All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how Mondo is a Knotts ambassador, is on Universal’s media list - yet everyday he is clutching his pearls over Disney not making any announcement about magic key renewals 😂 like give me a break, if other parks were giving me perks I’d be filming and making content there way more than the ones that were not giving me anything - what’s not clicking with him ? No matter how much he kisses up to Disney he isn’t their target media blogger and never will be 🤣

Reactions: 6
Mando might be those dead beat dad that leaves the house to the bar . Expect mando will be somewhere at Disneyland eating churros 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it funny how Mondo is a Knotts ambassador, is on Universal’s media list - yet everyday he is clutching his pearls over Disney not making any announcement about magic key renewals 😂 like give me a break, if other parks were giving me perks I’d be filming and making content there way more than the ones that were not giving me anything - what’s not clicking with him ? No matter how much he kisses up to Disney he isn’t their target media blogger and never will be 🤣
I think it seems attainable to him since Chris is on their content creator list. But there’s a huge difference between the two lol

Reactions: 9
I think it seems attainable to him since Chris is on their content creator list. But there’s a huge difference between the two lol
totally agree, sometimes Chris can be annoying but he actually has personality and originality- two things that Mondo lacks 😂 I think that’s what he was hoping would happen when he became friends again with Chris, that Chris could get him into media events and stuff lol.

Reactions: 7
C892B98E-E9A0-40BB-AA07-AF95172CD560.png
meanwhile Steve going home early, superchats being slow since he started Livestream 💰

totally agree, sometimes Chris can be annoying but he actually has personality and originality- two things that Mondo lacks 😂 I think that’s what he was hoping would happen when he became friends again with Chris, that Chris could get him into media events and stuff lol.
That dude Chris YouTube channel is trash 🗑.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1467993meanwhile Steve going home early, superchats being slow since he started Livestream 💰

That dude Chris YouTube channel is trash 🗑.
Lmao, I’ve never been a fan Of Chris. I’ve seen him twice at the parks when he moved on after his ex gf Ashlee. He always looked like a toe to me lol. Ugh, and can’t stand his videos he talks way too much, and tries to be to be funny by using crash zooms every moment. AlthoughI’ll take it over Mondo though. I always thought him and Mystery Bae had a thing for each other or perhaps Demi but who knows. Also, I do believe he’s a little more successful than his ex now. As for Ashlee, she sure does have a type though. A husky, Disney loving man who she baby talks to..gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Disneyland resort will one day ban all YouTubers for filming on their property, what will happen to all YouTubers ?

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if Disneyland resort will one day ban all YouTubers for filming on their property, what will happen to all YouTubers ?
There's some rumors online that US Disney parks may implement the same, tough vlogging restrictions that they have over at Tokyo Disney resort. Which means an end to livestreaming and possibly an end to filming on rides. If this happens, the US Disney vloggers are so screwed.

• Haha
  • Heart
There's some rumors online that US Disney parks may implement the same, tough vlogging restrictions that they have over at Tokyo Disney resort. Which means an end to livestreaming and possibly an end to filming on rides. If this happens, the US Disney vloggers are so screwed.
I hope so! When I went to both Tokyo Disney parks, it was like stepping back in time. You didn't see a lot of people on their phones and it was nice to not see any annoying vloggers. They should implement that, and like I've mentioned before, do away with the annual passes and instead, just have a reduced price park ticket for SoCal residents (so that these vloggers still have to pay).

• Heart
Knotts just implemented a new vlogging rule that mondo casually stopped reading at the sentence above it. It was added with the rules about needing a chaperone.

There’s been a lot of rumors regarding Disney becoming strict again. They used to set the standard for it under the name of safety but somehow vloggers became more and more and they stopped patrolling it. Six flags here in CA just had an incident that someone’s phone flew back and hit a child in the face mid-ride and the child had to get stitches.

