All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since all this tea is being spilled…. Does anyone know where Noah came from? Or who was the first person he leeched onto??? I will never get over how someone with only 6000 followers on instagram and 1000 on YouTube gets media passes or even gets everyone to pay for him.

does he even work???? Like how can his family just not care Lol

Also I would not doubt it for a second that Noah is the reason Megan and Mondo barely talk. For awhile he was only going with her to the parks and watching the girls. I could honestly see him talking tit about mondo and mystery bae.

I had never heard of the Edwin guy or the other one until mondo showed them complaining about a well done filet mignon at blue bayou and realized they are absolute idiots lol
no idea where Noah came from but I’d just like to share that one day I was in line to meet Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon at DCA - and it was her first day there so there was a long line and Noah and his posse get in the line and he starts laughing so obnoxiously loud for no reason, everyone in line turned to stare at him . Just seems like he always does these weird shenanigans for attention.

I have no doubt he talks crap about all of his friends, he totally seems like the type of person to talk about someone as soon as they leave the room lol.

Reactions: 8
Wow I personally agree with most of these posts. But I dare y'all to say these things to their face! Bunch of haters, "keyboard gangsters"
I've personally spoke my mind to mondo once in person, idc tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah. Pretty sure he has beef with many more people. For sure has beef with BLAB, but they fake nice to each other. Beef with themeparkshark cause they competition or something. Beef with Lucie (apdisneymomma, magickeymomma, whatever her damn name is now). Had beef with Chris but they somehow made up. I think they beef'd because Chris got invited to some universal media event and Mondo got butthurt about it. Pay attention to Chris and Mondo. You can tell there's subtle beef still going on depending on who gets invited to what. They're using each other for more clout. They don't always get invited to the same events so there's jealousy going on. Beef with Megan (the "mousing around" person). They used to be like best friends cause they went to the parks all the time together, but dont even hang out anymore (maybe when Kirstyn isn't around). My guess is "MysteryBae_" is jealous of her. She wasn't even invited to their gender reveal, lol. "Best friends"...... Don't trust Mondo. Either he's using you, or talking behind your back.

Also, has anyone else noticed the tit views FiveFires youtube gets? He has over 100k+ subscribers and barely gets 2k-4k views per video. FAKE FOLLOWING. He grifts for superchats. Even BLAB with less following has wayy better engagement on their videos (10k-20k+ views). Mondo is a one-hit wonder with his one and only viral video. That's it folks.... He hasn't leveled up as a youtuber and it's showing. He won't get the chance anymore with a baby on the way. He has no idea how much work it is to raise a child. Either he levels up and ignores being a father, or he fails as a youtuber but learns to be a father. I wonder which it will be cause aint enough time in the day to do both.
Seems like Mondo is developing a beef with JPLand21 as well, who is the best friend of Dustin from theme park shark. The last video they did months ago, things seemed very tense between them. And when JP congratulated Mondo on the baby on instagram, Mondo didn't even acknowledge the message.

Reactions: 5
Wow I personally agree with most of these posts. But I dare y'all to say these things to their face! Bunch of haters, "keyboard gangsters"
“Keyboard Gangsters” Okay. 😂

Call us haters all you want, but How are we able to tell him to his face? Even telling him and his five chins probably wouldn’t comprehend what’s going on. We all have lives, and real jobs. Unlike Mondo who is always on his YT live cash grabbing from people. Mondo can’t grasped reality yet he’s over here panhandling for handouts. He’s a man child, and doesn’t even know how the real world works. But you go ahead ☕🐸

No one cares if you gave him a piece of your mind. We would too, but like I said we don’t spend our time cash grabbing on YT meanwhile you’re over here taking your time to type that we are haters :)

“Keyboard Gangsters” Okay. 😂

Call us haters all you want, but How are we able to tell him to his face? Even telling him and his five chins probably wouldn’t comprehend what’s going on. We all have lives, and real jobs. Unlike Mondo who is always on his YT live cash grabbing from people. Mondo can’t grasped reality yet he’s over here panhandling for handouts.

