All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I just saw his last reel. What’s up with that? Now, he’s taking videos of Disney Princess.. like save that for people who’d want to experienced and not for your gain. I only read a few comments about how great he captures it or whatever, but still kind of weird.

As for Mystery Bae talking about having another baby. 😬😬😬😬😬😬
Omg. I saw that reel and anyone can seriously take a video of princesses twirling like that. I feel like he posted it just to show off cause I don’t think a lot of ppl can ask them to twirl. I used to do that all the time whenever I met the princesses to take pics and they were always so nice to do it. I think mondo only knew about that cause of that villain a-hole to since he’s takes pics. But yeah fat ass needs to stop tho cause he’s no photographer

Right 🤣 she always makes Mondo seem like he’s such a trophy hubby like girl please 😆😂 I cringed when she recorded a video of Mondo doing speculation Sunday and said “that’s my baby daddy” on her IG stories - so cringe , girl we don’t care he nor you are nothing to brag about 😂
Ewww. Why the eff does she always have to make it like he’s a great catch and that every girl wants him? Like girl no. He’s a lazy fat duck who slurs over his words and looks dumb. He isn’t even attractive. She can have him cause no one wants him lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Five fires started going to Disneyland evenings , he noticed Themeparksteve on his way to 1k subs, like we all noticed Steve found a method to cash in all them superchats everyday

Five fires started going to Disneyland evenings , he noticed Themeparksteve on his way to 1k subs, like we all noticed Steve found a method to cash in all them superchats everyday
We know that Mondo has zero editing skills, doesn't know how to pronounce words, is a poser, needs to lose weight and needs to get a job. BUT, if I had to choose between Five Fires Mondo and Theme Park Steve, I would watch Mondo over Steve any day. I just cannot stand Steve's girly voice. And I do not believe THAT many people actually subscribe to his channel and want to watch him. He has got to be buying views.

Reactions: 5
Who the hell is ThemeParkSteve? I’m sick of all these bloggers. There’s too many of them now. (No offense to any blogger on here).

Gross, I go during the evening too. I’m not trying to see him. I saw his live for a few minutes and people were telling him that they saw him and couldn’t say hi because he looked “busy”. 🙄 He replied with “Come say hi if you see me next time, Just say hi”. Lol, he acts like a celebrity

Reactions: 4
Yes! I saw that one! She told a character that the girl needs to keep away from her “man”. Lol, stupid mystery Bae/ Kyrstyn. Nobody wants your man!

I mean thats true cmon mysrery bae, the calibae needs other people in his life where he wont pan handle others for his own perosnal gains or income needs such as patreons and or superhchats by being such a "popular media " or "official disney/universal advisor"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg. I saw that reel and anyone can seriously take a video of princesses twirling like that. I feel like he posted it just to show off cause I don’t think a lot of ppl can ask them to twirl. I used to do that all the time whenever I met the princesses to take pics and they were always so nice to do it. I think mondo only knew about that cause of that villain a-hole to since he’s takes pics. But yeah fat ass needs to stop tho cause he’s no photographer

Ewww. Why the eff does she always have to make it like he’s a great catch and that every girl wants him? Like girl no. He’s a lazy fat duck who slurs over his words and looks dumb. He isn’t even attractive. She can have him cause no one wants him lol
I think he did that expensive princess dining at the Napa Rose unless I’m wrong but that’s where the princesses were when he took that video but who knows ? Of course he is going to all of these expensive places now because of the baby super chats he is getting and all of these lame people who keep donating to him that people here have mentioned. Why would they bother to give their hard earned money to this lazy ass to have fun when they could use it themselves ? Wait till he brags about doing the RIP tour at Horror Nights 🙄 but then again I’m sure Universal will invite him for free as well and post him and Mystery Bum on their Instagram again 🥱

We know that Mondo has zero editing skills, doesn't know how to pronounce words, is a poser, needs to lose weight and needs to get a job. BUT, if I had to choose between Five Fires Mondo and Theme Park Steve, I would watch Mondo over Steve any day. I just cannot stand Steve's girly voice. And I do not believe THAT many people actually subscribe to his channel and want to watch him. He has got to be buying views.
They're all annoying idiots. But I do find it funny that Theme Park Steve is beating Armando to being live more often. Why would anyone that watches these vloggers because they miss visiting the parks choose illiterate Mondo's website readings (that border on undecipherable gibberish) when you could actually see the park itself on Steve's streams?