Chris is funny in moderation and I think him not saturating his channel is what makes me be like okay I can watch your 1 video a month lol
It’s truly a refreshing concept of having someone not upload every day. YouTube isn’t his main deal, he djs on twitch daily. It seems he realized YouTube should only be in moderation

Fire fires need to boost them subscribers soon , Themeparksteve not to behind five fires subscribers numbers. The only way five fires can really boost up skyrocket is by going live when mystery bae will be giving birth to his new baby . 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Fire fires need to boost them subscribers soon , Themeparksteve not to behind five fires subscribers numbers. The only way five fires can really boost up skyrocket is by going live when mystery bae will be giving birth to his new baby . 😂
Who is theme park Steve? Lol everyone keeps mentioning this channel

lol Edwin definitely comes off that way and he’s so gross posting all of these random girls on his stories now. I even noticed he and that Villian guy were hanging out with one of the girls who plays Anna at Disneyland - they even had her say stuff on the stories like “ where is the cali bae” and stuff so cringe 🤢

also one time I was at Disney the day Ms. Marvel debuted as a meet and greet character and of course Edwin and Mondo were there I don’t know why because they aren’t even Marvel fans but anyways Edwin was taking pictures of Ms. Marvel and asked her to smile in the pictures 🙄 it was so cringe I had to walk away. Imagine this big ass creep saying that to you and you’re a character at Disney, I’m sure a lot of the characters are creeped out by him.
Damn. Edwin Palacios (magic.through.a.lens) needs his own thread to warn people of his gross ways. His stories is just girls after girls. It's very perverted status at this point and almost predatory like.... Im seeing red flags everywhere. He pretty much trapped Natasha when she didnt have a car, own place, or job. She had to rely on him. It was only after she got a job, and car, she free'd herself. I just hope he doesnt trap someone else cuz that seems to be how he does it. Geez. Legit 6 stories of females on his stories within the last 24 hours. I feel that he's preying on them... so warning!!! Creep vibes for sure.......

Let's hope Mondo is smart enough to distance himself from this guy. Otherwise mondo just enabling this behavior by giving him exposure. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Damn. Edwin Palacios (magic.through.a.lens) needs his own thread to warn people of his gross ways. His stories is just girls after girls. It's very perverted status at this point and almost predatory like.... Im seeing red flags everywhere. He pretty much trapped Natasha when she didnt have a car, own place, or job. She had to rely on him. It was only after she got a job, and car, she free'd herself. I just hope he doesnt trap someone else cuz that seems to be how he does it. Geez. Legit 6 stories of females on his stories within the last 24 hours. I feel that he's preying on them... so warning!!! Creep vibes for sure.......

Let's hope Mondo is smart enough to distance himself from this guy. Otherwise mondo just enabling this behavior by giving him exposure. 🤢
I clicked on his instagram after being mentioned here multiple times and then mondo reposting him and I literally noticed that within like 3 stories!

He seems like a guy that doesn’t take no well and will manipulate a situation into I’m a nice guy I’m here for you but they play the long game.
Considering there’s already concerns with how he treats mystery bae I hope he doesn’t learn even worst behavior towards women

Reactions: 2
Who is that dude ? Does he friends with mando ?

Reading forums about all Disney live-streamers make me think twice .they all one think is common. Competition, getting 💰 from superchats.

I honestly think she ended up pivoting to travel agent because he wants her around for filming videos and because his fans like her and ask if she will go to whatever event he is going to. No other job will be giving you days off randomly for the opening of a ride or land. I’ve been in a bad relationship where they gaslight you and you lose control really quick and they remind me of that. He was the one who kept telling her to look into it and then would ALWAYS say during lives if anyone knows how to get into it and started please let me know for mystery bae.

He yells at her and snaps even during lives. As someone mentioned too the whole pretzel incident people were talking about it for weeks! It was a lot to hear on a Disney live.

Then Demi gifted mystery bae a Stoney clover and she got a Donald and daisy patch on it and she asked her why those characters and Demi told her on a live because you guys fight a lot but love each othe. So they are totally that couple that is known to fight and argue.