No one cares if you gave him a piece of your mind. We would too, but like I said we don’t spend our time cash grabbing on YT meanwhile you’re over here taking your time to type that we are haters. 😃
Alex seemed to forget this very important tattle forum rule "Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post".

Yeah. Pretty sure he has beef with many more people. For sure has beef with BLAB, but they fake nice to each other. Beef with themeparkshark cause they competition or something. Beef with Lucie (apdisneymomma, magickeymomma, whatever her damn name is now). Had beef with Chris but they somehow made up. I think they beef'd because Chris got invited to some universal media event and Mondo got butthurt about it. Pay attention to Chris and Mondo. You can tell there's subtle beef still going on depending on who gets invited to what. They're using each other for more clout. They don't always get invited to the same events so there's jealousy going on. Beef with Megan (the "mousing around" person). They used to be like best friends cause they went to the parks all the time together, but dont even hang out anymore (maybe when Kirstyn isn't around). My guess is "MysteryBae_" is jealous of her. She wasn't even invited to their gender reveal, lol. "Best friends"...... Don't trust Mondo. Either he's using you, or talking behind your back.

Also, has anyone else noticed the tit views FiveFires youtube gets? He has over 100k+ subscribers and barely gets 2k-4k views per video. FAKE FOLLOWING. He grifts for superchats. Even BLAB with less following has wayy better engagement on their videos (10k-20k+ views). Mondo is a one-hit wonder with his one and only viral video. That's it folks.... He hasn't leveled up as a youtuber and it's showing. He won't get the chance anymore with a baby on the way. He has no idea how much work it is to raise a child. Either he levels up and ignores being a father, or he fails as a youtuber but learns to be a father. I wonder which it will be cause aint enough time in the day to do both.
Coming in hot with all the good Tea! Haha I want to know the beef he has with Megan! I've been following her for a while she annoys me a little bit so I'm curious about that!

Reactions: 7
Alex seemed to forget this very important tattle forum rule "Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post".
This thread is meant to express one’s opinion. When I joined I knew I had to vent my year long opinion of this guy. Plus, who wants to go ahead and tell him that he sucks as a YouTuber? Lol, MysteryBae or Noah will come after us with a chainsaw haha.

• Haha
Ok, Demi... When you spoke to Mondo in person, what did you say?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like Mondo is developing a beef with JPLand21 as well, who is the best friend of Dustin from theme park shark. The last video they did months ago, things seemed very tense between them. And when JP congratulated Mondo on the baby on instagram, Mondo didn't even acknowledge the message.
Yeah I remember how pissed JP was that Mondo got invited by Universal as media to do the VIP tour with other bloggers/influencers. He legit like commented in the post universal had posted too lol I don’t understand their friendship tho. Cause I think after that incident happened they still hung out so yeah pretty odd

Well I’ve actually posted about mondo in my stories on IG calling him out on the bullshit he’s done. Said what a lazy blogger he is, why do these companies invite him to events, etc and even said how much I don’t like him. I literally called him out by his username too. My IG is public so anyone can see it lol guessing someway the fat ass saw and actually blocked me lol He even got Mystery bae and Danny to block me too. I even saw like not too long ago that fat ass blocked me on Tik tok too. I was like damn how tf did he find my TT?

I found it fishy how Danny actually unblocked me and I blocked him lol I was like wtf? I bet he did that just so he can spy on me and see what I post about his previous fat ass friend lol

I’m not afraid to call out these fuckers honestly. My friend and I were pissed we didn’t say anything to him and that villain guy when we saw them meeting characters at avengers campus. Best believe we will the next time we see him tho lol

Last edited:
Watching Mondo’s MidSummer Screams video and I really don’t know how he gets chosen to be press, he doesn’t do a good job at all explaining what everything is or giving a good tour of the place all he does is laugh and go “this is cool” “ what’s this?” Or mispronounces stuff. HHN had a photo booth there and he walked up to it and called it a panel 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is it that easy to get chosen as media where you don’t have to know basic information and how to properly say things ?

