All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought they weren’t really good together tho. They seemed so opposite. Like they met on FB and had disney in common and bonded over that pixar lava short. Then after Natasha magically moves from Oregon to live with him which I thought was odd. But yeah Edwin seriously was an ass to her. I honestly don’t like Natasha either but the way he treated her and showed in stories bashing her just cause his club 33 bag got smushed was just so fucked up. You bet if my bf did I would be so angry. Could imagine how she was when she saw that. Also noticed too how she bought so much stuff for him as well. Sure that’ll be something he’ll miss lol

Yup noticed how most of these bloggers are all ugly big guys and think they’re all that when they’re not. Acting all entitled too just cause they have these fancy ass cameras too. Like gtfo. What I also don’t understand either is how do they even end up with these girls? Not understanding the appeal cause they’re all ugly and such lazy asses. They act like they’re god’s gift to girls but they’re the complete opposite lol

I missed the beginning of it but of course never fails that that fat ass will always bash on something. Never fails with him. What pisses me off tho he bashes on tit but still continues to get invited by these companies. Like why would you want someone like that to represent you? Just cause he has followers that’s it but even then a lot of those are always followers

Just finished watching his live too. Wow it went black at like almost the end and ppl in the chat kept saying to fix it but he didn’t yeah that’s your blogger you pay superchats to ladies and gentleman lol
Right I don’t get how these dumb theme parks continue to give him media passes when he hates on everything they do - Disney surely will never invite him hahah.

Oh yeah I saw when his stream blacked out ! Hah that’s what he gets ! I immediately went to Parks and Cons stream, I wish I watched their stream from the beginning, way more professional and way better people. He doesn’t even know how to use his own technology- I’m sure Danny or whoever had to help him.

Reactions: 5
All i heard was Kirstyn and Megan don't get along or something like that. Have you ever seen them hang out all together? never see those 2 together. Always Mondo and Kirstyn, or Mondo and Megan. Because of that, they got beef but don't show it. They cant because they need to leech each other for clout and followers. Although you see Dem and Kirstyn together all the time....... I think its cause they were friends first before hanging with Mondo. So Kirstyn "allowed" this friendship, but not the other one......

Can you imagine seeing those 4 dudes getting on Pirates?! I may be an ass for saying this but Im surprised that boat didnt sink. I mean Mondo and Edwin combined with the other 2 guys 😲 .... they're not small people.
I wouldn’t be surprised mondos gf comes off selfish and jealous. She doesn’t let mondo hang out with his other friends that are girls I heard . The whole relationship between mondo and her looks so fake . I wouldn’t be surprised if they are just staying together for clout . Mondo isn’t fit to be a dad right now with his content creating . He ain’t gonna have time for that baby . Mystery bae a Disney travel agent is so stupid . The girl doesn’t even know anything about Disney in order to be one .

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised mondos gf comes off selfish and jealous. She doesn’t let mondo hang out with his other friends that are girls I heard . The whole relationship between mondo and her looks so fake . I wouldn’t be surprised if they are just staying together for clout . Mondo isn’t fit to be a dad right now with his content creating . He ain’t gonna have time for that baby . Mystery bae a Disney travel agent is so stupid . The girl doesn’t even know anything about Disney in order to be one .

Seems kinda strange and a coincidence that she is now a sudden disney vacation planner after all this time. Wonder why so she can make the big bucks like her boyfriend MONDO who panhandles his patreons and superchats for his job and income.

Reactions: 6

All I know she went to CSUN and then she started working for some third party company that books for Disney vacations. She wishes she’s affiliated with Disney Co so she can get perks, but she looks like she depends on Mondos followers to book trips. The more trips the more money she’ll make which I’m sure is based on commission. She acts like she has always been a travel agent, but she has mentioned that she is still learning about booking. I wouldn’t go to her for booking my trip. Her minions do it so they can comment under photo and thank her for getting a “deal”.

What I do hate is when people ask questions about the parks as if they are customer service lol. Like really? You rely on these idiots when you can look it up yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always thought they weren’t really good together tho. They seemed so opposite. Like they met on FB and had disney in common and bonded over that pixar lava short. Then after Natasha magically moves from Oregon to live with him which I thought was odd. But yeah Edwin seriously was an ass to her. I honestly don’t like Natasha either but the way he treated her and showed in stories bashing her just cause his club 33 bag got smushed was just so fucked up. You bet if my bf did I would be so angry. Could imagine how she was when she saw that. Also noticed too how she bought so much stuff for him as well. Sure that’ll be something he’ll miss lol

Yup noticed how most of these bloggers are all ugly big guys and think they’re all that when they’re not. Acting all entitled too just cause they have these fancy ass cameras too. Like gtfo. What I also don’t understand either is how do they even end up with these girls? Not understanding the appeal cause they’re all ugly and such lazy asses. They act like they’re god’s gift to girls but they’re the complete opposite lol

I missed the beginning of it but of course never fails that that fat ass will always bash on something. Never fails with him. What pisses me off tho he bashes on tit but still continues to get invited by these companies. Like why would you want someone like that to represent you? Just cause he has followers that’s it but even then a lot of those are always followers

Just finished watching his live too. Wow it went black at like almost the end and ppl in the chat kept saying to fix it but he didn’t yeah that’s your blogger you pay superchats to ladies and gentleman lol

Lmao, you’re right! They do think they’re entitled only because they have a camera that was funded by maybe their followers lol! Oh gosh. I remember the last time seeing Mondo at Star Wars Nite and he was walking with his group, and Danny. I’m surprised no one approached them or said hi to them which is good!.