Mondo needs to stop making reels about princesses. I think he took some advices from his photographer friends, because I know he cannot make those angles shots like in those reels. Hey fat guy, why don’t you go and create those shots by yourself without your photographer friends by your side? Not everyone always by your side to bring you to master level in just few hours. Ofc, he’s lazy af, waiting for someone who can bring him up to the next level. He doesn’t has a brain to create new ideas, and just copy whatever ideas from someone else thoughts. He tries to be Mr. Know it all, Mr. Everything. Between photography and live streaming, he has to choose one, but whatever way he chooses will be boring af. If he chooses to be photographer, then quit YouTube and go takes many pictures as he wants just like his photographer friends. If he chooses to continue live streaming, then stop taking those pictures about characters.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that they went on the disney cruise was either funded for mondo or either through his superchats and patreons money

Ah yes, Mondo. The type of guy to make a 5+ min video of himself reading off a website, but only create a short to announce him and his girl are expecting a child 🤣

• Haha
Does anyone think that they went on the disney cruise was either funded for mondo or either through his superchats and patreons money
They either got a big discount through Kirstyn's job as a travel agent, or the trip got funded by their top benefactor Demi Mathews.

Who the hell is ThemeParkSteve? I’m sick of all these bloggers. There’s too many of them now. (No offense to any blogger on here).

Gross, I go during the evening too. I’m not trying to see him. I saw his live for a few minutes and people were telling him that they saw him and couldn’t say hi because he looked “busy”. 🙄 He replied with “Come say hi if you see me next time, Just say hi”. Lol, he acts like a celebrity
Theme Park Steve is far more annoying than Mondo believe it or not 😂 he might be dumber too!!

• Haha
Mondo needs to stop making reels about princesses. I think he took some advices from his photographer friends, because I know he cannot make those angles shots like in those reels. Hey fat guy, why don’t you go and create those shots by yourself without your photographer friends by your side? Not everyone always by your side to bring you to master level in just few hours. Ofc, he’s lazy af, waiting for someone who can bring him up to the next level. He doesn’t has a brain to create new ideas, and just copy whatever ideas from someone else thoughts. He tries to be Mr. Know it all, Mr. Everything. Between photography and live streaming, he has to choose one, but whatever way he chooses will be boring af. If he chooses to be photographer, then quit YouTube and go takes many pictures as he wants just like his photographer friends. If he chooses to continue live streaming, then stop taking those pictures about characters.
I highly agree with you, but I believe he is running out of ideas for his content, and can’t create any on his own. I’m only criticizing his princess videos because he seems like a creep doing it. Makes me not want to go to Napa Rose if these guys are going for their “content”. I wouldn’t tell a Disney Castmember portraying as a Princess to do any poses.. that’s why there’s the Disney Photographers for but that’s me. Eghhh. Mondos content is boring as duck, and I’m going to continue criticizing his tit. Idc if I’m a hater, but at least we don’t scheme people for money. 🫠

Also, Mondo is ruining the fine dining experience haha!

Theme Park Steve is far more annoying than Mondo believe it or not 😂 he might be dumber too!!
This guy? Couldn’t last more than 5 seconds, but he got a twenty!
2B8DEDA1-5A14-4181-A0DF-40269DF6648C.jpeg

Probably both! I think they were funded and sponsored by Demi lol.

They're all annoying idiots. But I do find it funny that Theme Park Steve is beating Armando to being live more often. Why would anyone that watches these vloggers because they miss visiting the parks choose illiterate Mondo's website readings (that border on undecipherable gibberish) when you could actually see the park itself on Steve's streams?

Just checked this Steve’ live. Boring!
Lol, Mondo is kind of weird when he reads. I noticed he reads articles during the Pandemic, but never took the time to watch it fully. He Probably reads it to MysteryBae first before going on live lol.

