Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t run or go to gym but I do cycle and I cycle long distances and it’s common practice to not wear underwear when cycling, granted the shorts are padded but before I started doing that I was like ew no, no way but now, god I could never wear underwear again getting on a bike again, just rubs and chafes in all the wrong places, you get boils and all sorts TMI!! but yeah whatever floats your boat, I could defo see how it would be better

Reactions: 3
Imagine this…you catch up with your friend a few times a month. Every other time she talks about not wearing underwear in her work out pants. Each time she shares this information with you, you tell her that you are aware and you should do what’s comfortable for you! With each time she directs your mind to her sweaty vagina, the less you listen and the less you see its relevance to the conversation. What once was engaging has become repetitive and uninteresting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I couldn't give a duck if she doesn't wear undies under her leggings.

The worst bit was when she once said she goes underwear-less, but shoves a tampon up there because shes "very juicy" down there.

TMI, hun.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has a new meal prep video, I was eating lunch, well breakfast really while I had it on and had to stop a few minutes in. She spends the whole beginning talking about how gaseous she is and its like non stop fart attack story on a loop. Had to turn it off. Cant believe I used to enjoy watching her.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No matter how much she trains, she'll still always have that boxy shape to her. I actually think she looked better before.

Reactions: 9
She has a new meal prep video, I was eating lunch, well breakfast really while I had it on and had to stop a few minutes in. She spends the whole beginning talking about how gaseous she is and its like non stop fart attack story on a loop. Had to turn it off. Cant believe I used to enjoy watching her.
What baffles me about ths is that it's a very well known side effect of protein powers yet she said she will continue using them...the amount she's talked about fibre etc recently makes me think she's constipated as hell also (again a high protein diet issue) she's probably backed up to high heaven and releasing protein farts, I do feel sorry for her husband!

No matter how much she trains, she'll still always have that boxy shape to her. I actually think she looked better before.
She's said several times she wants to look like an athlete though, and female athletes do tend to be boxy. I respect it tbh, it's not a popular shape and if she's working out 5 days a week she could easily be building her glutes up but she just isn't into that trend. It's nice to see someone lean into their shape and work with it rather than try to train against it, IMO.

Reactions: 11
Allana handled the stupid question well. It's none of Allana's problem if someone else has made entirely different life choices and consequently is not an influencer who can spend her days working out.

Reactions: 7
Allana handled the stupid question well. It's none of Allana's problem if someone else has made entirely different life choices and consequently is not an influencer who can spend her days working out.
I agree, there are far worse things an influencer could be doing than just working out a lot as well. There's always someone who has more time than you and there's always someone who less, there's also people who make excuses and lack discipline/don't prioritise exercise, it's not her problem. I don't think any of her videos about her hot girl whatever have said 'you should do this too', just showed what she is doing on the presumably very expensive plan she's on. Honestly, if I worked at home all day I'd probably do the same, I love exercise and have to go every day before work at 5/6am to fit it in. The way she gave examples of people like nurses and busy friends who do similar I can imagine will annoy people, but that's the reality - you don't have to do what she's doing, and you don't have to do as much as she is doing, but some people will always complain that someone else is doing more. She's an influencer sure but she could still choose to sit on her ass all day if she wanted to, but she doesn't. I have questions about some parts of her regime but people having a go at her because she has more time is just weird.

Reactions: 8
I agree, there are far worse things an influencer could be doing than just working out a lot as well. There's always someone who has more time than you and there's always someone who less, there's also people who make excuses and lack discipline/don't prioritise exercise, it's not her problem. I don't think any of her videos about her hot girl whatever have said 'you should do this too', just showed what she is doing on the presumably very expensive plan she's on. Honestly, if I worked at home all day I'd probably do the same, I love exercise and have to go every day before work at 5/6am to fit it in. The way she gave examples of people like nurses and busy friends who do similar I can imagine will annoy people, but that's the reality - you don't have to do what she's doing, and you don't have to do as much as she is doing, but some people will always complain that someone else is doing more. She's an influencer sure but she could still choose to sit on her ass all day if she wanted to, but she doesn't. I have questions about some parts of her regime but people having a go at her because she has more time is just weird.
Seriously, influencers selling me medical advice, services, products drives me nuts, that's bad tit.

