Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, I was frustrated with her when she was annoyed re: the gyms closing, but this is another level of crazy.... I wonder if she will address her politics if more people keep commenting (I'd assume not... probably would just go on a "break" and come back and just say she needed rest, typical influencer conflict response lol). I know Jamie Genevieve has spoken about getting vaccinated / showed her getting it and seemed to be okay with quarantining / doing the right thing when she did get covid recently, so I don't think she is like Allana on this (hopefully....)

Also noticed this response in her latest video addressing it... strange she wouldn't be more open than a comment that's difficult to find.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That is such bullshit lol. If she wanted to be informed, why not, oh idk, watch or follow ANY news channel that is covering this 24/7? Also even if she doesn’t support the ~racist elements~ she certainly is anti-mandate and an idiot. Also for non-Canadians, as an FYI the original and stated purpose of this protest was to overthrow the government, so.

Reactions: 21
Wow the whole convoy thing has gone from bad to worse. Basically police confirming today it is a coordinated movement with dark money/white supremacist groups in the United States that is choosing to occupy a city to overturn duly elected governments and that more such occupations will follow. Allana is a bleeping idiot— I’m sure she does hope the government is overthrown so that she can get back to her gym routines ASAP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The strange thing is, our government in Canada IS easing restrictions but a lot of Canada is going slower than other countries. I wish these people actually engaged with news and politics so they could actually know a few basics about major events.

so disappointed, but not surprised. it should not have taken her until today to speak publicly or so half-heartedly. and correct me if I'm wrong, but did she just recently follow joe rogan?! she's sure making her stance clear.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her ‘apology’ is so tit.

it’s basically saying ‘sorry you feel this way, not sorry for what i done’

She might not have realised they are right wing but she liked their posts so she means she agree’s with what they are doing.

Reactions: 10
It’s because she is right wing and she actively believes in the ‘protest’, not because she was confused.
According to Reddit, her mother was DMing people who commented on Alana’s Instagram and was saying Canada was now a communist country. This is the kind of thinking we’re talking about.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Exactly. They've always been a bit wishy washy and she's never spoken about ANY major attacks, being racist attacks, antisemitic ones, the mosque shooting. She's always been very very quiet about it all.

Always thought she was a witch, happy to be able to say it out loud.

Also now funny that anyone questioning her got their comment deleted and their account blocked, but she's leaving all these weird supporting comments.
Screenshot_20220203-154812_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
She's getting so many support comments from anti-lockdown/ani-vaxx Canadian hillbillies. An actual comment is "thanks for being on the right side of history" in the context of her supporting literal neo nazis. It's gross.

Edit: There's a reddit post with a list of all her sponsors and a template with which to email them asking why they support someone who aligns themselves with the alt-right if anyone has a few minutes to spare.

Reactions: 20
It's kind of telling that she chooses to keep the comment "thanks for being on the right side of history," yet deletes and blocks so many other harmless comments...

Reactions: 19
Wasn't there some controversy ages ago about her grandad being racist or something? Or am I misremembering?

• Wow
Oh yikes this is messy. There's influencer scandals and then there's siding with literal Neo-Nazis and anti-vax misinformation. I think her refusing to speak anymore about it says it all to be honest. She was clear to distance herself from the racism but not the anti-vaxxers. I'll remember that when she starts spouting about wanting to get "healthier".

Reactions: 23
So disappointed in allana, she was the only influencer i could still tolerate, esp during the pandemic.

Reactions: 14
So disappointed in allana, she was the only influencer i could still tolerate, esp during the pandemic.
Me too. I just unfollowed her on insta and yt after reading the comments under her latest insta. I'm not comfortable following someone with so many followers that sound like Donald Trump. But I'm still sad about it, I still enjoyed her videos a lot, when others were getting worse and worse (The Anna Edit, for example)

Okay, wow. This is her reply to me, after I asked her to adress the issue further.

Edit: I'm actually really crushed by her reply. I've always liked Allana a lot, but now I feel kinda hurt.
Wow what a horrible response. Especially when more and more brands are dropping her....

Here are the brands that sponsor her and those who have now dropped her:
Would love to be a fly on the fall in the Davison household. Lmao.

• Amika (have stated they will no longer work with her)
  • Aperol Canada
  • Burt’s Bees (Canada)
  • Canada Goose (advised they will look into this matter)
  • Chloe
  • Clinique (Canada)
  • Dior
  • ELF Cosmetics
  • Em Cosmetics
  • Everlane (have stated they will no longer work with her)
  • Givenchy
  • Gucci Beauty
  • Gym Shark (they will no longer support her)
  • Holt Renfrew
  • La Mer
  • Lise Watier (investigating)
  • MAC Cosmetics (Canada & America)*
  • Mejuri* (they ended their relationship while they investigate)
  • Nars
  • Natasha Denona
  • Neutrogena
  • Nudestix*
  • Oribe (said they will no longer support or work with her)
  • Rephr (said they will look into this matter)
  • Revolve
  • Saie (they are no longer working with her)
  • The Saltwater Collective* (said their partnership has been terminated, no future collabs)
  • Sephora (Canada & US accounts)
  • Shoppers Beauty
  • Shoppers Drugmart
  • Skinceuticals Canada (They advised they are monitoring the situation and have no further collabs with her)
  • Smart Sweets
  • Supergoop (have stated they will no longer work with her)
  • Walmart Canada
  • Uggs (Canada & International) (no longer working with Allana)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22