Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeees poor little thing :( she has the cutest little meows. has allana mentioned why meryl has the cone?
She kept scratching around her eye and they needed to take her to several vets. She’s now taking steroids and it’s looking better

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I like Allana for the most part but the vocal fry in her videos is driving me insane. Anyone else find her voice really grating? Also feels like her lips are too big for speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Allana for the most part but the vocal fry in her videos is driving me insane. Anyone else find her voice really grating? Also feels like her lips are too big for speaking.
haven’t really noticed the voice (probably will now lol) think her speaking is probably down to the invisalign perhaps?

i’m really enjoying her content, she makes some of the UK influencers look so crap, they all moan they don’t have content ideas due to lockdown and she is putting out a video every weekday which is not the same with the same level of lockdown as UK.

Reactions: 12
haven’t really noticed the voice (probably will now lol) think her speaking is probably down to the invisalign perhaps?

i’m really enjoying her content, she makes some of the UK influencers look so crap, they all moan they don’t have content ideas due to lockdown and she is putting out a video every weekday which is not the same with the same level of lockdown as UK.
Agreed, they could learn a lot from Allana's output! The voice was annoying me long before the Invisalign, I'm so sorry if you notice it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
absolutely agree! i find her content super professional, creative and engaging. its obvious that she takes her work very seriously whilst also having fun. seriously cannot watch Anna Edit after watching Allana's vids.

absolutely agree! i find her content super professional, creative and engaging. its obvious that she takes her work very seriously whilst also having fun. seriously cannot watch Anna Edit after watching Allana's vids.
Totally agree, I'm so happy for her about her MAC campaign

Reactions: 5
Honestly feel like she’s a breath of fresh air in the youtuber community. The quality of content, her and Déjan trying new things with it, being pretty down to earth. I wanna know more creators to watch like her!

• Heart
I love that she does a mix of high and low priced stuff. Every other 'successful' make up influencer just seems to stick with high end/whatever they've been sent. Allana seems to actually use drugstore products and I like her all the more for it

Reactions: 3
Honestly feel like she’s a breath of fresh air in the youtuber community. The quality of content, her and Déjan trying new things with it, being pretty down to earth. I wanna know more creators to watch like her!
I also really appreciate her transparency about everything from sponsored content, to what her work days to like, and her cosmetic procedures. Not that she has to disclose any of that stuff because it's completely personal but I think she talks about it in such a responsible and honest way that is so refreshing.

Reactions: 6
So happy to see them getting a house! Hopefully they won't be moving anymore, seriously, they had their fair share, it gives me anxiety. 😄

• Heart
Why does she keep calling the new house their "first home"? Did they not own their current place?
All of the places she has lived have been rented. She did buy an apartment before leaving BC but rented it out as soon as it was finish being built,

Why does she keep calling the new house their "first home"? Did they not own their current place?
no, they have rented, their plan was always to return back home and buy i believe.

i’m happy for them, she actually deserves her success as she does work very hard!

Reactions: 6
All of the places she has lived have been rented. She did buy an apartment before leaving BC but rented it out as soon as it was finish being built,
no, they have rented, their plan was always to return back home and buy i believe.

i’m happy for them, she actually deserves her success as she does work very hard!
Thanks for the replies! I guess I just assumed based on her lifestyle that they could afford to buy in TO.

Wonder where in Vancouver they bought the house - must be at least a few million worth.

I think her and her fiance are depressed, thats why they are both so tired

Reactions: 2
I think her and her fiance are depressed, thats why they are both so tired
What makes you think so? To me, it appears she's a lot happier than when she was in Toronto, but of course we only see so much.