Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder if she wears those horrible frills and ruffles to kinda hide her figure but on the other heand she presents herself only in her underwear constantly soooo ...

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I do pity her. Amelia is dolled up to the nines, sitting next to a Liv, who is like 90 weeks pregnant, make up less, hair a mess, random outfit, and Liv still looks absolutely stunning and 20 years younger than Amelia. Must be hard to be friends with someone like that.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely! Liv is glowing with no makeup on and Amilia would never be caught outside Makeup-less..
Capture d’écran 2021-06-27 à 20.12.47.png

Capture d’écran 2021-06-27 à 20.12.58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate to be that person but Liv is definitely wearing makeup in that vlog... foundation under eye concealer mascara bronzer and theres remnants of a lip colour too. Just because its not obvious makeup doesnt mean someone isnt wearing makeup! Amelia does look very overdone in comparison though.

Reactions: 34
I hate to be that person but Liv is definitely wearing makeup in that vlog... foundation under eye concealer mascara bronzer and theres remnants of a lip colour too. Just because its not obvious makeup doesnt mean someone isnt wearing makeup! Amelia does look very overdone in comparison though.
Honestly, on these pictures I def see it. (Edit: At least the concealer and maybe some lip gloss.) I just had it on kind of in the background, she is wearing some make up. Ah well, still, the comparison is not very flattering for A.

Reactions: 7
Anybody know what happened between her and Greg?

I guess the thing with Jakiboo is just...casual? LOL

Reactions: 4
Amelia is looking skinnier than usual almost as if she’s suffering from a terminal Illness. I skipped through most of her lunch with Liv because it sounded pretty boring. What’s the point of discussing the dating scene when she obviously won’t show the profile etc. can anyone give me a summary of what they were saying? (Not that it’s going to be interesting, I know).

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have a picture of jack/ info on him? I haven’t seen him in any of her social media but I don’t follow her regularly so might have missed it

Reactions: 6
Wait sorry why do we think she’s with jakiboo? Aren’t they just long term friends like her and Greg?

Reactions: 6
Wait sorry why do we think she’s with jakiboo? Aren’t they just long term friends like her and Greg?
I think they’re just friends. Perhaps they like to act flirty on camera, *gigglegiggle*, to tease her viewers, increase engagement etc.
Re: Liv not wearing much make up: I think she always looks so orange. She’s a pretty girl, I’d like to see her in her natural colouring. Similarly, I think Amelia would look better without all that fake tan.

Reactions: 9
I think they’re just friends. Perhaps they like to act flirty on camera, *gigglegiggle*, to tease her viewers, increase engagement etc.
Re: Liv not wearing much make up: I think she always looks so orange. She’s a pretty girl, I’d like to see her in her natural colouring. Similarly, I think Amelia would look better without all that fake tan.
Amelia just needs a full makeover with a professional stylist. She always looks a mess.
12 year old girl who's been let loose on mummy's closet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone have a picture of jack/ info on him? I haven’t seen him in any of her social media but I don’t follow her regularly so might have missed it
I used to follow him on insta, not anymore.. he is so mean, and not in sarcastic way, but in a very pity and disgraceful way.
At least once a week shaming Guy for putting on weight with super unflattering comments and pictures. Also god forbid some of his old friends wont invite him to a wedding or smth - he will write the full on bitter post about it, how "pathetic is live ahead for the newlyweds" and all in that manner.
And I`ve seen him do it at least 3 times.. Like mate, take a hint, if ppl dont invite you - maybe its cause you are the a*hole.

Over weekend he did post pic of Amelia with emojis that allude to some hook up, and then screenshot of conversation with his buddy who was asking if its indeed true or not, and if yes - congratulation, cause "she looks beautiful on that picture"..

I unfollowed him after these stories to "celebrate" win of England.. i mean what on earth..

I really hope for sake of Amelia she is not seriously with him..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I used to follow him on insta, not anymore.. he is so mean, and not in sarcastic way, but in a very pity and disgraceful way.
At least once a week shaming Guy for putting on weight with super unflattering comments and pictures. Also god forbid some of his old friends wont invite him to a wedding or smth - he will write the full on bitter post about it, how "pathetic is live ahead for the newlyweds" and all in that manner.
And I`ve seen him do it at least 3 times.. Like mate, take a hint, if ppl dont invite you - maybe its cause you are the a*hole.

Over weekend he did post pic of Amelia with emojis that allude to some hook up, and then screenshot of conversation with his buddy who was asking if its indeed true or not, and if yes - congratulation, cause "she looks beautiful on that picture"..

I unfollowed him after these stories to "celebrate" win of England.. i mean what on earth..

I really hope for sake of Amelia she is not seriously with him..
Yikes. Maybe he is into Guy and this is his way of "picking on his crush" for attention. I bet Amelia is his beard.

Also, Amelia must have a high tolerance for a-holes. See: Jack and Estee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He posted about a hookup on his IG?! Isn’t Amelia in her late 20s/30s? Why is she associating with socially inept embarrassing laddish behaviour? He seems insecure and hateful

Reactions: 13
And I`ve seen him do it at least 3 times.. Like mate, take a hint, if ppl dont invite you - maybe its cause you are the a*hole. [...]
Pathetic. Honestly, this guy reeks of insecurity. Maybe about his height (Amelia sized :'D) or maybe about other things, who knows.

WTF. He can not be serious?! Also lol @ his buddy's comment that Amelia looks beautiful on that picture aka as opposed to irl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.