Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
oh poor lan just posted a photo of her at the airport. i feel so bad, she must really need a vacation :cry: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so disappointed by her. what a twit.
Here in this communist country where her freedoms have been stolen by the restrictions, Allana is tragically only on her second holiday of the month. :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

queenamber

VIP Member
she answered to someone in the comments saying 'if you've done such good research about my family you should have checked out all 4 of my parents', what could she mean by that? what a weird thing to say
I think one of her step-parents is Black since some of her siblings are mixed race. Very weird defense though - knowing Black people doesn't absolve you of racism.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

getawaywithit

VIP Member
The hilarity of Allana supporting this ‘protest’ because she evidently feels Canada is a draconian state where her freedoms are eroded, and yet on both weekends where the protest is coming to a head and actively terrorizing Canadian citizens and crippling businesses, Allana is flying to Miami or Copenhagen for her paid trips without a care in the world. She is just the epitome of someone who cannot handle the slightest inconvenience in her life and then literally likens it to oppression.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

queenamber

VIP Member
Oh yikes this is messy. There's influencer scandals and then there's siding with literal Neo-Nazis and anti-vax misinformation. I think her refusing to speak anymore about it says it all to be honest. She was clear to distance herself from the racism but not the anti-vaxxers. I'll remember that when she starts spouting about wanting to get "healthier".

Reactions: 23

getawaywithit

VIP Member
It’s because she is right wing and she actively believes in the ‘protest’, not because she was confused.
According to Reddit, her mother was DMing people who commented on Alana’s Instagram and was saying Canada was now a communist country. This is the kind of thinking we’re talking about.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

LottieRouge12

Wow. I actually subscribed to Allana. Was I ever "influenced" by her? No but she was one I had on in the background primarily b/c I liked seeing her cat. During BLM she did discuss it and while I would never have called her an ally she addressed it better than most yt influencers which looking back shows how pathetic most of their responses were including hers.

Definitely unsubscribed from Allana and let brands know they lost my biz. That convoy is a white supremacist movement and anyone supporting it is automatically trash.

The fact she proudly follows Joe Rogan (with her fiance's influence no doubt) is Allana's way of saying she's proudly anti vax and for purely selfish reasons and is unapologetic.

The good news is Allana is losing subscribers, last I checked she was 800 subscribers now she's at 761k which is almost a 40k dip. Whoever did that YT video exposing Allana, thank you. I genuinely would not have known otherwise. I would say make a TikTok on it b/c that will also help spread the word faster.

Lastly, I get many ppl esp are flat out tired of talking "politics" but with how corrupt/rigged so many political systems are literally the last way to genuinely make any type of change is through boycotts and considering how hard many of us work - far more than any of these yt privileged influencers do, for significantly less pay, people should know where their hard earned cash is going to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Here are the brands that sponsor her and those who have now dropped her:
Would love to be a fly on the fall in the Davison household. Lmao.

• Amika (have stated they will no longer work with her)
  • Aperol Canada
  • Burt’s Bees (Canada)
  • Canada Goose (advised they will look into this matter)
  • Chloe
  • Clinique (Canada)
  • Dior
  • ELF Cosmetics
  • Em Cosmetics
  • Everlane (have stated they will no longer work with her)
  • Givenchy
  • Gucci Beauty
  • Gym Shark (they will no longer support her)
  • Holt Renfrew
  • La Mer
  • Lise Watier (investigating)
  • MAC Cosmetics (Canada & America)*
  • Mejuri* (they ended their relationship while they investigate)
  • Nars
  • Natasha Denona
  • Neutrogena
  • Nudestix*
  • Oribe (said they will no longer support or work with her)
  • Rephr (said they will look into this matter)
  • Revolve
  • Saie (they are no longer working with her)
  • The Saltwater Collective* (said their partnership has been terminated, no future collabs)
  • Sephora (Canada & US accounts)
  • Shoppers Beauty
  • Shoppers Drugmart
  • Skinceuticals Canada (They advised they are monitoring the situation and have no further collabs with her)
  • Smart Sweets
  • Supergoop (have stated they will no longer work with her)
  • Walmart Canada
  • Uggs (Canada & International) (no longer working with Allana)

• Wow
  • Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
This thread is a little weird now tbh. She was always a slim girl, pretty much your typical idealized body… So the constant ‘she looks AMAZING’ stuff is a bit much given that she is just noticeably even skinnier now? And also that people were pointing out earlier some of her new behaviours were started to verge on disordered eating.
Also saying that eating less to lose weight (did she really need to lose weight? She seemed to be a size 6 (US) at the max) means she is ‘discliplined’ and ‘focused’ and ‘good for her’. Idk it comes off the wrong way to me. I get most of you won’t agree, so it’s whatever, you can have your opinion and that’s fine. I just have felt a bit put off reading this for a while now and thought I’d add my perspective.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
That is such bullshit lol. If she wanted to be informed, why not, oh idk, watch or follow ANY news channel that is covering this 24/7? Also even if she doesn’t support the ~racist elements~ she certainly is anti-mandate and an idiot. Also for non-Canadians, as an FYI the original and stated purpose of this protest was to overthrow the government, so.

Reactions: 21

roccoco

Not overly surprised to learn that she follows and has been liking posts from the Freedom Convoy on Instagram, or did before being questioned on it and quietly unfollowing it. For context to non-Canadians, the Freedom Convoy is a right-wing hissy fit against vaccine mandates for truckers that claims they're the victims of COVID lockdowns in Canada and think they're the heroes of an oppressive government that has attracted many other followers along the way who feel the same. It is also unquestionably rooted in white supremacy, with many supporters carrying swastikas, confederate flags, and some likening this movement to Canada's January 6th. 🤡🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

kalechips

VIP Member
She's getting so many support comments from anti-lockdown/ani-vaxx Canadian hillbillies. An actual comment is "thanks for being on the right side of history" in the context of her supporting literal neo nazis. It's gross.

Edit: There's a reddit post with a list of all her sponsors and a template with which to email them asking why they support someone who aligns themselves with the alt-right if anyone has a few minutes to spare.

Reactions: 20

Callan

VIP Member
For someone with a big mouth she's suddenly very quiet. Disappointing, I liked her.

S12345

Have to disagree that the fillers are too much for her face. They look so swollen! I guess you’re all big fans but she does do things that are quite annoying at times like all the weird slurping noises and accents/weird ways of saying words.

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
Posting pics and stories from a vacation in Copenhagen as if nothing happened. Black people were literally being called the N-word in her comments and she did nothing to distance herself from racists, or come to the defense of her loyal followers being racially attacked. Vile behaviour.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

jetmeiko

It's kind of telling that she chooses to keep the comment "thanks for being on the right side of history," yet deletes and blocks so many other harmless comments...

verykindlygifted

The hilarity of Allana supporting this ‘protest’ because she evidently feels Canada is a draconian state where her freedoms are eroded, and yet on both weekends where the protest is coming to a head and actively terrorizing Canadian citizens and crippling businesses, Allana is flying to Miami or Copenhagen for her paid trips without a care in the world. She is just the epitome of someone who cannot handle the slightest inconvenience in her life and then literally likens it to oppression.
She thinks being asked to prioritize the welfare of others over her personal pleasure is a loss. Tells you everything you need to know about her.

• Heart