All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that reel he made of the magic key. This is what I had mentioned before of what that fat ass does where he posts something on his ig where he makes it believable but then just says sike just kidding. I effing hate it when he does that. That fucker thinks he’s so funny but he isn’t. It’s like you have these followers that literally help pay for your so-called job and this is the tit you do to repay them. But then again they are the dumb ones to even donate $ to him in the first place

duck him! It’s his way of grabbing peoples attention, and this exactly what he wants. People are idiots if they fall for his tit.

Reactions: 7
duck him! It’s his way of grabbing peoples attention, and this exactly what he wants. People are idiots if they fall for his tit.
I agree. I do see ppl in the comments actually call him out on it and get pissed but sad how it’s only a few. But so many just laugh it off and say good one. Like seriously why do you encourage his behavior? No wonder why he keeps doing it

Reactions: 4
Whenever I hear vloggers with Magic Keys (like Mondo) complain about not being able to go to Disneyland, I always think of that elderly couple who went to Disneyland one day to celebrate their anniversary but were denied entrance because they didn't have reservations. Vloggers with Magic Keys have the luxury of going to Disneyland all the time... some people don't have that luxury and are screwed in the end. They really need to stop complaining. They are the ones who ruin it for everyone else. They make reservations for the hell of it and just scan in and leave. At this point, they all sound like spoiled brats. We need spontaneous Disneyland trips to come back for everyone!

Reactions: 8
Someone commented about the character meet and greets. They must get creeped out by all these older men taking pictures with them and taking videos of them. I wonder how long his gf is going to be okay with him doing that. Yeah, he's a vlogger (and a very bad one), but you'd think at some point she'd be bothered by it. She really believes she's going to be ok with them going to Disneyland and other parks every other day, every week, FOREVER? It's like a real life Twilight Zone episode. It's just never ending. She was talking about possibly having a third baby. I doubt she was joking. She probably just said that in case there was another accident, and then she could tell her followers "you guys remember me mentioning having a third." Ok girl... 🙄 People like her don't use their head. With her it's always "look at ME!" She is so attention hungry, and so is Mondo.

They're perfect for each other, really.
Oh and then talking about what to name their baby? Okay, so you refer to your son as "Sonic" for privacy reasons, but going to let everyone know your baby's name? It's just like someone had mentioned earlier. She's not bright at all.

Reactions: 10
Someone commented about the character meet and greets. They must get creeped out by all these older men taking pictures with them and taking videos of them. I wonder how long his gf is going to be okay with him doing that. Yeah, he's a vlogger (and a very bad one), but you'd think at some point she'd be bothered by it. She really believes she's going to be ok with them going to Disneyland and other parks every other day, every week, FOREVER? It's like a real life Twilight Zone episode. It's just never ending. She was talking about possibly having a third baby. I doubt she was joking. She probably just said that in case there was another accident, and then she could tell her followers "you guys remember me mentioning having a third." Ok girl... 🙄 People like her don't use their head. With her it's always "look at ME!" She is so attention hungry, and so is Mondo.

Oh and then talking about what to name their baby? Okay, so you refer to your son as "Sonic" for privacy reasons, but going to let everyone know your baby's name? It's just like someone had mentioned earlier. She's not bright at all.

Lol, I just saw his last reel. What’s up with that? Now, he’s taking videos of Disney Princess.. like save that for people who’d want to experienced and not for your gain. I only read a few comments about how great he captures it or whatever, but still kind of weird.

As for Mystery Bae talking about having another baby. 😬😬😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
During today's live with Danny I commented about how wrong Danny's prediction of Magic Keys info being disclosed 40 days from 8/25 was. Much to my surprises Danny directly mentioned my comment on air and addressed it. He said he never expressly made that prediction (which was wrong; I remember during a previous live a few weeks ago he and Armando both predicted that the Keys info would be released within the next week from when they made the comment), and he and Armando quickly pivoted to say that that's why they call it "speculation" lol. I was surprised that I wasn't banned or kicked out. But if it's all just "speculation," aren't they admitting that they really have no idea about what they're talking about?