• Heart
I agree with her explanation about making choices and she gave examples of how people with 9-5pm jobs and a full life are also able to do it. I found myself agreeing to many points she raised, cos I am also an early morning person and over the years my friends and I have also evolved in our social lives and what we enjoy doing…

I just thought her overall tone a bit defensive cos she kept coming back to that comment that triggered her whole explanation (about how she is only able to keep up cos she is an influencer).

And it is TRUE to a certain extent that she is able to be so excessive with her workouts or choices because she does what she does for a living - i just wish she acknowledge it to some extent instead of just defending defending all the time. Having a garage gym with all the gear, being able to afford the various memberships etc and also the time, once she doesnt have to take care of children (yet).

I agree with her explanation about making choices and she gave examples of how people with 9-5pm jobs and a full life are also able to do it. I found myself agreeing to many points she raised, cos I am also an early morning person and over the years my friends and I have also evolved in our social lives and what we enjoy doing…

I just thought her overall tone a bit defensive cos she kept coming back to that comment that triggered her whole explanation (about how she is only able to keep up cos she is an influencer).

And it is TRUE to a certain extent that she is able to be so excessive with her workouts or choices because she does what she does for a living - i just wish she acknowledge it to some extent instead of just defending defending all the time. Having a garage gym with all the gear, being able to afford the various memberships etc and also the time, once she doesnt have to take care of children (yet).
i completely agree. She’s also missed the point that SHE can only achieve this because she’s an influencer, regardless of the many other people who manage it around taxing work/life schedules. She falls off the wagon regularly as it is so I find it difficult to believe she’d maintain this or any sort of consistent routine alongside a more taxing/rigid work schedule. Filming workout content is also part of her job so alongside all the freebies there’s added financial incentive to do it, as well as the fact that it’s sometimes just part of her working day.

it’s ok to acknowledge she is at a significant advantage whilst also pointing out that if exercise is a priority for other people they can make time for it around other commitments. I’ve been a home worker since Rona and exercise has now become a really important part of my life. The impact of not making the effort to get regular exercise was magnified when my work became even more sedentary from the comfort of my own home and I had extra time on my hands since I was no longer commuting. I’m also not naive enough to think I wouldn’t find it more difficult if my working life returned to being office-based in a different city to where I live.

She always shows her dedication to working out but yet in every vlog or season reset she is always whining about falling out of the routine like how is this contradiction always happening??
She attributes it to being on the go, but when travelling she will vlog herself waking up earlier to go for run or walk or going to the hotel gym or attending a group class so I dunno what kind of delusional train she is on.

I really like her body transformation and I think she works hard to be disciplined and made choices to tone / sculpt her body. But like come on, stop whining alrdy lol

She always shows her dedication to working out but yet in every vlog or season reset she is always whining about falling out of the routine like how is this contradiction always happening??
She attributes it to being on the go, but when travelling she will vlog herself waking up earlier to go for run or walk or going to the hotel gym or attending a group class so I dunno what kind of delusional train she is on.

I really like her body transformation and I think she works hard to be disciplined and made choices to tone / sculpt her body. But like come on, stop whining alrdy lol
I was thinking the same thing! The videos are lies lol.

She’s so grating to watch sometimes. I feel like deep down she’s actually miserable. She never comes across as genuinely happy to me. The way she was complaining about working out and cleaning was ridiculous. Like others are saying, she gets paid to do these things for Pete’s sake! With supplies that are sent to her for free. Why is she complaining??? And that she cannot stick to a routine becuase she isn’t disciplined enough. That’s why she misses workouts and doesn’t actually clean unless it’s for a video. Damn Allana just hire a maid and start taking Ozempic.

I get that we all have different issues in our lives. But she is so beyond privledged that hearing her complain about things like that annoy me so badly. She’s just an ungrateful person.

Also, idk why, but I rolled my eyes so hard when she didn’t want to use much olive oil on the eggplant dish. I guess she has to eat very little to stay skinny bc she isn’t exercising as much as the claims in all her bs “hot girl” videos.

I think she uses terms like "falling out of routine" to actually describe something like one week that wasn't optimal. And then she's "getting back on track" again. It's the whole all-or-nothing mentality. What actually matters are your routines during a longer period of time, and she's been very consistent for years now. But of course you get better Youtube video titles and appear more relatable by exaggerating everything.