Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I would also say she seems extremely happy to be back with friends and family

Reactions: 4
She clearly works very hard and puts out a ton of material which I respect but her purposeful mispronunciations of words drives me crazy. More than that is the sheer amount of makeup she wears on a daily basis - she covers her face in foundation and then goes in with concealer EVERYWHERE. It makes her look 10+ years older than she is and is completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 12
She clearly works very hard and puts out a ton of material which I respect but her purposeful mispronunciations of words drives me crazy. More than that is the sheer amount of makeup she wears on a daily basis - she covers her face in foundation and then goes in with concealer EVERYWHERE. It makes her look 10+ years older than she is and is completely unnecessary.
And then she's mystified as to why she has spots... :rolleyes:

Allana, your skin is sensitive. You are breaking out because you put too many products on your skin. You are tired because you force yourself to wake up at 5am to go do a crossfit workout. An absurdly restrictive food elimination diet based on pseudoscience is not going to solve your problems. Go see a real doctor.

Reactions: 15
Allana's everyday makeup is more than what i'd wear on a night out. i enjoy watching her content every now and then and i think that her work ethic is one of the best in regard to the influencers i follow, but she does set this ridiculous standard, i wonder how many young girls watch her thinking they need to slather their faces in that much makeup every day...

Reactions: 8
Allana's everyday makeup is more than what i'd wear on a night out. i enjoy watching her content every now and then and i think that her work ethic is one of the best in regard to the influencers i follow, but she does set this ridiculous standard, i wonder how many young girls watch her thinking they need to slather their faces in that much makeup every day...
I do feel like she plays it up for the camera / instagram photos and uses as many products as she can, and I can understand why. But I'd definitely like to see her doing more realistic and stripped down looks, cause as much as I think she's relatable, I'm certainly not wearing that much makeup, ever haha

Reactions: 7
I think her and her fiance are depressed, thats why they are both so tired
Could be. I don’t know if they’re both depressed. But maybe she is? I feel like Dan has no personality at all. That’s why he seems tired. And he just goes along with anything Allana says, because she brings in the money. He really lucked up with her money wise. And I wonder sometimes if that why he’s with her. Plus I always thought it was so sad how she hinted constantly at marriage. Idk. I don’t watch her as much as I used to, but I have a lot of thoughts on her relationship with him. But as long as she’s happy that’s all that matters. I hope she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could be. I don’t know if they’re both depressed. But maybe she is? I feel like Dan has no personality at all. That’s why he seems tired. And he just goes along with anything Allana says, because she brings in the money. He really lucked up with her money wise. And I wonder sometimes if that why he’s with her. Plus I always thought it was so sad how she hinted constantly at marriage. Idk. I don’t watch her as much as I used to, but I have a lot of thoughts on her relationship with him. But as long as she’s happy that’s all that matters. I hope she is.
so funny how she went through that phase of being obsessed with marriage and wanting dejan to propose, but now that they're engaged she's talking about how it's not that important to them, they don't want a wedding, etc.

so funny how she went through that phase of being obsessed with marriage and wanting dejan to propose, but now that they're engaged she's talking about how it's not that important to them, they don't want a wedding, etc.
I find that odd as well. I don’t get it. I feel like maybe she’s doing that to appease Dejan. Idk, I just don’t get good vibes from him lol. I mean she waited forever to announce the proposal which I can understand, but there wasn’t even any photos/videos from it. Did he just do it at their apartment or whatever? It was obviously something she was really looking forward to. I hope he made it at least somewhat special.

I wonder if she bought her own ring? He works for her now so he is on her payroll. I wonder how much he makes for helping her film and edit. Seems like that would strain a relationship after a while.

• Heart
I do enjoy her content. Although she wear a truck load of makeup it comes out beautifully on camera. Her lips are a shame- why did she mess with herself she is attractive, naturally. She has an interesting face. Shame she wants to look like the other inflated camel lipped influencers.
btw which area did they move to- is it a trek to go from wherever they are now to Toronto- I’m thinking air miles etc.
she does put in a shift though in May and December- kudos. Bring in that bunce lol

Reactions: 4
I do enjoy her content. Although she wear a truck load of makeup it comes out beautifully on camera. Her lips are a shame- why did she mess with herself she is attractive, naturally. She has an interesting face. Shame she wants to look like the other inflated camel lipped influencers.
btw which area did they move to- is it a trek to go from wherever they are now to Toronto- I’m thinking air miles etc.
she does put in a shift though in May and December- kudos. Bring in that bunce lol
She moved to Langley, BC, which is a suburb about 40 mins from Vancouver.
She is my neighbor.

When she started going to my gym (F45) they reduced class sizes because she wanted more "privacy" in her work outs. AKA, no one else could book a class/spots were extremely limited.

Her mejuri shilling lately is grotesque.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She is my neighbor.

When she started going to my gym (F45) they reduced class sizes because she wanted more "privacy" in her work outs. AKA, no one else could book a class/spots were extremely limited.

Do you see her and Dejan out and about?

Reactions: 1
Are you serious?! So I guess she thinks she's kind of a big deal, huh? I can't imagine that an influencer would warrant a whole lot of attention at the gym?! I thought this kind of thing would be reserved for major celebrities - and at that I have heard of celebs such as Jake Gyllenhaal going to public spinning classes.

I don't watch Allana a whole lot, but she has a home gym, right? Or at least a Peloton. Maybe she should stick to that!

Reactions: 3
Never posted in the thread since she seems so popular when I can only see her "not like the other girls" persona.
Came across this tiktok and it reminded me of her.

• Haha
She is my neighbor.

She is one of the few beauty influencers that I actually like and consistently watch, so this is super disappointing to hear.

Reactions: 9
Langley, really?? I'm surprised she couldn't afford a place in Vancouver.
The house she bought was over 1.2mil - brand new build and I wouldn't be surprised if she customized or picked some materials etc.
I will not dox and post the location or specific neighborhood, but Langley is not cheap anymore. Vancouver is just astronomical and insane - the house she purchased would probably be 3+ mil in Vancouver right now.

Do you see her and Dejan out and about?
I have seen them twice from a distance, once in Fort Langley. It was pretty obvious as they were filming and everyone was staring lol

She is my neighbor.

I find it hard to believe F45 reduced class sizes just for her? Maybe it was due to covid and just a coincidence around the time she joined.

Reactions: 16
I find it hard to believe F45 reduced class sizes just for her? Maybe it was due to covid and just a coincidence around the time she joined.
The studio manager confirmed that they implemented smaller class sizes in the mornings because people were coming and trying to socialize with her/take pics during workouts. And that it had been requested.

It had nothing to do with covid.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The studio manager confirmed that they implemented smaller class sizes in the mornings because people were coming and trying to socialize with her/take pics during workouts. And that it had been requested.

It had nothing to do with covid.
Hmm if that was an actual problem, she should just shell out for private classes/trainers instead of interrupting other people's routines. For some reason I wouldn't think she'd be that popular to be seen out and about with people trying to take pics with her... though I guess she has stated her workout locations online many times, which isn't very smart.