Another thing about Mondo, was when he went Trader Sams, and started bashing the Zombie drink. First off, the zombie drink is pretty strong, and it used to be my go to drink. Recently he posted about Trader Sams and asking people what was their favorite drink. Someone wrote zombie and he wrote “they sell that there!?”. Like, are you kidding me?? Dude; you were bashing on it because it was “too strong” through your stupid review. He either acts stupid on purpose so he can get attention or he’s just a lame ass foo who acts stupid

Lmao, you’re right! They do think they’re entitled only because they have a camera that was funded by maybe their followers lol! Oh gosh. I remember the last time seeing Mondo at Star Wars Nite and he was walking with his group, and Danny. I’m surprised no one approached them or said hi to them which is good!.

Another thing about Mondo, was when he went Trader Sams, and started bashing the Zombie drink. First off, the zombie drink is pretty strong, and it used to be my go to drink. Recently he posted about Trader Sams and asking people what was their favorite drink. Someone wrote zombie and he wrote “they sell that there!?”. Like, are you kidding me?? Dude; you were bashing on it because it was “too strong” through your stupid review. He either acts stupid on purpose so he can get attention or he’s just a lame ass foo who acts stupid
It’s so funny cause my best friend and I love meeting characters and have met them waaaay before the villain and edwin guys ever did too. I always loved taking pics of them too. Seems like they got into taking pics of them when disney reopened after COVID. For us it was way before that.

What bothers me even more is the fact that mondo is joining on the whole character bandwagon just cause he hangs out with them. Like seriously dude you’re no photographer. Ugh still remembering the day my best friend and I saw Mondo and the villain guy taking pics of the characters and we would literally see them where we went. It was so annoying

Haha how come that doesn’t surprise me one bit. I’ve heard him so many times bash on something or talk about something then later on be like not remembering it. He’ll even contradict himself too. I wonder that too of doing that to get attention or he’s just plain ass dumb lol His followers must be too cause they never call him out on it

The thing about Armando, is he's lazy AF. Whatever takes the least work to get the view$, he'll do it. That's why he livestream$ so much - he doesn't have to edit or actually create content while still collecting that sweet Superchat $. So why would he remember what he actually had at a place? That would take too much brainpower.

I despise how he gets credit as one of the hardest working Disney vloggers. Nah. He's a lazy ass that (barely) reads the Orange County Register or the Disney Parks blog or some other webpage for half of his posts and livestreams another 25% of his posts.

• Haha
The thing about Armando, is he's lazy AF. Whatever takes the least work to get the view$, he'll do it. That's why he livestream$ so much - he doesn't have to edit or actually create content while still collecting that sweet Superchat $. So why would he remember what he actually had at a place? That would take too much brainpower.

I despise how he gets credit as one of the hardest working Disney vloggers. Nah. He's a lazy ass that (barely) reads the Orange County Register or the Disney Parks blog or some other webpage for half of his posts and livestreams another 25% of his posts.

Ughhhh, it just bothers me that people see him as legitimately reliable person. He’s stupid and MysteryBae sounds like an airhead. Lol, ewww only a moron thinks he’s a hardworking blogger lmao! I hate how this society is really recognizing that as a job! Last time I checked pan handling is considered a job according to Mondo and Minions. I’m going to Disneyland today, I'm hoping I don’t run into these leeches of society.

It’s so funny cause my best friend and I love meeting characters and have met them waaaay before the villain and edwin guys ever did too. I always loved taking pics of them too. Seems like they got into taking pics of them when disney reopened after COVID. For us it was way before that.

What bothers me even more is the fact that mondo is joining on the whole character bandwagon just cause he hangs out with them. Like seriously dude you’re no photographer. Ugh still remembering the day my best friend and I saw Mondo and the villain guy taking pics of the characters and we would literally see them where we went. It was so annoying

Haha how come that doesn’t surprise me one bit. I’ve heard him so many times bash on something or talk about something then later on be like not remembering it. He’ll even contradict himself too. I wonder that too of doing that to get attention or he’s just plain ass dumb lol His followers must be too cause they never call him out on it

Yeah! I noticed that too! He wants to take character photos, but what’s the point of it? I remember someone took a photo of Spider-Man with their expensive camera just to get a character shot, but it kills the immersive because the whole point is to take a photo with them not of them. That’s just me! These people act like these characters are celebrities. I wouldn’t appreciate seeing someone and asking them to smile and pose, like wtf? It’s obvious Mondo can’t come up with any ideas, his IQ is equal to a Mcchicken.