You agree with us and proceed to call us “keyboard gangsters” and haters

sure makes a lot of sense😂 I’m sure Master Mondumb would be so proud of you lol

Last edited:
Wow I had no idea Mondo and Edwin used to beef. Edwin is such a loser - he’s clearly so butthurt over his break up he keeps posting all these digs at his ex in his stories and yeah posting with other girls, I mean hey loser all you do is spend time at theme parks you aren’t really winning out here just because you take pictures of characters lol. So funny mondo beefs with people but then ends up friends with them again, isn’t that how it was with Chris Rodgers too?
Edwin keeps posting like he's all hard and a gangster, lol. Acts all tough and everything. This dude literally would break down and cry when the bad man was being mean to the cast members......lmao. Cried on his stories. Did the baby BS talk with Natasha like a little whipped puppy. This fool is the biggest poser on earth. He the definition of a wuss. He seriously messed up cause no way in hell he ever gonna get a girl like natasha. She was way out his league. And now he's allll buthurt over it. Sorta had a feeling when she started going all these events for Loungefly, she would see what the world looked like and realize what a mistake she made being with him.

Back to Mondo. Pretty sure he got covid, stayed at home for some days, and is out there at midsummerscream or whatever. Very irresponsible. He should get the same backlash as BLAB did. I'm surprised he hasn't gone live for this event to get more superchats.

Since all this tea is being spilled…. Does anyone know where Noah came from? Or who was the first person he leeched onto??? I will never get over how someone with only 6000 followers on instagram and 1000 on YouTube gets media passes or even gets everyone to pay for him.

does he even work???? Like how can his family just not care Lol

Also I would not doubt it for a second that Noah is the reason Megan and Mondo barely talk. For awhile he was only going with her to the parks and watching the girls. I could honestly see him talking tit about mondo and mystery bae.

I had never heard of the Edwin guy or the other one until mondo showed them complaining about a well done filet mignon at blue bayou and realized they are absolute idiots lol
Did you guys see in that video at the blue bayou where Mondo ate his dessert first before his entree and then right after the meal he had another dessert! I thought that was odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coming in hot with all the good Tea! Haha I want to know the beef he has with Megan! I've been following her for a while she annoys me a little bit so I'm curious about that!
All i heard was Kirstyn and Megan don't get along or something like that. Have you ever seen them hang out all together? never see those 2 together. Always Mondo and Kirstyn, or Mondo and Megan. Because of that, they got beef but don't show it. They cant because they need to leech each other for clout and followers. Although you see Dem and Kirstyn together all the time....... I think its cause they were friends first before hanging with Mondo. So Kirstyn "allowed" this friendship, but not the other one......

Did you guys see in that video at the blue bayou where Mondo ate his dessert first before his entree and then right after the meal he had another dessert! I thought that was odd!
Can you imagine seeing those 4 dudes getting on Pirates?! I may be an ass for saying this but Im surprised that boat didnt sink. I mean Mondo and Edwin combined with the other 2 guys 😲 .... they're not small people.

• Haha
I noticed that Mondo might have had beef with Nick from wonders of Magic because for a while they stopped follow each other on Instagram. I checked recently that they follow each other again perhaps the beef has been squashed!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Edwin keeps posting like he's all hard and a gangster, lol. Acts all tough and everything. This dude literally would break down and cry when the bad man was being mean to the cast members......lmao. Cried on his stories. Did the baby BS talk with Natasha like a little whipped puppy. This fool is the biggest poser on earth. He the definition of a wuss. He seriously messed up cause no way in hell he ever gonna get a girl like natasha. She was way out his league. And now he's allll buthurt over it. Sorta had a feeling when she started going all these events for Loungefly, she would see what the world looked like and realize what a mistake she made being with him.