Im soooo over the damn reading rainbow segments!!! For someone freaking out about Disney passes he should be doing better content.

I’m honestly waiting to see what happens with the magic keys because all of these full time vloggers are freaking out more and more by the day.
So glad ppl are bringing up mondo and mystery bae’s relationship. I agree too that it’s so fake. I honestly think tho that she’s the one way more into it than mondo is. Feel like he’s only with her cause she helps bring in some of the perks with working for the cruise thing. She gets Disney info from it so I’m bet mondo’s glad he gets that from her. Just being with her for his benefit

Glad to see others have noticed the way mondo treats her on his lives cause my best friend and I have noticed it too. Like one time they went to to wdw he was live. Mystery bae wanted to do something but he was all I’m doing a live. We’re not going there cause we’re doing something else. The way he sounded too like his tone was so mean. I was like uh uh. I don’t give a shot if you’re doing a live. I’d want to do what I want too. It was her 1st time being in wdw too whereas mondo and his dumb ass crew have been there already.

I remember they were mean to her too making fun of her always being tired. Well of course I’d be tired. Walking around going to a different theme park each day with no rest. I remember one time it was only mystery bae and Noah hanging out going on rides while fat ass was blogging and live-streaming too.

I also remember the pretzel incident. They totally would not let it go for like weeks. Was so annoying. But yeah I felt bad for mystery bae but I mean she’s the one who’s deciding to stay with him. Now having a baby with him so all the more she’s stuck with him lol

I find it hilarious too that his followers say they’re couples goals 🤮 yeah a couple that always fights and uses each other. Yeah my kind of relationship 🙄

• Haha
Who is theme park Steve? Lol everyone keeps mentioning this channel
He livestream at Disneyland resort every nite , and people noticed that he get big amount 💰 superchats over $300 almost daily , so Steve knows that method going live after 7pm daily to milk more 💰💰. He must cash out daily after he goes offline streaming.

Trust me, you don’t want to know lol
I checked more on YT and omg it’s idiot #1 from Steve and Kai??? Lol I never watched them before but I will never forget they were denied entry to Disneyland when only California residents could go 😂

Just seeing y’all talk about Steve I’m glad I don’t know anything about him hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Knotts just implemented a new vlogging rule that mondo casually stopped reading at the sentence above it. It was added with the rules about needing a chaperone.

There’s been a lot of rumors regarding Disney becoming strict again. They used to set the standard for it under the name of safety but somehow vloggers became more and more and they stopped patrolling it. Six flags here in CA just had an incident that someone’s phone flew back and hit a child in the face mid-ride and the child had to get stitches.

Chris is funny in moderation and I think him not saturating his channel is what makes me be like okay I can watch your 1 video a month lol
It’s truly a refreshing concept of having someone not upload every day. YouTube isn’t his main deal, he djs on twitch daily. It seems he realized YouTube should only be in moderation
Wait what? What is the new vlogging rule that knotts implemented? I wanna know lol

Oh man I really hope they do! Been hoping and wishing for the day that this finally happens! I am so sick and tired of seeing all of these damn bloggers at the parks holding out their cameras talking loud and just literally being everywhere I am. I used to love Disney and had a pass. Ever since these fuckers have been going to the parks they literally ruined it for me so I don’t even care about gojng anymore even tho I ended up getting a magic key lol But I only got the cheapest one cause I don’t care to go that much anymore anyways.

Why I’m actually very happy that all of these bloggers including fat ass are worrying about Disney taking long with the magic key renewals lol they don’t really care about going and just more cause they know they won’t have content for their channel and loose $ lol

I have like a love hate thing with Chris. I think he’s cool but at the same time get annoyed with him too. Just don’t get how he’s able to be a content creator with Disney, etc cause he hardly posts. At the same time tho I’d rather him get all of that then mondo who’s so desperate to be on their media list lol I’ll choose Chris over any of the other bloggers any day tho. I like that Chris does his blogging not all the time and in moderation which it should be honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.