Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
meryl is adorable and she seems to be a very smart and kind kitty, she reminds me of my own
it's terrible that allana seems to be allergic to her

Reactions: 6
meryl is adorable and she seems to be a very smart and kind kitty, she reminds me of my own
it's terrible that allana seems to be allergic to her
I love that she has kept Meryl despite the allergies. So many people aren't willing to do that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shout out to Allana for being one of the only influencers who hasn't broken lockdown rules yet (to my knowledge) and seems to take it somewhat seriously without being whiny about it.

Reactions: 6
we need to say something negative about her or they'll move us to rave 😂😂
tbh when i was making this thread i didn't really know the rules otherwise i really would have placed the thread in rave about
anyway it seems she hasn't broken the rules no and only complained about not seeing her family. it's very canadian of her to follow the rules tho and i mean that in the most positive way possible 😄

Reactions: 1
There was a time where she was overdoing it with the wacky pronunciation of words and I couldn't stand to watch her, but she seems to have moved past that weird habit for the most part and I enjoy her content again. She's not perfect and sometimes she makes me facepalm but she's one of the most likeable beauty people I watch!

Reactions: 5
There was a time where she was overdoing it with the wacky pronunciation of words and I couldn't stand to watch her, but she seems to have moved past that weird habit for the most part and I enjoy her content again. She's not perfect and sometimes she makes me facepalm but she's one of the most likeable beauty people I watch!
The full face Friday song used kill me a bit inside - can be a bit cringe sometimes but definitely a minor complaint when it comes to influencers these days!

Reactions: 2
we need to say something negative about her or they'll move us to rave 😂😂
tbh when i was making this thread i didn't really know the rules otherwise i really would have placed the thread in rave about
anyway it seems she hasn't broken the rules no and only complained about not seeing her family. it's very canadian of her to follow the rules tho and i mean that in the most positive way possible 😄
There were a lot of comments from Canadians on her thanksgiving vlog in October when it first went up, which she has mostly deleted. Apparently they were supposed to only have thanksgiving with their household and you can see in the vlog that she had several people over 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
i wonder if they'll go for a destination wedding or stay in canada
I had wanted to ask about this a week or so ago when I noticed this reply in her comments but this thread wasn’t too active....thought this was interesting!
also not to stop the raving but on *other gossip sites I think the complaints about Allana tended to be mostly about the weird/forced pronunciations, odd noises, and then the fact that for a while there it seemed like every other week she was sharing that their grand plans for a video didn’t pan out and that was why there wasn’t a video or it was sub par- but I’ve always like allana a lot! (The slurping noise she makes is a bit ick to me tho)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I had wanted to ask about this a week or so ago when I noticed this reply in her comments but this thread wasn’t too active....thought this was interesting!
also not to stop the raving but on *other gossip sites I think the complaints about Allana tended to be mostly about the weird/forced pronunciations, odd noises, and then the fact that for a while there it seemed like every other week she was sharing that their grand plans for a video didn’t pan out and that was why there wasn’t a video or it was sub par- but I’ve always like allana a lot! (The slurping noise she makes is a bit ick to me tho)
As a general across youtubers/influencers I hate the excuse that things didn’t work out for content being late/ half assed etc. It’s your JOB, it wouldn’t be acceptable in any other career so it shouldn’t be in this one

Reactions: 4
Ahhh love that there is a thread on her!!

i adore her, back on GG days she used to get so much hate and I never knew understood the venom towards her for minor things like doing funny accents/pronouncation of words, I found them quite funny.

anyways I think she always does great videos, I love her vlogs and her make up looks are usually quite different which I enjoy watching.

i feel she has actually grown as an influencer and feel like she actually enjoys what she does where so many do it now just for the money.

She has been great in the pandemic, she was honest from the start last year she found it hard to get motivated and like everyone said, seems to be taking it seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will never understand her obsession with being/looking tanned... she always exaggerates with the bronzer when she puts on makeup!

Reactions: 7
Yeah her cheeks looked like a well polished copper pot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But that makes it even weirder to choose the ring together with your partner before the proposal
Not that weird. I went with my now hubby to a ring store way before he proposed and showed him the ones that I liked and he asked me details as stones or diamonds, shapes and so on! I still didn't know when he was gonna propose or how so it was still very much a surprise but this way I got a ring I really like and treasure!

Some men don't have any taste when it comes to rings and in my opinion an engagement ring is very important as I always said I would like to pass it on to my future son/daughter when they are adults. My friend got proposed to with a very ugly tacky ring (she doesn't like it) because she never had a discussion before - she even saw an add for the ring on her facebook and it was like £60 (also I am not being like privileged here, I don't care about the price of the ring as people have different backgrounds and not everyone can afford to spend hundreds or thousands of pounds but her fiancee is very well off so I thought that was a bit rude)!

Men don't really wear rings so how could they know lol, women can differentiae between 900 shades of nude lipstick while guys are semi color blind. Little guidance never hurts if you're into jewelry.

• Haha