Back to Mondo. Pretty sure he got covid, stayed at home for some days, and is out there at midsummerscream or whatever. Very irresponsible. He should get the same backlash as BLAB did. I'm surprised he hasn't gone live for this event to get more superchats.
lol Edwin definitely comes off that way and he’s so gross posting all of these random girls on his stories now. I even noticed he and that Villian guy were hanging out with one of the girls who plays Anna at Disneyland - they even had her say stuff on the stories like “ where is the cali bae” and stuff so cringe 🤢

also one time I was at Disney the day Ms. Marvel debuted as a meet and greet character and of course Edwin and Mondo were there I don’t know why because they aren’t even Marvel fans but anyways Edwin was taking pictures of Ms. Marvel and asked her to smile in the pictures 🙄 it was so cringe I had to walk away. Imagine this big ass creep saying that to you and you’re a character at Disney, I’m sure a lot of the characters are creeped out by him.

Reactions: 3

He's going live on youtube in about an hour to cover the HHN Hollywood presentation. Let the super chats roll in...

Reactions: 4
lol Edwin definitely comes off that way and he’s so gross posting all of these random girls on his stories now. I even noticed he and that Villian guy were hanging out with one of the girls who plays Anna at Disneyland - they even had her say stuff on the stories like “ where is the cali bae” and stuff so cringe 🤢

also one time I was at Disney the day Ms. Marvel debuted as a meet and greet character and of course Edwin and Mondo were there I don’t know why because they aren’t even Marvel fans but anyways Edwin was taking pictures of Ms. Marvel and asked her to smile in the pictures 🙄 it was so cringe I had to walk away. Imagine this big ass creep saying that to you and you’re a character at Disney, I’m sure a lot of the characters are creeped out by him.

Im not familiar with this Edwin guy but I’ve noticed it’s always these ugly big guys being creeps at Disneyland. Yuck. They act like they’re 8 years old. Mondo looks like a creep too except he’s with Kyrstyn Dwyer.

He is live at the convention, mondo is straight up hating on HHN before the panel naming things he doesn’t want to see that they repeat each year but yet universal will give him media access 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he even like anything ? Always hating on everything.

I’m sorry but not really but Mystery Bae sounds like such an airhead - the stuff she comments is just like what 🥱 match made in five fires I guess

• Haha
I always thought they weren’t really good together tho. They seemed so opposite. Like they met on FB and had disney in common and bonded over that pixar lava short. Then after Natasha magically moves from Oregon to live with him which I thought was odd. But yeah Edwin seriously was an ass to her. I honestly don’t like Natasha either but the way he treated her and showed in stories bashing her just cause his club 33 bag got smushed was just so fucked up. You bet if my bf did I would be so angry. Could imagine how she was when she saw that. Also noticed too how she bought so much stuff for him as well. Sure that’ll be something he’ll miss lol

Im not familiar with this Edwin guy but I’ve noticed it’s always these ugly big guys being creeps at Disneyland. Yuck. They act like they’re 8 years old. Mondo looks like a creep too except he’s with Kyrstyn Dwyer.
Yup noticed how most of these bloggers are all ugly big guys and think they’re all that when they’re not. Acting all entitled too just cause they have these fancy ass cameras too. Like gtfo. What I also don’t understand either is how do they even end up with these girls? Not understanding the appeal cause they’re all ugly and such lazy asses. They act like they’re god’s gift to girls but they’re the complete opposite lol

He is live at the convention, mondo is straight up hating on HHN before the panel naming things he doesn’t want to see that they repeat each year but yet universal will give him media access 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he even like anything ? Always hating on everything.

I’m sorry but not really but Mystery Bae sounds like such an airhead - the stuff she comments is just like what 🥱 match made in five fires I guess
I missed the beginning of it but of course never fails that that fat ass will always bash on something. Never fails with him. What pisses me off tho he bashes on tit but still continues to get invited by these companies. Like why would you want someone like that to represent you? Just cause he has followers that’s it but even then a lot of those are always followers

Just finished watching his live too. Wow it went black at like almost the end and ppl in the chat kept saying to fix it but he didn’t yeah that’s your blogger you pay superchats to ladies and gentleman lol

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.