I remember during the beginning of the Pandemic he would go live when Governor Newsom would talk about the Current Tiers/ closures etc? Anyways, one time Governor Newsom mentioned that LA, and Orange County was in a certain tier that couldn’t open theme parks, and outdoor big spaces, and he was holding on to an item and almost started crying, 🤭. What was the weirdest lives you’ve guys witnessed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
To reply to the above , the weirdest live I saw was when he and Mystery Bum were live at DCA and Mondo got mad at her for bringing him a cream cheese pretzel or whatever it was 😂 of course he got mad at her about food 😂🤣 he kept making a big deal about it I would have been so embarrassed if my boyfriend was doing that on a live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry I'm just catching up to the Theme Park Steve talk having never watched him, but he is getting some insane numbers on his videos that Mondo would kill for despite only having 83.9K subscribers. 3 weeks ago his DL live video got 9.2 M views with 28,000 likes. I bet he doesn't even have to tell people to "smash that like button" or "our like goal is 500!" lol. Mondo's last video that broke 50k was posted 8 months ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
sorry I'm just catching up to the Theme Park Steve talk having never watched him, but he is getting some insane numbers on his videos that Mondo would kill for despite only having 83.9K subscribers. 3 weeks ago his DL live video got 9.2 M views with 28,000 likes. I bet he doesn't even have to tell people to "smash that like button" or "our like goal is 500!" lol. Mondo's last video that broke 50k was posted 8 months ago
Appreciate you getting us those numbers. It's what most of us figured - Mondo is already a has-been who's peaked and is definitely feeling the competition. It's all about Steve now. If she's really into the celebrity status, Mystery Gorda should trade up.

• Haha
I'm convinced that whenever his gf posts something about how much she "loves" Mondo, they probably had just made up after a fight. They're so fake. Things are probably ok right now because they have to put on a brave face knowing they're about to bring a child into the world.

As a travel agent, you do get discounts. I know this because a friend of mine did it for a short while so that she could take advantage of the discounts. My guess is that's why she's a travel agent. Also, they don't make much in commission, unless you're booking A LOT of trips. When his gf said she had big plants after graduating, I doubt being a travel agent was one of them.

I'm convinced that whenever his gf posts something about how much she "loves" Mondo, they probably had just made up after a fight. They're so fake. Things are probably ok right now because they have to put on a brave face knowing they're about to bring a child into the world.

As a travel agent, you do get discounts. I know this because a friend of mine did it for a short while so that she could take advantage of the discounts. My guess is that's why she's a travel agent. Also, they don't make much in commission, unless you're booking A LOT of trips. When his gf said she had big plants after graduating, I doubt being a travel agent was one of them.

I saw that too lol. If anything he has gas lit the whole situation, and now she publicly has to announce how much she loves her “man”. Girl, nobody wants your man. I think I’ve heard MysteryLame mention she gets into fights with him a lot. Ugh.. he seems the type to victimize himself.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she ended up pivoting to travel agent because he wants her around for filming videos and because his fans like her and ask if she will go to whatever event he is going to. No other job will be giving you days off randomly for the opening of a ride or land. I’ve been in a bad relationship where they gaslight you and you lose control really quick and they remind me of that. He was the one who kept telling her to look into it and then would ALWAYS say during lives if anyone knows how to get into it and started please let me know for mystery bae.

He yells at her and snaps even during lives. As someone mentioned too the whole pretzel incident people were talking about it for weeks! It was a lot to hear on a Disney live.

Then Demi gifted mystery bae a Stoney clover and she got a Donald and daisy patch on it and she asked her why those characters and Demi told her on a live because you guys fight a lot but love each othe. So they are totally that couple that is known to fight and argue.

Im soooo over the damn reading rainbow segments!!! For someone freaking out about Disney passes he should be doing better content.

I’m honestly waiting to see what happens with the magic keys because all of these full time vloggers are freaking out more and more by the day.

Reactions: 8
Mondo is live right now. 🙄

I never saw that live where he snaps at her? Eghh, wouldn’t want to see it though because that is disrespectful. I hope someone snapped at him for being an a-hole over a damn pretzel. Are there any videos of him snapping at her? I’d like to comment under his videos on how stupid he is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.