Still, I'll give credit for Danny for not simply ignoring a tough comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

lol I think Mystery Bae does get jealous, did anyone watch their Nope media video ? One of the characters at that media event had a flirty personality and yeah of course Mondo was kind of flirting back but Mystery got mad lol. Why do I think that if they were to break up it would be him breaking up with her not the other way around ?

lol I think Mystery Bae does get jealous, did anyone watch their Nope media video ? One of the characters at that media event had a flirty personality and yeah of course Mondo was kind of flirting back but Mystery got mad lol. Why do I think that if they were to break up it would be him breaking up with her not the other way around ?
Will mando will treat his new baby like sonic? He doesn’t seem he really likes sonic .

Yes! I saw that one! She told a character that the girl needs to keep away from her “man”. Lol, stupid mystery Bae/ Kyrstyn. Nobody wants your man!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fives fire will soon be asking to fund a baby shower for mystery bae.

• Haha
Yes! I saw that one! She told a character that the girl needs to keep away from her “man”. Lol, stupid mystery Bae/ Kyrstyn. Nobody wants your man!
Right 🤣 she always makes Mondo seem like he’s such a trophy hubby like girl please 😆😂 I cringed when she recorded a video of Mondo doing speculation Sunday and said “that’s my baby daddy” on her IG stories - so cringe , girl we don’t care he nor you are nothing to brag about 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Right 🤣 she always makes Mondo seem like he’s such a trophy hubby like girl please 😆😂 I cringed when she recorded a video of Mondo doing speculation Sunday and said “that’s my baby daddy” on her IG stories - so cringe , girl we don’t care he nor you are nothing to brag about 😂
Yes 😂 it’s kind of weird too! She’s territorial with him. Maybe she did trap him after all. I think she has low self esteem, and made sure she gets a guy that isn’t attractive but waiting for the guy to sweep her away. I think she has the Cinderella Complex. Except Mondo won’t sweep her off her feet, he’ll just offer superchats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard Danny funds some of the super chats under different accounts. Who knows though 🤔
this dude being dropping mad 💰 lately for Themeparksteve

I heard Danny funds some of the super chats under different accounts. Who knows though 🤔
Five fires doesn’t promote Danny’s YouTube channel or any platforms Danny have . Five fires is selfish , I just imagine when his baby is born and sonic wants attention too .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
this dude being dropping mad 💰 lately for Themeparksteve

Five fires doesn’t promote Danny’s YouTube channel or any platforms Danny have . Five fires is selfish , I just imagine when his baby is born and sonic wants attention too .

That guy always donates $$$$$ to Mondo too! WTH, I thought he was a bot or something with his weird ass photo off centered lol.

Five Stomachs is just milking that money for his needs. Doubt he’s capable to support a child. I usually don’t talk about MysteryBae’s kid only because I believe he’s just a child, but I hope for the best for his future.

• Haha
I feel like every time I watch one of their speculation bs streams, I feel like one of their parents is going to walk in mid rant and ask if they took out the trash

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like every time I watch one of their speculation bs streams, I feel like one of their parents is going to walk in mid rant and ask if they took out the trash
that happens a lot with Mondo you'll notice because he mutes his audio and is clearly talking to someone off screen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The dudes are always talking about theme parks and their version of "upscale restaurants" and Hawaii trips from their bedrooms in their parents' houses.

I think she has the Cinderella Complex. Except Mondo won’t sweep her off her feet, he’ll just offer superchats.
"Cinderella Bae, I, nothing but a humble Prince, see that this Superchat fits you."
"Thank you my rotund Prince Mondo."

Last edited:
  • Haha
that happens a lot with Mondo you'll notice because he mutes his audio and is clearly talking to someone off screen
I would legit send a $100 superchat if by accident one of their parents walk in saying something like “Can you learn how to flush the toilet?!?” 💀💀💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.