Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really enjoyed the new vlog - besides by terry and raemi shilling, for once there was no shopping. I always like seeing her mum in the vlogs, the house and surroundings are absolutely gorgeous, so it was not a bad vlog overall.

Reactions: 8
How bleeping horrible was she at the start of the new video 'i know people are upset that they cant see their families and stuff but dont put that on me keep your comments to yourself'

Thousands of people have lost relatives across the country and not been able to say goodbye because theres only been one person allowed in hospitals/nursing homes at a time, and the entire british school curriculum had to move online with zero notice and she couldnt figure out a way to do a few bleeping crappy mothers day campaigns from home without bleeping off to a luxury bolthole and hiring a photographer? There's been full tv shows, photoshoots, movies and plays done at home during the pandemic and she's getting arsey like 'dont @ me' what the actual duck.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The most surprised I was by her latest vlog is that she finally said she was Persian, albeit it was about having hairy sideburns, but still!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Lol at the covid disclaimer 🤣🤣🤣

I have posted on her You Tube this morning i'm so sick of influencers thinking taking social media pictures is work! That is just not on when there are millions of people isolated from their families and these idiots are strolling around the globe like theres no pandemic all for the sake of the ’gram’ 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well done, you're saying what most of us think (but without swearing :ROFLMAO:). I'm sick fed up of people like this (and Jamie Genevieve is terrible for it too) claiming what they're doing is essential for work purposes. When the likes of Vogue haven't been in their office for a year, how is it essential for an influencer to go about her work pretty much as before? It really annoys me when people back them saying they aren't breaking the rules. Stretching the rules to suit yourself is worse because you act like you aren't doing any wrong and are therefore likely to be less careful than an out and out rule breaker. Amelia has repeatedly bent or broken so many rules (the growing family/friend bubble is ridiculously out of hand) and she just keeps going! She has an absolute cheek to request no hate for it.

Reactions: 19
In all
I have posted on her You Tube this morning i'm so sick of influencers thinking taking social media pictures is work! That is just not on when there are millions of people isolated from their families and these idiots are strolling around the globe like theres no pandemic all for the sake of the ’gram’ 🤢
It is strange that she is posting a Covid disclaimer now considering not too long ago she was in Costa Rica... I wonder how she would justify that. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Her bubble is non-existent but don’t worry people!! She can see a testing center from where she is now. All is safe and good!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
In all
It is strange that she is posting a Covid disclaimer now considering not too long ago she was in Costa Rica... I wonder how she would justify that. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Her bubble is non-existent but don’t worry people!! She can see a testing center from where she is now. All is safe and good!! 🤣🤣🤣
it was the comment she made about seeing the testing centre from her window....how are these people sleeping at night saying they can ‘work’ read that as take pictures to post on their social media...such idiots 🙆‍♀️ we could all say we are ‘working’ and promoting something last time i checked its not a recognised role 👀

Reactions: 3
Is it right for her and her ‘staff’ to use an NHS testing centre and resources to test for this nonsense ‘work’? Surely she should pay for this privately?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The odd thing is that I saw her and a friend walking the doggies yesterday in Chelsea...
Her disregard for lockdown rules is shameful.
And the “disclaimer” at the begging of the video 🥴please spare us

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The most surprised I was by her latest vlog is that she finally said she was Persian, albeit it was about having hairy sideburns, but still!
She said it many times. That's how I know she has Persian blood in her. Again, she says Persian, but it's really Jewish, just the Persian variety.

Reactions: 4
It's clear she's gotten tons of botox, fillers and plastic surgery. Not that there's anything wrong but at least be honest about it. These influencers and celebs who get lots of work done really want us to believe they are natural from head to toe when it's clearly noticeable when you see how they looked a few years back.
Lol, I cant tell if you're joking

If she's still a teen in some of these older pictures then age will have a little to do with the change in her face, or anyone's face. Cosmetic work aside she doesn't look that different

Reactions: 1
I had always assumed her father is Jewish and her mother's side is Muslim, at least in regards to religion (not ethnicity)? I feel like I remember a video where she mentioned Mama Rachael being Muslim but perhaps not practicing? It's possible I'm misremembering.

Reactions: 2
I had always assumed her father is Jewish and her mother's side is Muslim, at least in regards to religion (not ethnicity)? I feel like I remember a video where she mentioned Mama Rachael being Muslim but perhaps not practicing? It's possible I'm misremembering.
Yes, her Grandma/ mums side must be muslims, in one of her vlogs she was having dinner at Mama Rachel’s house and there was a frame in the back that had prayers in Arabic.

The odd thing is that I saw her and a friend walking the doggies yesterday in Chelsea...
Her disregard for lockdown rules is shameful.
And the “disclaimer” at the begging of the video 🥴please spare us
Does that mean she came into London from the country estate? Does she look like a human in real life or more like a skeleton? She has gotten so thin since the “divorce” 🙄 from Rob...

Yes, her Grandma/ mums side must be muslims, in one of her vlogs she was having dinner at Mama Rachel’s house and there was a frame in the back that had prayers in Arabic.
Interesting! Can anyone else confirm this?

Interesting! Can anyone else confirm this?
I remember seeing the clip and seeing the framed item but I thought it looked like cursive Hebrew. I'm still leaning that her mother's side of the family are Persian Jews. Her father is pretty observant. Not saying people don't marry out of their faith but the odds are slimmer. And Carol is very involved in Jewish charities. That might have come about from a marriage (or even if she converted) but the fact that Amelia has always dated Jewish men makes me think their family is inclined that way. Could be Rachel's husband was not Jewish. The Jewish line is commonly traced through the mother (although modern thinking is anybody who identifies as Jewish is 100% Jewish).

Reactions: 3
I remember seeing the clip and seeing the framed item but I thought it looked like cursive Hebrew. I'm still leaning that her mother's side of the family are Persian Jews. Her father is pretty observant. Not saying people don't marry out of their faith but the odds are slimmer. And Carol is very involved in Jewish charities. That might have come about from a marriage (or even if she converted) but the fact that Amelia has always dated Jewish men makes me think their family is inclined that way. Could be Rachel's husband was not Jewish. The Jewish line is commonly traced through the mother (although modern thinking is anybody who identifies as Jewish is 100% Jewish).
I'm Muslim and I remember that video, it was a small frame just of 'Allah' in Arabic calligraphy. I remember at the time there were actually a few comments as well asking if Mama Rachel was Muslim because they spotted that frame.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.