Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome, thank you !

I’ve been watching Allana for almost a year now. I really love especially her vlogs and routine videos.
She got engaged but mentioned that Dejan finally said yes and I’m not sure if that’s a joke, because she always joked around in the past how she always proposes to dejan.

What do you think?

I know that on other forums people complain about her lip fillers but I don’t really mind them ( look better then without in my opinion) but yes they looked way better when she started getting them compared to now cause it’s lil bit too much

Reactions: 3
Been wondering if she’s had a thread for she’s. Thanks for making it! Also happy she’s engaged. They seem really happy and she’s been hinting for long enough 😂

Reactions: 6
yes she was definitely hinting a lot! :D i honestly wouldn't be surprised if she proposed, she seems like that easy going type of girl
i don't mind the lip fillers either!

Reactions: 4
I think her lip fillers are perfect for her face. My fave ever content of hers was when she got the margarita burns in Mexico. She took it like a champ

Reactions: 9
Have to disagree that the fillers are too much for her face. They look so swollen! I guess you’re all big fans but she does do things that are quite annoying at times like all the weird slurping noises and accents/weird ways of saying words.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think her lip fillers are perfect for her face. My fave ever content of hers was when she got the margarita burns in Mexico. She took it like a champ
oh she definitely did!! she made it into a meme basically whereas many other influencers would have made it very dramatic

Reactions: 1
Way back many apartments ago when Alanna used to do periscopes, I started calling Meryl "Meowryl" and its so funny to me to see in her vlogs that the name has stuck! 😹

I didn't like Allana for a long time but I think shes matured a bit and her content has gotten better. I think she over does her lips but whatever it's her body.

Pretty sure Dejan proposed as she mentioned he got her the ring and its antique. She said today's vlog will talk about the ring more. I appreciate that they kept it quiet for what seems like a bit of time. It's a refreshing change from other influencers.

Reactions: 6
Yay! Good for them :) I watch her off and on- I like her vlogs more than the makeup content etc. Wish we saw more of Dejan- he’s a cutie ;) Excited to watch the vlog now.. has she posted a photo of the ring yet? Love that it’s antique!

When did they get engaged, recently? I haven't watched her in a while..

So at the end of her new video “ November favourites” she was talking about the Ring.

They’re engaged since almost a Year!

and it seems to me that she was the one who proposed. Probably joking around asking Dejan and he was serious about his yes and then they went Ring shopping.

if that’s the case then it’s so weird.. I don’t know. I’m kinda more the traditional girl

or Dejan proposed but without a ring cause he wanted her to choose one herself ? I hope that’s the case

ooh i haven't watched it yet - they've been engaged for a year?? wow
how long have they been together?
also, does anyone remember chad? 😂 was that his name? 😂

Thank you so much for creating this thread, I absolutely love her !

I'm not sure they have been engaged for that long, They chose the ring in March time according to her video but that doesn't mean they got engaged then.
I think they got engaged maybe last month as in her first Lanmas video she explains she wanted to show her family first ( I assume at Christmas ) so surely it can be that long ago ?

Reactions: 2
But that makes it even weirder to choose the ring together with your partner before the proposal

Some people like to do that, not everything has to be traditional tbh. I like it, its quite unique and the story behind it is really beautiful. It's okay if it wasn't the traditional man-buys-the-ring-and-gets-down-on-one-knee 😭 at the end of the day they'll be married and if its how they want it and they're happy then so be it

Reactions: 8
Aww happy for her, I haven't watched her in a while, I loved her cooking videos when she'd do them. Also her cat is so cute, I can never get enough Meryl <3

• Heart
Reactions: 4