show everyone how rich their husbands are. Amelia's clothing unfortunately gives me the same vibe, also with her ugly luxury bags, I don't know, it's just not "young".

Reactions: 14
I also think she dresses A LOT older than her years and imho that's (not only but to some degree) due to her wearing high fashion, super expensive "old lady" brands like Dior and Chanel. I know I know, they also have younger stuff but for me they will always be brands that only mid 50s divorcees or women who's main job is "wife" wear to show everyone how rich their husbands are. Amelia's clothing unfortunately gives me the same vibe, also with her ugly luxury bags, I don't know, it's just not "young".
Amelia has zero style. She should start with chopping 6 inches off her hair and stop wearing dressy wedding shoes during the day.

I don't get these influencers who dress older than they actually are !! It's the same with Lydiot Millen and Josefiend FashionMumblr. Both dress 10 or 15 years than they actually are.
These influencers should watch and learn from the YouTuber "The Unknown Vlogs" - he has series called What People Are Wearing In London - visiting various areas of London. They could learn so much about fashion, style, trends and diversity.

Reactions: 22
I thought they had broken up since she moved to the countryside with her parents... and I think someone here pick some of her comments with estee where she said she was single? But I'm not sure.

Not that I place too much meaning in anything she is saying but in her Q&A recently she also answered a question if some flowers were from a guy and she said yes. Could mean anything really even if it was true but yeah, just wanted to mention it. :'D

Edit: WTF is she saying in her new video? :'D Honestly it sounds like she's having a stroke. :'D "Look at how juicy! my tits are! in this dress!", "I feel likKKKe .... their dresses? ..... are not as ..... promiscuous? *gigggggle giggle*", "Look how shapely I look!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.