All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place to discuss your grievances about Mondo/Calibae and his FiveFires YT channel.

Admittedly, I've never watched his vlogs, but I remember him from way back when the Duoo would hang out with him and post him in their stories. He was always SO loud & obnoxious, like with his "we only do first row" chant, that I've never been a fan. He might be a nice guy, and that's great and all, but it doesn't mean he's not annoying.

Anywho, he was getting so much time over on the BLAB thread that I figured it was time for him to have his own space. Have fun, everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I keep hearing he is on disability, does anyone have confirmation of this. If he is that really sucks, because other than being a big guy, he seems "healthy". He walks a lot at the parks, hikes and golfs.
So if he is on any assistance I hope he gets busted.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if he is or isn't receiving benefits and I'm well aware that all disabilities aren't visible or always physical but he seems to be moving around ok to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: 6
"Without evidence of an underlying physiological disorder or condition, extreme obesity is not an impairment under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), according to the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals." Yeah I'm curious too what Mondo's disability is, since under the law being obese isn't one. I hope he's not gaming the system.

I like the channel but Mondo needs to stop the intro and outro. Fire it up is fine but main host and fire down etc it gets old quick. I don't know anything about disability until it was mentioned in Best life thread. I doubt he would be recording moving around a lot, hikes, a cruise coming, etc knowing that he could lose benefits.

Anyone know what his girlfriend's real name is? Another thing that is old why not call her by her real name.

Reactions: 10
I like the channel but Mondo needs to stop the intro and outro. Fire it up is fine but main host and fire down etc it gets old quick. I don't know anything about disability until it was mentioned in Best life thread. I doubt he would be recording moving around a lot, hikes, a cruise coming, etc knowing that he could lose benefits.

Anyone know what his girlfriend's real name is? Another thing that is old why not call her by her real name.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if her real name was Mystery Bae Fires? Lol that was funny to me. Lol

• Haha
I don't know about the disability thing, but he did record at least one video during the pandemic where he seemed more than overjoyed that the federal government had extended unemployment benefits.

Yeah, the whole "Mystery Bae" and "Sonic" thing is ridiculous. And today another video where he's reading an article from the Orange County Register.

Plus, he should actually listen or at least do a better job of pretending to listen to Danny during Speculation Sunday Begathons, instead of wanting to cut him off every second to air horn announce the next super chat. It's really disrespectful.

• Heart
The fake smile and that thing he says at the begining, puts him #1 on my punchable faces list.
I think he's developmentally disabled. That's his disability. Not joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is Disney dems story, she gives this channel so much money and seems to always be treating them too?
She randomly started popping up on his lives and then she invited them to the USH RIP tour and then she kind of attached to them from there. At first I thought it was for clout for her channel but idk now it does seem to be a friendship? Like after that RIP tour she was like pushing the next one soon and stuff

I’m also curious as to what his girlfriends real name is lol no other reason other than curiosity. I will say I do enjoy mondos videos and I like his personality. Not sure about the disability thing but I would hope it’s not true.

I've heard him call the mysterybae "Coco" but I'm not sure if this is just another nickname or in fact it's her real name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow you solved the "Mystery!" That website lists her full name and links to her "Mystery Bae" Instagram.
Wow, for someone who has been keeping her name a secret and now it’s just out there for all too see

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s so annoying how whenever they do speculate Sunday Mondo always shouts and talks over Danny. Whenever danny Is talking Mondo isn’t even paying attention but looking down. He’s always “wait what’d you say Danny?”

Reactions: 9
It’s so annoying how whenever they do speculate Sunday Mondo always shouts and talks over Danny. Whenever danny Is talking Mondo isn’t even paying attention but looking down. He’s always “wait what’d you say Danny?”
Ha ha true. I mentioned this earlier - when Danny talks he doesn't pay attention and starts reading comments. Then he can't wait to loudly announce the next super chat, even cuts Danny off, which is sad because Danny is the one with real Disney knowledge and has good perspectives to add I think.

Wow, for someone who has been keeping her name a secret and now it’s just out there for all too see
Well in truth it was already out there - she links to the Mystery Bae Instagram account directly from her name in the company profile. Just some astute person was able to find the connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.