Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted pics of Greg on the previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/amelia-liana.1036/page-46
Thank youuuu! it was me who asked for a pic last time and I totally forgot and forgot what he looked like too :p He wasn't that memorable I guess. Amelia looked good in that photo though, wonder what's been going on behind the scenes to cause her to look so terrible in under a year. Her life seems to have been rosey under lockdown, she even went on several holidays!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she just has lost complete interest in youtube. Before she used to treat it as a real job, she kind of wanted to be successful and had drive, but for a looong while now she has just lost interest, uploads ad after ad after senseless haul after haul, uploads just once a week a half arsed video she shoots the day before or just skips it altogether. Pretty pathetic if you look at how that is literally her job. I actually saw her promote a video yesterday on insta but it seems it didn't upload or anything which is ... sure, fair enough, there was some problem, but that was yesterday and it's still not up!

Reactions: 11
I think she just has lost complete interest in youtube. Before she used to treat it as a real job, she kind of wanted to be successful and had drive, but for a looong while now she has just lost interest, uploads ad after ad after senseless haul after haul, uploads just once a week a half arsed video she shoots the day before or just skips it altogether. Pretty pathetic if you look at how that is literally her job. I actually saw her promote a video yesterday on insta but it seems it didn't upload or anything which is ... sure, fair enough, there was some problem, but that was yesterday and it's still not up!
And whatever happened to the podcast that was definitely coming back for a new season?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably doesn't make enough money from podcasts, that's why Estee stopped doing them. She's loaded but still cheap so.

That Hermes Kelly Picnic she put on her stories last night is so beautiful - but costs about £50,000/60,000!! I wonder which of her friends it belongs to!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh God in todays vlog Amelia reminded me of usa tv host Wendy Williams. Anybody else? Especially when she was munching.

• Haha
I don’t know if it’s swelling or if she has had too many rhinoplasties that it’s damaged the structure of her nose but it seems bigger and/or here and doesn’t seem to fit her face? She looks gaunt too

also why did she feel the need to film herself topless getting the tan applied and show off thoseugly bikinis in the try on haul? Her content is just terrible and non aspirational. I don’t know who she inspired to by skin care in that segment of the blogs considering her skin isn’t that great

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if it’s swelling or if she has had too many rhinoplasties that it’s damaged the structure of her nose but it seems bigger and/or here and doesn’t seem to fit her face? She looks gaunt too

also why did she feel the need to film herself topless getting the tan applied and show off thoseugly bikinis in the try on haul? Her content is just terrible and non aspirational. I don’t know who she inspired to by skin care in that segment of the blogs considering her skin isn’t that great
It could be the weight loss in her face making her nose more pronounced atm. If she's just broken up with that last guy (I forger his name - again.) She could be on a heartbreak diet, not great when you're already very thin. Or her sebo, was that ever fixed?

Reactions: 10
So, Amelia and her friend (Mimi ?) discussing self-sabotage ... I'm pretty certain they did not speak about Amelia and Lydiot Millen's 9 month attempt at sabotaging Nicky's business and the rest of her 2020 / 2021 vile behaviour. How embarrassing to know all of your friends know you behaved in this way.

I have always wondered if David / Rob / Greg ever read Amelia's Tattle thread ? And agreed with us. Her friends visiting this site have only always spoken about her heritage but never spoken of or corrected us about "Hairgate" ... they probably don't agree with her behaviour but can't be seen to be publicly saying anything negative about her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.