I feel stupid because I’ve never paid attention to Mondo like that. Then again I didnt really watch any of his videos. Last time I watched his lives were the Christmas after hours. Where his ass was talking about how expensive it was and it wasn’t worth it, but his dumbass shows up day one. I know he talks tit, he’s what I call a “metiche”.

Reactions: 2
Mondo was bragging in his midsummer screams video that he had a gold pass ( basically a front of the line pass ) to do all of the mazes at the con 🙄 I’m sure he didn’t pay for that and it was free because he got media 🙄 god forbid he ever have to wait in a line with the non-bloggers 🙄 also last Speculation Sunday he mentioned how he was getting so many media invites to do haunts this year - get ready for him bragging about how he was invited 🥱

• Angry
Reactions: 3
"Speculating what's in your wallet Sunday" has been moved to Monday. I guess Mondo's brain (aka Danny) wasn't available. No grifting tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I want to update you guys I saw him…. He was at Plaza Inn inhaling the chicken. He was with some other big guy too. Eghhh

• Haha
I want to update you guys I saw him…. He was at Plaza Inn inhaling the chicken. He was with some other big guy too. Eghhh
So publicly he's posting about salads, while privately he's scarfing down chicken. Sounds about right.

And yeah, these idiots think that everyone will be okay having their travel arrangements for their expensive trips and vacations planned by someone that goes by the name "Mystery Bae."

• Haha
Yeah! I noticed that too! He wants to take character photos, but what’s the point of it? I remember someone took a photo of Spider-Man with their expensive camera just to get a character shot, but it kills the immersive because the whole point is to take a photo with them not of them. That’s just me! These people act like these characters are celebrities. I wouldn’t appreciate seeing someone and asking them to smile and pose, like wtf? It’s obvious Mondo can’t come up with any ideas, his IQ is equal to a Mcchicken.
I don’t have a problem with ppl taking pics of characters cause I like doing that too. The problem I have is how there are ppl like them who feel so entitled. They literally take long when taking pics of the characters while so many others are in line waiting. Pisses me off how when times I wanted to take pics I would get rushed too but when they take pics they don’t get rushed at all and the CMs never tell them anything either. Like you can tell if the favoritism and it’s so not right either. But yeah mondo should just stick to eating and stuff cause that’s what he’s good at not taking pics of characters

Mondo's gonna start amping up the cyber panhandling from the parks again now that he's apparently recovered from whatever illness that kept him home last week. He already went live from Disneyland twice on two separate occasions today. To quote a certain Griftbuster who confronted Mondo's fellow vlogging colleague KT Slockbower from Best Life, Don't send these grifters any money!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was at Downtown Disney today. Mondo and a villain guy were walked through. My night got ruined immediately when I see him. He went live two times and no new content, just walk and stream the same things like any other nights. I hate those $uperchats appear, throw him some spare dollars and big bucks for what? His effort of walking around and be there? He doesn’t take effort on everything, it looks all the same.

I was at Downtown Disney today. Mondo and a villain guy were walked through. My night got ruined immediately when I see him. He went live two times and no new content, just walk and stream the same things like any other nights. I hate those $uperchats appear, throw him some spare dollars and big bucks for what? His effort of walking around and be there? He doesn’t take effort on everything, it looks all the same.

Yeah, I saw him with another big dude at Plaza Inn. They were both eating a big plate of that chicken+ mash. I didn’t want to make it obvious but I took 2 glances at him. Ugh! If he made any super chat it got him a free meal at Plaza Inn. Smh

View attachment 1457082

LMAO he wishes he can punch this coin box so he can get more moeny for his baby shower and put it on his future baby. Uses this pic for clout that he is money hungry and needs and does anything for it. HMM Patreons and super chats

View attachment 1457083

WHY DOES THIS FAT ASS MAN needs to do his people like this for faking magic key renewals. You arent special mondo. No one cares and thinking you have the first dibs. Yes you have the first dibs to eat more food and get fatter so you cant ride any rides and acting like a chidl with your blowhorn every video you make with going live
It’s was fucked up what he did … my kids were happy , thinking was a renewal time , my kids started crying and was upset the whole day . Thanks mando 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s was fucked up what he did … my kids were happy , thinking was a renewal time , my kids started crying and was upset the whole day . Thanks mando 🤬
I saw that reel he made of the magic key. This is what I had mentioned before of what that fat ass does where he posts something on his ig where he makes it believable but then just says sike just kidding. I effing hate it when he does that. That fucker thinks he’s so funny but he isn’t. It’s like you have these followers that literally help pay for your so-called job and this is the tit you do to repay them. But then again they are the dumb ones to even donate $ to him in the first place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.