Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest flaw (and there are many) in that “logic” is if she followed it for news, why would she unfollow when the racism jumped out? Wouldn’t you still follow to keep up with all the news? It became an even bigger story then, after all. Or was the follow all about support?

Reactions: 10
Biggest flaw (and there are many) in that “logic” is if she followed it for news, why would she unfollow when the racism jumped out? Wouldn’t you still follow to keep up with all the news? It became an even bigger story then, after all. Or was the follow all about support?
Exactly. Following is one thing, but liking multiple posts and supposedly even responding to a post with a clapping emoji makes things pretty clear.

Reactions: 9
Wow. I actually subscribed to Allana. Was I ever "influenced" by her? No but she was one I had on in the background primarily b/c I liked seeing her cat. During BLM she did discuss it and while I would never have called her an ally she addressed it better than most yt influencers which looking back shows how pathetic most of their responses were including hers.

Definitely unsubscribed from Allana and let brands know they lost my biz. That convoy is a white supremacist movement and anyone supporting it is automatically trash.

The fact she proudly follows Joe Rogan (with her fiance's influence no doubt) is Allana's way of saying she's proudly anti vax and for purely selfish reasons and is unapologetic.

The good news is Allana is losing subscribers, last I checked she was 800 subscribers now she's at 761k which is almost a 40k dip. Whoever did that YT video exposing Allana, thank you. I genuinely would not have known otherwise. I would say make a TikTok on it b/c that will also help spread the word faster.

Lastly, I get many ppl esp are flat out tired of talking "politics" but with how corrupt/rigged so many political systems are literally the last way to genuinely make any type of change is through boycotts and considering how hard many of us work - far more than any of these yt privileged influencers do, for significantly less pay, people should know where their hard earned cash is going to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Dan will leave her now? I mean no more free trips and lavish lifestyle for him. We all know that’s what he was there for

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Dan will leave her now? I mean no more free trips and lavish lifestyle for him. We all know that’s what he was there for
I doubt it. They're likely as bad as each other! I'm sure he knew about her views before now.

When do ya’ll think the apology video will come out?
I don’t think she will make a video, she obviously doesn’t want to draw attention to it, a 24 hour one was enough for her.

I think if she does then its because she has been dropped by a lot of sponsees and needs the $$$ , her apology won’t be real.

Reactions: 14
I doubt it. They're likely as bad as each other! I'm sure he knew about her views before now.
Oh yeah I’m sure Dan is just as awful as she is!!! But I don’t think he really loves her and was only with her for her money. But now since her sponsorship money is drying up, he may leave lol.

Wow Sasah Exeter really enjoys a IG comments argument doesn't she? She gives me a bad feeling. Imagine being like oh I spoke with Allana and I know she's not racist against me and therefore I am OK with her being anti lockdown and ignorantly following these dangerous people.

Reactions: 7
Wow Sasah Exeter really enjoys a IG comments argument doesn't she? She gives me a bad feeling. Imagine being like oh I spoke with Allana and I know she's not racist against me and therefore I am OK with her being anti lockdown and ignorantly following these dangerous people.
Ikr? Also she should know better— there is no barometer to just KNOW someone isn’t a racist person, that’s not how this works— rather, you can judge their actions as being racist or offensive or ignorant. And that’s what Alana’s actions were.

Reactions: 7
Should her friends be held accountable too? Jamie, Sam, etc…

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, I only checked this thread two weeks ago or somethign like that, to see if Allana has done anytning besides being basic and all of this has come to light.

Reactions: 6
Should her friends be held accountable too? Jamie, Sam, etc…
Accountable how? For me this is a simple as I can no longer follow or support Allana because her values don't align with mine. She has made her last cent out of me. I'm not expecting anything else to come from it. I culled loads of influencers during the pandemic for traveling and that started me on a a wave of just cutting out all the people that make money of me who I don't agree with. You can't cut out everyone you know but sure as hell can get rid of likes of Allana

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think cutting anyone out except for Allana is necessary. I mean what good would cutting out people she’s associated with? They didn’t do what she did.

I would however love Sam ravndahls opinion on this lol.

She obviously believes in everything the account stands for, or else she would have her comments turned off by now so the supporters of said page couldn’t leave comments. Wow.